C.O. in Bust Magazine!

Amypoehler_home_1 A super kewl article on Cute O is in this months BUST magazine, People! You must chek out Bust is you haven’t already. It’s right up your alley. I mean, Screamin’ Amy Poehler is really all you need to pick up a copy.

Kudes to Editor Debbie Stoller of Stitch ‘n Bitch fame, Publisher/Creative Director Laurie Henzel, writer Jenni Miller, photographer Eden Batki and of course, our hammie "prop."

Bust

[Here’s a photo outtake, me as ‘Dr. Cute’ testing a ham for cuteness factors! I think she passed the test.]

Eden_batki

Comments

1. Grats!! ;D

2. So does this mean ya been, like, “busted” ? (Heh!)

Congrats Ms. Meg – great photo!

3. hehhe CUTE! both of ya :3

4. Great pic, Meg! Congrats on the continuing press coverage!

(When you’re all fab and famous, we can say we “knew you when…”)

5. I heart BUST, mostly for the “Boobtique”.

Love how the hammie is looking right at Meg, daring her to find fault.

6. Dude, I saw the article a week or two ago and commented! Congratumalations!

7. OMG! So cool!
    what’s the prognosis, doctor?

8. Brak_Silverbone says:

Meg, you are SO fabulous it’s not funny. Nice polka dots! Cute hammie, too. :)

9. Villeline says:

“Meg Frost’s CuteOverload.com is the bomb”, it says!

Congratulations, Meg! :D

10. way to go, meg!!!

11. That’s totally not what I had imagined you looked like. Not that I imagined about you a lot, it’s just not the face I pictured…

Neat!

12. What were you imaginingk?

13. Woods Walker says:

Meg,Nice to see your face on the site and congratulations on some more well deserved recognition.-Woods Walker

14. Hurray on more site status. :]

15. Wow, very cool! MORE publicity the better. Hey, I talk about ya on the radio here in Tampa Bay… on Sundays. :)

16. NICE photo! Great work, keep it up.

17. Slight misunderstanding here. The tiny ham overlord (think Hitchiker’s Guide…) is inspecting Meg for cuteness. She passes with flying dots! He sez– “Ooh la la, La Mehg.”

Seriously, Meg has raised the previously obscure art form of photo captioning to a genuine art. “Nobody does it better…” (singing).

Kudos, Cute Overlady, kudos…

18. Damn! I saw this issue today and almost picked it up thinking, Is this the one with the CO spotlight… I can always go back.

Here’s to you, Meg, once again–and not for the last time! Meg=CO.

19. Oy! Way to go! I thought the same…about not having imagined you to look like the way you do. Anyhoo, now I know what you look like I can stop picturing a pair of dismembered hands and eyes going through the submissions……..very cute photo of you and the hammie pie btw!

20. little miao says:

Yay, we get to see Meg at work!!

21. Another Angela says:

Right on! Bust is a great magazine. Congratulations as CO takes over the world!

22. Wow! That’s one cute photo!

23. so great to see you!!!

24. Right on!

So…was this a hammy you already knew? Or is it like a free fluff ball with each photoshoot? Man. Famous people get all the cool swag.

25. So it turns out that PetCo has a 15-day return policy for all pocket pets. I was planning on purchasing the ham and returning him (though he woulda been too famous for his cage) and lo-and-behold, the photographer’s assistant wanted to keep her!

It all ended happily. I was jealous, ’cause it was a sweet ham.

26. Another Angela says:

Don’t fall for the hammies Meg, go for rats–affectionate, smart, wonderful, except for the specialized veterinary care often required ;) You’ll never go back to cats and dogs.

27. Meg, you look like a real pro Cuteologist in that photo. Congrats!

28. Martha in Washington says:

Congrats Meg. I should get a copy so I can show my family and friends. They all just roll their eyes anytime (and it happens ALOT) I start a conversation with “Today on Cute Overload there was this…” I think they think I’m addicted–which I am. But who wants to get over this addiction?!

29. Oh, oh no, fun to see your face finally :) congrats!

30. Heh. Adorable!

31. CONGRATS!!! That’s really cute!!!

Wait … there’s a hamster too ?!

32. NebraskaErin says:

Aw, that’s awesome!

33. book_monstercats says:

Brill! As a knitter, I hope to stitch’n’bitch soon. Great to see what you look like at last, Meg.

34. hey what happened to the other post that I was first to comment! Gah! It was here yesterday now it’s changed to *this*! Mind you it was a bit odd, a report from april or summat. oh well lol.

35. Congratulations, Meg! And thank you!

36. Denise in Nebraska says:

So, does anyone else see the irony in being in “BUST” magazine, when C.O. is known for its “CATS IN RACKS”? Coincidence?? No. I think not.

37. Haha, I imagined you with brown long hair :) Funny how everyone created a picture of you in their minds :) Keep up the good work Meg! x

38. Meg! You’re all gorgeous and everything!

39. Meg, you’re anerable!

40. You’re physically attractive!

41. But that hammie isn’t cute! The ‘other’ meg is though. Mazel tov on your Bust breakthrough!

42. Heh, Meg… reading these comments, I can’t help but think “Only now, at the bitter end, do they understand.” PWND.

(…and Darth Ham is CLEARLY saying, “What is thy bidding, O my master?”)

Muuhuhuahahahaaaaa.

43. Oh! I get it! You’re inspecting the hammie with a magnifying glass, not trying to set him on fire. Now it makes sense!

44. Great pic!!!

I always imagined you as Asian-looking, Meg. Is that racist? Yes, yes it is. (hangs head in shame)

As Freddy said, you take captioning to the next level!! Keep up the good work! :)

45. Jenni Miller says:

WOO HOO!!!!!! it was too much fun!

46. Meg you are a hottie! Plus your website makes me smile more than almost anything else. Are you single?

47. Meg you are a hottie! Plus your website makes me smile more than almost anything else. Are you single?

48. Oh fer crysakes people… no, Meg isn’t “single.”
    Here, do yer homework:

49. Love you, love Bust, and loved your article in Bust.

50. Meg, you really remind me of Edie Falco (from The Sopranos)…

One day people will give you equally huge, shiny, prestigious awards :D

51. …you mean, like, oh, a Webby, for instance?
    ;)

52. It’s time to cute, sorry, take over the world. We have CO bookmarked in all computers in my workplace here in Finland. There would be no life without.

53. WickedWendy says:

You’re anerable Meg!!! Good going once again!

54. oh meg, do you have any idea how many women are swooning over you??

well, at least two…of whom i know…so far…my GF and me…

55. yay! i just recieved this issue in the mail the other day, and was quite happy to see you in there. i’ve been with ya since the beginning!