I’ve always liked N.J.B.s*

Actor Jason Schwartzman, who obvy groks that the C.O. audience loves Outrageous French Accents will help the attend his new film Marie Antoinette, has professed an 'unhealthy obsession' for cuteoverload! Hey Jase—

BIENVENUE to LE CLUB!

Picture_4_1 Picture_5

Merci to alert readers Stephanie C., Mozyouth and Angeline V. wrote who wrote in the sweet news. Bon!

*Nice Jewish Boys

Comments

1. ThreeRightT says:

hehe this aint cute at all.. although.. i think i got first post

2. I dunno, I think Jason and Kirsten are pretty effing cute.

3. I have an unhealthy obsession with Jason.

4. jason is super cute, have you seen the pictures of him with the bunny? adorable

5. Hibousoir says:

How is it that these two never age? Seriously, Jason looks exactly the same as he did in “Rushmore,” which came out almost (jeezy creezy) 10 years ago. And Kirsten–she’s perpetually 16 years old, non? I’m only 29, but I feel like I’ve aged 400 years by comparison.

(Ahhh, I can see the face cream advertisers have done their jobs well.)

Anyway, how super cool is it that CO is insinuating itself into the global consciousness? Who do you have on staff? Face cream advertisers?!

6. I only mention this cos I can see it on the cover image too, but the guy’s name is Jason Schwartzman, not -baum. :o

7. As if there weren’t enough reasons to love that man…

8. i like the way he giggles. such a nerd.

9. That’s the Rushmore kid….?

Oh my…

I do like geeky men but he’s gotten all “man pretty”.

Ooo la la! *grins*

Mozyouth, is there a link to this bunny picture that you’d like to share with the rest of the class? ;o)

10. Jason Schwartzman says:

Um — it’s SchwartzMAN not SchwartzBAUM. You can double-check on the cover of the magazine…

11. DavidBoBavid says:

hahaha.. that’s so awesome!! he’s been on of my favorite actors since Rushmore.. i loves that movie!!

*high pitched voice from south park* OH MA GAWD I LOOK AT THE SAME WEBSITES AS JASON SCHWARTZMAN!!!

12. I, too, have an unhealthy obsession with CO. Except it’s healthy. And if there were a 12 step program to help me get over Teh Cute, I WOULDN’T GO.

13. A thinker says:

I think any reasonable person, once exposed to CO, would develop an unhealthy obsession with it…

14. CO is the only healthy obsession the world has to offer. Besides kitten sniffing.

Hi, my name is jaypo and I’m a QtePod.

15. Hi Jaypo!

16. NebraskaErin says:

Admitting you have a problem is the first step, Jason. Viewing the cuteness every day is dangerous. People’s heads explode. Theriously.

I have thought about weaning myself off of the cuteness, but I’m no quitter!

17. Hi Jaypo!

I personally don’t know why I’m here… I mean I don’t have a problem….
    I can quit *anytime* I want.
    So you can all go on and be all like, “I wanna talk about my addictions and feelings and stuff” Well, blah, blah, blah… I don’t… *pulls a kitten from her purse and takes a huff* have a problem.

Sure I click on to this site 1 or 12 times a day at work and a few more times in the evening. But I work hard all day and have a lot of pressure. So, what if I need a little something to take the edge off…. *long uncomfortable pause followed by lip trembling and eyes welling up*

Oh who am I kidding. *sobs uncontrollably*

My name is Erica and…. and I’m a… QtePod.

Group hug!

18. Amen, maymee. I am a cuteoverloadaholic and I do NOT want help. Unless, you’d like to help me to another serving of cute.

Oh, don’t mind if I do have another kitteh. Thank you. [huffs kitteh]

19. “grok” huh? Heinlin fan?

As for the addiction, hey, it’s no shame being addicted to the cute. It’s less expensive than most addictions and you could easily get your kicks walking down the street and seein’ somebody walk their puppy. Embrace the addiction, people!

20. AuntieMame says:

Is there any way to expand the picture so we can read the article?

I refuse to give them my personal information so that i can download the magazine for free.

21. Hi, MamaD! :-)

22. Someone please fix the poor man’s name in the headline? PLEASE?! Schwartzman, not Schwartzbaum. You don’t want to lose a celebrity fan, do you? feeks eet kweek!

23. Hi, EricaE, it’s ok, it’s ok. Cryiing is cathartic, but save it for when you have to go back to work. Remember step 1–is my life unmanagebly cute? If it is, you’re doing everything right.

24. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/karla29p/normal_JasonSchwartzman10.jpg
    he has the bunny in this one but i know i’ve seen others, i’ll look for the others later

25. yer famouth!

26. famouth peeple are liking you!

27. Jaypo,

I am at work. :o(

28. And yes, please fix the name por favor.

We had a general nearly spontaneously combust because we got his middle initial wrong in the paper I work for. (of course he’s a mean, mean man anyway.) But that’s beside the point. You never know how people will react to errors of that nature.

And though I’m sure Jason Schwartzman is a sweet and understanding fellow… who would never go ballistic over something like this because he knows that it is well-intended free publicity on a widely viewed and much beloved website… run by a woman, with a day job, in her spare time… *takes a deep breathe* it is only common courtesy to correct errors when they are found.

((Not meant to be Nuffy or Huffy just overstating the obvy ;o) …back to the salt mines with me. *sigh*))

29. Jason Schwartzman is very cute, but I really, really did not need to see his hairy ass in “I Heart Huckabees”

Wax, for the love of god man.

30. michellemybelle says:

He is my Rushmore. And he likes CO? I might die.

I even watched “I <3 Huckabees" because he was in it (tho' Jude Law & Mark Wahlberg don't hurt).

31. Jason Schwartzman says:

Schwartzman, Schwartzman. Please fix the spelling, Meg!

32. Hi Jaypo… I’m MamaDawn and I’m a kitten sniffer.

By-the-by, I finally got off my duff and got a vox blog, so puddin’ recipes for all to follow in a day or two (found a new one for home-made butterscotch!!)

33. “CO is the only healthy obsession the world has to offer. Besides kitten sniffing.”

I LOL’d.

Jason is HOT.

34. When kitten huffing is outlawed, only outlaws will huff kittens.

35. They’ll take us away in hufflinks.

36. A thinker says:

Gah.

I’d suggest emailing Meg, guys, if you want her to fix the name…she’s a very busy body and does not have time to read through all the Komments…

37. Oh Jason! I knew we were meant to be!

/jk ;)

38. Holy crap! I just noticed that Beck is in that issue too!

Too. Much. Geeky. Cuteness. Must. Explode.

*poof*

39. I feexed eet!

And, I’m an eeeediot for making the mistake in the first place!

Thanks for the spelling Korrectshun/error help!

-Meg

40. AuntieMame! Here’s a Cute O. X-Treme Cloe up, courtesy of Angeline V.:

Also, downloading the magazine wa purdy sweet—they have a page-turning thing goin’, the mag is super cool, etc., etc. I thought it was worth giving up mah email address, but then again, I’m a chizzeap ho when it comes to address-givin’ and rely on my Spam Pimp to take care of it on the other end.

That metaphor just spiralled out of control, didn’t it?

41. zee yoo-nee-verse ees an eeen-fee-neet sphere whose zeenter ees ee-ver-eewhere and whoose ceer-com-freence ees nowheere.

jason: here, there are no hating faces that you’ll have to chop up with a machete. bienvenue! mazel tov!

42. brownamazon says:

I’ve had a couple of NJB boyfriends. They were cool, but their gradmothers HATED me. (Bubbe’s worst nightmare: shiksa, shvartze AND Catholic!)

43. AuntieMame says:

Sweet! Thanks, Meg!

I can’t help but wonder what they think of the ridiculous commentroversies here.

And if he’ll ever come back, now that he’s been featured and squeed over. :-)

44. BrownA, wrong Trifecta at work there.

45. tetetetigi says:

Kitten-sniffing — cute and hot. Like Cinnamon Buns.

*holds up thumb and pinky finger like a cell phone and mouths, “Call me.”*

46. Nothing wrong with a nice hairy ass. But, I am the older generation. No one was waxing their ass.

My son now waxes his eyebrows…not sure about his ass. Hmmmm. Something I will happily spend the rest of my life not knowing.

47. Lauri, people wax their tocks?!! Eewwww.

48. Hey, I never would have thought of it…someone higher up on the thread mentioned THAT!! I usually talk about other gross stuff. :)

49. Having children is sooooo educational.
    Lauri, you don’t want to know what the girls are un-hairing.

50. ‘Tocks waxing? I could Nair do that.

51. TastesLikeChicken says:

Some guys I know do “Back, sack and crack” waxing. Makes my eyes water and I’m a woman.

52. chillinkzp says:

i’m having a really *(&@(&!!_$&&$&$!!! day at work, and i come here to see the waxin comments and have felt so much better. never woulda thought the subject of ‘tocks waxing would crack me up. (versus gross me out) i love that last one TLChicken hehehehe the idea………..

53. Didn’t anyone else see the article on Meg and CO in the latest Bust issue? :( I was so excited and no mention anywhere on the site!

54. Ok, back, crack and sack is definitely getting out of hand!!! BWaahahaahahah.

Jebus. Back, ok, crack, wth, but if you MUST. BUT, sack?????
    Shitdiddlydoooo.

55. Oh, jesbur, there were mentions of Bust on the site. Must have got lost in Nuff Attacks, 2006.

56. his ass is just fine no need to wax
    i’m sure you can pet it like you would a kitten

57. hrh.squeak says:

Re: all the waxing comments –

Owowowooouuuuwwwwouuuwwwowowowowwowowwowowowowow.

Pass me a kitteh to huff, stat!

58. Mrrrrrrow, mon.

59. cutiness freak says:

HOW IS THIS CUTE!!!?????HAVE U GONE INSANE PEOPOLE??????

60. [stomp stomp CLAP]
    [stomp stomp CLAP]…

61. Warning about signing up for the free Nylon issue just to read this article: my email is being pelted with unwanted newsletters from them now! — with no obvy way to unsubscribe. Lame. I had to send them an email instead.

62. Jason’s mention of Cute Overload in NYLON got me addicted!

63. Hey! Isn’t he the actor who came out in The Princess Diaries? He’s Talia Shire’s son, and Francis Ford Coppola’s nephew.

64. OMG. You said GROK!

65. gigglingpear says:

AW, i read the article! For any other weight gaining necessitites… i’ve heard protein shakes in beween meals (and i guess all the time) can do wonders! Although i think the article did mention he tried healthy energy bars or something…