It’s really time for bed—no doubt about it

So, bundle up, cover your head, and maybe keep an eye open for a moment…

just… a …. momentzzzzzzzzz

167687044_18fe5c2411

Gracias, Abby

Comments

1. Erks! This is like Orwell’s 1984 – “Big Brother is Watching You.” But waaay funnier.

2. Prickly nightime! Or bedtime ambush….either way its sounds and looks really bad to me….

3. hrh.squeak says:

What I can see of that cat looks just like MaxWax, Meanest Kitty in the World (well, her world anyway), and this is so something she would do and then jump out and pounce on you and scare the living crap out of you and then act all smug about it. Little snot.

4. “Deep in the depths of Mt. Pillowmanjaro, with its slopes of pure white and high thread counts, a single green light begins to glow, a divine light that spans the vastness of the mattress. Legend has it that its source is the mighty Cat In The Hill, adored by many, fed by all, yet allowing only a special few to fall asleep next to it, but only when wearing the ceremonial ornately-embroidered kimono.”

What – he wasn’t the Cat In The Hat? So Suess me!

5. Michelle says:

::yeem::

6. pendlerpiken says:

teh kitty of doom

7. pesky the troll says:

This is not ‘time for bed’. This is ‘I AM TEH HIDING JOO CAN NOT SEE ME!!!’.

8. Tony James says:

Captain Stripy lay in wait, biding his time, waiting for the perfect moment to ambush the Blanket Mice.

9. Mt. Pillowmanjaro!!! Oh my gosh, I can’t even stand the pun-ishment! …okay, maybe I can. That was brilliant!

And this? This is a bed I want to crawl into, kitty n’ all.

10. teh evil scary bed-monster.

11. No kidding, that looks like one awesomely soft floofy comfy bed. And the kitteh is cute too!

12. ScorpioSpirit says:

im keeping an eye on you…

13. ScorpioSpirit says:

*looks at screen* okay, now THAT was a bad joke.

14. good old whatshername says:

When the human returns for hees pillows, I will KEEEEL HEEEEEEM.

15. HIDE YER HINEYS! http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2005/12/those_arent_pil.html

…and Aubrey, 1 gold star for Pillowmanjaro, 1 more for Geiselitigation.

16. Well, between the toilet, the bed and now my Great Dane goosing me thru the computer chair I am afraid to put my hiney ANYwhere!

17. Lauri – LOL!

18. [singsong] someone’s got a floofy duuuuuvet!

19. hrh.squeak says:

Heehee, Laurie – the Hiney Monster will Get You -

My Booberkitty likes to get under the covers, as do so many other kitters. And, especially in summer, I tend to sleep Sans le Jammies.

OK, you know what’s coming now, but still . . . .

Since it was summer, and the window was open, and I have a rather high clear voice, the Whole Neighborhood heard me shout, “EEEEWWW!! He just licked my butt!!!”

20. Thanks for the laugh, hrh.squeak! While I do not sleep sans le jammies, I do have kittehs that will sit on my lap while I’m on the toi-toi. I suppose that would warrant an Ewwwww! from alot of people…
    >^0.0^<

21. Ok, under the category of TMI, I have a Boston Terrier who insists on sleeping under the covers at the very foot of the bed. I DO sleep with jammies, but on occasion I have been heard to yell at Sheldon on his trek down to my feet “Quit sniffing my butt!!!”

I had to explain to the kids I was not yelling at my hubbie.

22. Lauri – LOL *again*

Hey, I think I saw in another thread that you’re in Michigan. Me too – whereabouts are you?

23. citizen says:

heehee he looks like hes going: this is my fortress of pillows. no humans allowed!

24. OMG!!!!! That is TOTALLY Meg Cabot’s cat, HENRIETTA!!!!!!

25. cutie

26. no duh that’s henrietta. Teh amazing one-eyed catt of d00m.

27. Way to go, Meg :)

28. Sarcasta says:

I once had to explain to my boyfriend (now my husband) why I had scratches all over my body. I had to explain to him that it was because I indulged in nekkid snuggles with my kittehs, and they frightened easily. I think he used the words “hedonistic” and “just plain wrong” at one point. You’ve never snuggled until you’ve been spooned on one side by a kitty makin biscuits on your back and a recently brushed longhair on your tummy.

Laurie and ceejoe, I’m also in Michigan. I’m near the fleshy part of the thumb, between the first knuckle and the wrist, you?

29. Aww *is really happy for Meg* Henrietta looks really cute in that pic!

30. hrh.squeak says:

Lauri – You win!! I’ve been wheezing with laughter about you and your Boston Terrier and your poor maligned husband. Wait till my hubby reads *this* one.

31. Aww Henrietta is so cute!!! Congrats Meg your cat is now officially cute!!!

32. You should really send this in to stuffonmycat.com! :)

33. Yay! Henrietta is adorable! :)

34. Sorry… I can’t hear “Henrietta” and NOT think of Sexy Chicken, anymore…

35. Really cute picture. Henrietta is sooooo cute.

36. Congratulations Henrietta! One more boost into stardom. Hollywood superstardom won’t be far behind.

37. Yay Henrietta! Congratulations on being officially cute! ^_^

38. For some strange reason I’m reminded of the Lion King.

39. aww Henrietta is so cute meg! she is a star in of herself! she would def upstand those celebs;)
    lotsa love

kate

40. AWW, Henrietta! I did an art project on her a year or so ago. It turned out really funny. I should send it to Meg sometime. :)