Pantry Pal…DEUX!

Pantry Pal 2: [Looking over the work of Pantry Pal 1] "Uh, says here they wanted TWO loaves of Whole grain and TWO Pistacios Puddings. I only see one pudding."
Pantry Pal 1: [Shivers in corner]
Pantry Pal 2: "Yep, says so right here." [grabs pencil]

Pantry_pal_2

Nice Pantry Pal addition, Sasha P.!

Comments

1. first post agian >< thats the third time o.O

Awwww itsh sho cute!! *shnorgles kitty*

2. Love the little bell on her collar, too! :)

3. lurkertype says:

Tuxedo kitty! Now that’s what I’m talking about. Much more like it. Also, hee!

4. How strange… That cat could be my cat’s twin! Right down to the tiny faded-blue bell on the collar, the white socks, and the white part of the face with the black speck on the tip of the nose. At first I thought my cat had been photographed by someone while I was away, but I have no cabinetry or jars like those.

How bizarre.

5. Villeline says:

*lol*

Poor mousie… :)

6. Subhangi says:

“Erm – say. Do you mind? *I’m* the one that takes care of Pantry Pal#1. Now tell me where the lil’ rat is or your pitcher of cream is done for.”

7. Subhangi says:

“Oh, and *I’m* the one with the Butler’s tuxedo, m’lady.”

8. I also had the amazing case of “deja mew”, Binty! This cat looks identical to my beastie… and since she was kitty-sitted for almost 2 years while I was overseas, I actually wondered, til I saw the bell. I just can’t imagine her in a belled collar, and I think her lovely sitters would have discovered that, too. :)

9. I don’t remember stocking my shelves with THAT! Hmmm… could it be puss-nips or maybe catmint?

He has such small feet in proportion to his body! Must be convenient for toenailing around the inventory.

10. Hey, this one’s even finished labelling all the cans. Veddy organized Pantry Pal.

11. i love his necklace or even clar.! lol! its like a purple pearl of some sort

12. Pantry Pal 1: But I did get an extra can of Sheba turkey…m’lady.
    [bows and scrapes]

13. I nearly posted that without the necessary “r” in pantry. But that’s a whole nuther thread which may not be appropriate here…

14. OK, Liana, let’s move on now…

IMNSHO, the juxtaposition of *this* post with the *previous* post (the full pair of Pantry Pals) restores balance and harmony to our troubled world. But then, I just woke up.

(KITTIN MEWS!!)

15. Jaypo — if you’d done that, I would’ve anted and aved and equired estitution. No need to get ude or andy.

(This is edonkulous. Eally.)

16. I agee.

17. Constance says:

Meg, you have made my day. squeeage!

18. I see jars of homemade tomato sauce … is this cat an Italian?

19. I am so with you, T-O, and eally glad that thinke agees. Imagine the iot it would have caused. We’d have to un away to save ou dea lives.

20. I’ve just stumbled over this site, such cute cute pics!
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    I’ll be back!

21. the kitty looks like my Gigi cat too.. except more white on the fact.. so cute :)

22. Heh, J-Po, I can’t believe you’ve been on this site as long as you have, and you think leaving the r out of pantry-pal would be inappropriate. :-P

Seems right up out alley, maybe a companion category to Cats’n’Racks. :-P (And no, I really DON’T want that to happen, but I’m just sayin’ . . .)

23. tongue-in-cheek, Elfie, tongue-in-cheek…;-)

24. Nyuk nyuk – now THAT’s more like it! More like a “Pantry Exterminator” though, I’d say, as I doubt if Pantry Pal #1 is feeling all that friendly towards #2!

Now MY 2 little kitties are Pantry Plumbers – they spend most of their time under the sink checking the pipes. I have no idea what they’re doing in there and as long as the pipes work, I don’t care. ;-)

25. Tony James says:

“Let me see…tomato sauce? Check. Chutney? Check. Fesh cat? Check. Fesh cat? What’s that doing hee, it should be in the fidge.”

26. Sarcasta says:

Pantry Pal 2: (in Norm voice… you know… NOOORM! when he arrives) LIsten here, Pantry Pal… we all know you’re throwing your weight around here. You aren’t even lisenced to BE a Pantry Pal.

Pantry Pal: (Cliff Claven voice) Well, uhm… listen here, buddy… I uh, have one coming in the, er… mail.

Pantry Pal 2: You just CAN’T trust that darned Post Office to do anything right…

Pantry Pal: HEY!

27. Oh no! It is all down hill when they start bringing in the consultants to check your work.

28. Wee Pups says:

Or maybe we just couldn’t see the rat’s trainee badge?

29. Binty and Linda, have you ever thought about where your cats have been getting all that extra spending money? Do you really know what they’re up to when you’re not home? Thought so.

Me, I know where my cats are when I’m gone because the neighbors are always complaining about the noisy parties.

30. hrh.squeak says:

Ha. My cats are always doing commercial photo shoots. We know this ’cause we’re always seeing them on TV and in magazines, and they never pay rent or anything. What we figure (based on purely circumstantial evidence) is that they bought a used Russian missile launcher and modified it to launch cat hair onto our clothes at the most socially embarrassing moment possible. Oh, and caviar. Which they don’t share. Furry piglets.

31. Lorna’s Doones have names now. We’ve got:
    – Popkin
    – Moop
    – Nimbus
    – Leroy
    (and…)
    – Fuzz

32. Laurie C says:

Theo, great names! Especially Leroy.

33. lurkertype says:

hrh.squeak, it makes perfect sense to me.

Boy, you guys think YOU have a tough/bad boss, at least you’re not working at Pantry Pals. You might get a bad review but at least you won’t end up as an entree.

34. Pencil and label set included :)

35. Hey, random, but this mitten has a collar like Orion in “Men in Black.” Wonder if there is a universe in there…

36. Subhangi says:

Theo – great names.

Nimbus, btw, brings to mind a fabulous flying kitten that Harry Potter mounts to play Quidditch.

Or kitty polo.

37. Kimberly says:

Mmm… I’ll take the cat AND whatever that nummy looking salsa stuff is on the right…

38. pantry pal superviser thinks order too heavy on cerals and way too light on fresh tuna, and wheres the catnip flavor sugarmice!(note used the odd american spelling)

39. lurkertype says:

SQUEE!!!

The tuxedo kitty we’ve been feeding has finally revealed unto us her kittens! 3 of ‘em, all tuxes, still blue-eyed and teeny-tailed and stumbly. I do not know cat ages but I guess 2 or 3 weeks.

I will try to get pics up. They’re not as cute as the Boxcar Kitties, but still!

40. Lurker — when we got Lorna and her litter, the kittens were 3 weeks old: Eyes open, but not always focusing right; legs very unsteady, not really walking yet. Some will be more precocious than others, though.

41. lurkertype says:

Thanks Teho! These’d be 3-4 weeks, then, as they are managing to walk on flat surfaces and even up a bit. Although it’s soooo tiring… one of them dozed off in leg over head butt-licking position and didn’t awake till sibling fell on it.

42. Laurie C says:

lurker, yes, pics, please! And we can certainly help with names like you mentioned on the other thread. You may, in fact, be inundated.

43. HITLER CAT ALERT!!!!

44. Love the name Popkin! It’s so kind of Robin Hood-y sounding and the other names are super, Theo.

Lurker–*all* kittens are cute, each one cuter than the next. ‘S a fact.

45. Thanks Jaypo. Popkin is a *sprinter* and we saw that name in the end-credits for a black-and-white Agatha Christie movie (it was either “Ten Little Indians” or “And Then There Were None”).

Also, Nimbus is a *howler*, to continue Subhangi’s Harry Potter reference. Noisy little puff.

46. i mean first comment on the post? and plus im not gunna get anymore okee? :)