Hamtastique!

Dees ees joist what I wanted for my loook. My wheeskers preened in joist thees way—weeth thees new Hamster Wheesker Oils®, I can get thee perfect look for my beeg hamster date tonight. I…look…MAHVELOUS!

Whiskees

Merci infinement, Fenn L. ;)

Comments

1. teensy muzzlepuff!

hooray!!

2. stefanie says:

so, when I am 18, can I get my nose corrected for my birthday. Please?

3. AuntieMame says:

I do look mahvelous.

Come on, dahling, give us a kiss!

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MEGGIE!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    And maaaaaaany moooooooore!

Thank you for all the PROSH you bring (insert ear krinkle)!

XoXoXo,

CSO

5. Dang. That is sooo adorable. The accent just rounds out the whole look.

6. Ahhhhhhh!! *dies of cuteness overload*

7. December says:

OMG!! Hammie whiskers! *dies from teh cuteness*

8. December says:

*is resurrected* And those adorable eyes, and that sweet expression- *squeal*

9. Sung to the tune of “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred:

I’m, too sexy for my fur, too sexy for my fur, I’m causing a stir,

And I’m, too sexy for my wheel, too sexy for my wheel, it makes me go squeal,

I’m a hamster, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn in the play-ball. On the play-pall, yeah, on the play-ball–I shake my fuzzy tush in my play-ball!

(GACK!! Gotta stop before the earworm burrows into my BRAIN!! AIIII!!)

*runs away really fast…*

–TwoDragons

10. mirror mirror, on the hamster wall…

11. What? The Mistress of Teh Qute™ is having a birthday today? Well then Meg – here’s hoping you are having a most wonderful day that is filled with as much love, fun, and cuteness as you can handle. Oh, and cake… lots and lots of cake. All the best from me and Edgar!

12. Must. Get. New. Hamster. NOW!

13. Awww, it’s a hammy myspace picture! XD

14. Hilarious caption, Meg!

15. lol teh qute. i like that….. anyways, and im surprised no one has said this yet… but it is…. A MUZZLEPUFF COCKTAIL!!!! aaaahahahaha thats the cleverest thing I think I have said on here. woot

16. Jackie from Michigan says:

“Is that my twin?”

17. adrianna says:

the devastatingly handsome Narcisse stares into the pond…

18. WAHAHA HOW CUTE

/sorry, nothing more profound to say.

19. adrianna says:

has anyone ever caught themselves petting the cute lil heads on cuteoverload with their cursors?

cuz i just did. on both hammies.

20. Meg’s Birthday? For real? So many people owe so much of the cute in their lives to this wonderful woman- hope it’s happy :)

And- here really is one of the best captions ever! Too amazing. :)

21. dragonrose says:

You are so beautiful… to meeee…

22. I’m ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

23. aaaa TEEHEEHEE, Im feeling the angle.

24. R. Moore says:

Heh heh, I think the hammie went from French to Hungarian there. But then if I had a hot date, I’d want to be like the Gabor sisters, too!

25. lurkertype says:

Is it truly Fearless Leader’s natal day? I hope she has a date as hot as this hammie does, and as cute! (if a BIT less fuzzy)

26. Oh, I definitely cursor-pet! It’s irresistable! And then I look around sort of embarassed-like, to make sure no one’s watching. :P

27. lolz
    my hamster is happie!!!
    i showed him this page :D

28. Happy Birthday Meg!

Here’s to breathing in and out!

Here’s to one more trip around the sun!

29. A birthday song for our Miss Meg:

(ahem)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    YOU LIVE IN THE ZOO
    YOU’RE AS CUTE AS A HAMSTER
    AND WE ALL LOVE YOU, TOO

Many, many, MANY happy returns of the day!

30. Absolutely Happiest of Birthdays, Empress of Cute.

As for hammie….I could gaze forever into his luscious nosicle nostricles!

31. arrr ! look at btheir bright eyes and silky whiskers!actually do hamsters have whiskers maybe little ones maybe??

32. hey this is sooooo cute i love this web blog its the best lol
    ho cute!!!
    I love all the pics and copied them do that the are just so adorable I’ve got some cute animals to one of my cat wearing sunglasses he’s so cute but he’s dead now :( so sad but I hope to get another cat soon, problem is that my dad is illergic to cats got any solutions then email me on…
    the_private_eye535@hotmail.com
    thx

33. Happy Birthday Fearless Leader, May you be as cute today as this wonnerful hamtastic widdle face! Best wishes from Uncle Lukie, Needie-Pie, and Itty Bitty Kitty!

34. Double whiskers, double cute hammie!

35. Brak_Silverbone says:

Lookin’ good, li’l hammie!

Happy birthday, Meg! (I’m late, as always.)

36. MeggieMoo’s birthday?!?!?!

HAPPY B-DAY, MEG!! We love you!

37. No one beats this site’s kung-Moo.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

38. Subhangi says:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEG!!! [puts on party hat and does a silly dance]

Hope you had a great time and thanks for Teh Ovrload.

Oh, and QWEET hammie, btw.

39. Michele says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    Imagine two little tiny cat voices (Thistle and Artie), and two human voices (Michele and Bill). Thank you for bringing Cute Overload into our lives!

40. Kris, in New England says:

Meg – a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! With a big ole thank you for all the cute, all the time.

The hammie? too too adorable. That spread of whiskas is just irresistable. And please, the calico markings are beyond words…

41. I did not know there were calico hamsters! Now THAT is cute.

42. Fantastic!!

43. The hamster’s looking in the MIRROR!