More at 11

Asaciel has an uncanny knack of sending in photos of animals doing human-ish things. (Hello, Rule #6!) First there was "Cat-a-loons", now it’s: "Bebe watches T.V." They’re mini people for crying out loud!

Bebewatchtv

Arigato, Asaciel!

Comments

1. that’s a bunneh, yes?
    awesom-o buntocks!

2. AuntieMame says:

Where’s the box of pizza and the bowl of popcorn?

If bunneh was any more comfy, he’d fall asleep. (Which the news tends to encourage anyway…)

3. oh lordy that is too cute ! & funneh bunneh!
    I wanna tickle the dirty footers!

4. Floofiest buntocks ever!

5. I loves how the tail is poifectly white and fluffy. even if the feets are not.

6. If he spends too much time plooped in front of the tv he could turn into a floor carrot.

Very cute picture!

7. hrh.squeak says:

Floooooofy tailio. Big ol’ snowshoe feeties. Bun buns. Mmmmmmmmm.

8. This just makes me smile. I have a photo of my dearly departed bun watching “Seinfeld,” but it’s not nearly as good of a shot.

9. Hee hee – dirty feet! (like when I run around in my stocking feet)

Lurve the buntocks!

10. Pizza and popcorn? That rabbit needs a beer. That was my dad’s favorite TV watching position, and somewhere we have a photo of him flopped on the floor with a pillow, and me and my little diaper butt flopped down beside.

11. You know, I think this is my favorite *rabbit* photo ever to show up on CO.

12. Her kitty and bunny are the same colours!

13. The Guy Over There says:

Proof that Japanese TV is much better than what we have.

14. And she has dirty feet too.

15. What an unusual appartement!

16. EVERYONE knows that bunnies are insatiable news junkies.

17. hey Jackie

yeah..unsual rite?!

hahaha..that is because it is a public apartment in Singapore! i can recongize that as i am a singaporean too! i love this rabbit photo!! so cute.. and watching the news!!

18. that is not japanese news~! and kit ying is a chinese name hehehe..

that is a chinese program.. cable tv.

19. blueberries4me says:

Heh, I have a new rabbit named Lil’ Beanie.

20. It looks like he’s wearing fuzzy Dr. Dentons. Too cute.

21. Buns: Not big on space, but we do have plasma. Now shut up, I’m trying to watch the news!

22. Elizabeth says:

Bebe’s Mom: Bebe! Time for bed!

Bebe: Mooooom! Just five more minutes…

23. “EVERYONE knows that bunnies are insatiable news junkies.”

Their interest, in fact, borders on rabbit.

24. Bunny’s just waiting for his cartoons to come on. If the news gets too boring, his head will start to flooooooop down, and he will become a complete bunny-rug.

25. We were waiting for you, Aubrey. And, as usual, you didn’t disappoint.

26. ooof – Aubrey, must you inflict such pun-ishment upon us?

27. “mini people” of course, we knew that all along.

Floofy bun tocks and feets– make me smile.

28. how cute ^o^ bunnie floor carrot XDD

29. snoringkitten says:

I’m guessing kit “ying” is not japanese with regards to the “arigato”

30. Mooooom! I don’t wanna go to bed now! Five more minutes, ok? Puh-lease?

Wait! Don’t change that! I’m watching it!

31. here’s a front view of Bebe: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32463020@N00/177667006/in/photostream/

This is one of my fave bunny pics!

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

32. That is one beautiful bunbun!

33. He looks like a pile of lightly toasted marshmallows someone has left lying on the floor. Sweet.

34. Yeah, LC, that’s exactly the color a perfectly toasted marshmallow is!

35. If we’re going for food metaphors, mine would be butterscotch/vanilla pudding swirl. And EC, thanks for the frontside view!

36. I just want to tickle his feets…is that so wrong?

and snorgle his ears and give him zerberts on his belly. Oh dear. he may disapprove of all of that.

37. I’ve said it before, I’m not a huge bunny person, but this guy is awesome. I love the frontal view, E. Collison – he looks likes he has long flowing golden locks with those ears, a la Nelson circa 1989.

And I love the bunny feet. I want to tickle them.

38. jenn, we may need to start a 12-step program.

“Hi, I’m Alexis, and I like tickling the back feet of bunnies.”

[in unison] “Hi, Alexis…”

39. *giggle* he looks like he’s wearing bunny slippers!

40. Adorabuns!

I need to kiss his ears. Help :(

41. Oh my gosh, imagine that, he IS wearing bunny slippers! How hilarious!

42. LOL it’s even funnier if u know that’s a political tv show in China….

43. Hop ’till you flop!!!!

44. Erm…I’m pretty sure this is China or Taiwan or Hong Kong. Somewhere where Chinese is spoken, given the subtitles at the bottom of the TV screen and the name Kit Ying….

45. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Cool & comfy bunneh streeeettttcccchh!

46. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Kathy: “Hop till you flop.” is a good ‘un!

LOLop!

47. Err…guys, ladies, folks…

I’m Chinese, Bebe’s bun-mom. I live in Singapore and I am not Japanese. I know what arigato means.

Thats starhub cable tv and yesh~ China news. Bebe DOES watch tv.

He is a netherlands dwarf lop which I adopted earlier 2006. So, he is still less than 1 yr old.

He got the black paws because he always sneak out of the house to bully my neightbour. ^.^ Glad you all like the photo.

48. This is a great shot. Very cute!

49. BUN-TOCKS!!! W00T!

50. YOU ARE ON A CHINESE CHANNEL! HAHAHAHA

51. Hahah…China channel 50 I think. XD

This site is quite fun. XD

52. Wow. A tv-watching bunny.. nicely taken.

53. Wonder if bunny has a preference – think he might enjoy teletubbies?

54. Handsome Boy says:

Someone asked me for comment. So this is what I think.

Hey ppl out there,

The bunny is a ‘male’!!!

A MALE Bunny!

Dun ask me why, ask your boyfriend or any guy friend will know… Hint: Posture

55. cute to infinity and beyond