Piggin’ in a biskit

"Hugs" the Chihuahua isn’t the ONLY one getting a lift in a basket. Unbelievably Prosh Snoutlette here is also on ridin’ high on the hog… oy vey, I did not just say that.

Piglette

Alexandria "@lix" H.—cleanest schnozzle evar.

Comments

1. heehee – so fuzzy, and his little hoof really looks like it’s holding on to the basket.

2. ka9q's wife says:

omg i want to kees that schnozzle and snorgle that little white head. That is the cutest pig i ever saw.

3. ka9q's wife says:

4. ka9q's wife says:

5. ka9q's wife says:

6. ka9q's wife says:

7. ka9q's wife says:

8. Denita TwoDragons says:

My Mom–who fanatically collects all things porcine–would be a puddle of squee right about now! *LOL*

Li’l Pinkie is too cute!! ^(..)^

–TwoDragons

9. hrh.squeak says:

Piggie eyelashes!!! *poit*

10. vandevere says:

Ooh! Pink nose!!!

11. bubkniton says:

He sooo fuzzeee!

12. Pink nosicles!! Pink fuzzy cranium, teensy feet!!

Wansta kees hees warm hayd.

13. Holeeeeee fuzzly head!!!!
    Lil clutchy peenk hoofies!
    wrinkly peenk wax schnozzie !
    aaaaaaaaggggghhhh!

14. it doesn’t look real!!

15. Great picture. Ever see a baby elephant loose its temper because it hasn’t figured out how to use its trunk? Its kind of cute in a bad sort of way.

16. Awww… BABY PIGGLY WIGGLY! :D

17. Headin’ to the Piggly Wiggly for a pack of smokes, funyons and a case of beer.

18. Wheeel-bur!

19. Um. Not fair.
    Pigs are not *ALLOWED* to be this cute.
    Don’t make me quote Vince Vega.

20. I <3 the piggehs. I ALWAYS <3 the piggehs.

21. You did not just say “Oy vey” on a piggy post. Sooo not kosher.

22. AWWWWWWWWWWWW…

PWECIOUS PINK PIGGEH!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*POIT*

23. Theo – WHAT did Vince Vega say?

(Yes, yes, I’ve seen the film, I just don’t remember it offhand.)

24. What a clean little baby!

Very sweet, I want him.

25. Theo – Never mind.

26. I want to beep his nose.

::beep::

27. Courtenay says:

Makes me want to run out and find my own widdle pinkie snoutie to wuffle and kiss…it’s gonna happen SOMEDAY!

28. This is all I can think of when I see this:
    “That’ll do pig, that’ll do”

So babelicious!

29. “A puddle of squee”
    Yep, that’s me! :)

30. Taking fluffy pink piggy in bicycle basket to sniff out truffels! ahhhh

31. aaaaaaa still squeeing.

Nosicle schnozzle. Sigh. Cutest picture ever.

32. I have always wanted to play with a little piggie, and when I’d tell people, I’d get “THAT look.” Clearly this photo would clear everything up – too bad his curly lil’ tail isn’t in the shot!

The fuzzy aura is killing me.

33. Subhangi — um, let’s just say it’s not a line for a vegetarian.

34. “A puddle of squee”
    I love it

35. I am so glad I do not eat sausage, bacon, pork loin, or pig in any form.

This little being would melt the hardest (most carnivorous) heart.

36. OH MY GOD that is so adorable. :)

37. This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! (well, almost)

38. Kristine Loszynski says:

ohh my goodness I want to snorkle the snorkles right out of him…

39. Maybe we should snortle him!

40. cute! and fuzzy!

41. Nose wrinkles! Reverse eye capsules! Head fuzz! I want to hold it and let is wiggle in my arms. If it pooped on me, I would just say “Awwwwww!”

42. oh my go..*dies*

43. Piggalette says:

Aww a wee iddle piggle! So cute and pink! *’splodes*

44. Hee, Juniper, if it pooped on you, you would say awwwww. It’s the ultimate in acceptance!

45. the cutest little piglet I’ve ever seen XD *head explodes*

46. oh. my. sweet. lord.

that is definitely one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

thanks. thanks a lot.

47. So is he going to market, or staying home?

48. Nose disk! Nose disk!
    One of the funniest things I ever saw was in a field guide of North American mammals. The text description of the javalina mentioned that one identifying feature of the javalina is its “nose disk.” (Okay, that’s pretty obvious.) But then on the color plates, there was an arrow that clearly pointed to the “nose disk,” just to clear up any vagueries.
    Well. I thought it was funny.

49. nice pig.
    then
    I
    would
    call
    dumb!
    haha jking

50. That is funny, bats. They really didn’t want you to think that maybe the nose disk is really on the javalina’s butt, I suppose! ;)

51. CuteFanatic says:

This little piggy went to the market.I guess someone thought he was for sale and put him in their basket.

52. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!