Bunny Sunday: A morsel in a haystack

Lorelei R. snapped this shot at the Delaware County Fair. He’s in his own teeny warren. How prosh is that. Beyond prosh, that’s what.

Warren

YOU HEARD ME! bee….yond….prosh.

Comments

1. bee-yoo-tea-full.

2. Leetle teeny bunny.
    Hiding in hay and fur. =3

3. Awwww. Sleepin’ Bunneh.

[yawn]

My eyes are a-closin’ …

4. Fish Eye no Miko says:

He almost looks like he’s made of white chocolate. ^_^

5. ahhhh
    The bunny has so much fluff it’s little body can’t hold it spread it all over it’s warren.

Dewi

6. and i thought our new baby guineas were prosh! What a sweetie!

7. Oh so cute. I wished I had a camera at our fair, to get a pic of the prettiest lil blue-eyed white bunny. I never even knew it was possible for them to have blue eyes. I assumed all white bunnies were the pink-eyed variety!

8. ScorpioSpirit says:

Too small!! He needs a widdle blanket!!

Bless…

9. It’s a faerie bunny, with will-o-the-wisps around hims.

10. Mmmmm. White Chocolate. I agree. What Easter heaven that would be. I wish *I* could curl up for a nap in that cozy looking box.

11. *Singing along with Bono*

“Sunday, Bunny Sundaaaay…”

12. dawwww. Lookit the cloud of floof.

13. OMG! That’s the smallest bun I’ve ever seen. Love the nest…looks like a bird’s nest.

14. there are at least two morsels in there,a white chocolate one and a black one, UNDER it.

nauwm nauwm nauwn.

15. I lof heem.

16. bunnajenny says:

Maybe teh baby bun-bun was kidnapped by the hummingbirds and taken back to their nest for safekeeping.

17. Delaware County… which state? I’m from Delaware County, Indiana. :)

18. bunnaj, I tink you’ve uncovered a bunspiracy.

19. AliceBlue says:

Da widdle bunnie is so cute it inspired spontaneous baby-talk!

20. Holly Golightly says:

This bunny goes to eleven on the cute scale.

21. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

22. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

23. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

24. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

25. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

26. awwwwww! yes! white chocolate baby bunbun! [nibbles ears]

27. New babies (as pointed out above, there’s more than one) who are too young to have opened their eyes yet… (Usually happens when they’re around 10 days old.)

I do wish the poor things weren’t at the county fair, though – sigh.

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

28. What a bonny wee bunny!

29. I have almost the same picture of these babies. I went there on vacation this year. I love these babies!

30. Oh my god. This is so far beyond prosh, prosh died and went to heaven.

31. jackie31337 says:

soxfan: I didn’t know it was possible for bunnies to have blue eyes either. I guess my mom wasn’t as out of touch with reality as I thought when she insisted that I paint the eyes on our terra cotta bunny garden ornament blue.

Of course, later she decided that turquoise blue eyes on a terra cotta red bunny look kinda silly. :)

32. OMG, I want to pet him SO MUCH it hurts!! Ouch ouch ouch!

33. CuteLover says:

This is a GOOD Sunday!

34. AuntieMame says:

“If I close my eyes, nobody can see me.”

35. michellemybelle says:

My gosh that’s a teeny little babeh!

And new guinea piggies were mentioned in the comments – we need pics of them too!

36. i cannot help but add a post…
    my first…
    this is sooooooooo cute….
    “wook at dose widdle bunbun wips! tooo toot for words!:

37. i meant that for the bunny with the carrot. :-) sorry, first post.

38. acelightning says:

Oh, what a darling! I want to hold him *very* gently in my hand and give him the softest cuddling possible. That’s got to be one of the sweetest little baby bunbuns ever!