Grateful Pup

Sometimes the light’s all shinin’ on meeeee;
Other times, I can barely seee! [Dances around in circles]
Lately it occurs to me … [takes a drag from the cat's catnip]
What a long, strange trip it’s beeeeen. [continues dancing 'til 4AM]

Grateful_dead_dance

See you back at the bus lot, Melissa S. Whoa.

Comments

1. It’s just a jump to the left,
    And then a step to the right…

2. Cute Doggy Dogg! I think he’s had enough gin and juice.

3. Miss_Thing says:

Oh Meg – you make me laugh so hard sometimes….

4. Heather S. says:

He *allllmost* looks like a sinse or some little old guy that does martial arts!

5. It is, Theo! It’s a Time-Warpin’ pup!

6. is the electric slide included?? Wow, it beeen a great pleasure to experience such cuteness.

7. is the electric slide included?? Wow, it beeen a great pleasure to experience such cuteness.

8. how come it was a double post?

9. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

10. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

11. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

12. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

13. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

14. ka9q's wife says:

Great hoodie! Does it have holes for the ears?

laughed at the idea of the dog smoking the cat’s nip.

15. AAAAWWWW!

16. But but but the t-shirt’s not all black and all of his little fingers are complete! Otherwise, the spittin’ image of Jerry. Especially around the beardal area.

17. “Mom!!! Puppy got into the Ecstasy stash again!”

“Well, throw him a glowstick and leave him alone for 8 hours!”

18. or or wait wait…

“Bag it, tag it,
    “Sellittothebutcherinthestore!
    “Ohh bag it, tag it…”

19. cafegrrl says:

wax on, wax off
    wax on, wax off
    wax on, wax off

20. It’s Yoda!

21. cute and hilarious!

looks like he’s playing an invisible keyboard.

22. Yah put cho front paws in, yah take yo front paws out, u put cho front paws in, and yah shake it all about.

So cuhte!

23. Pups in da hood, yo!

He totally has a bad self, and is totally gettin down widit!

I lurves him!

24. OMG, he is sooo cute!!

25. girlladyfriend says:

I can’t believe that is real.

26. “Look into my eyes, look into my eyes…”

27. Best. Caption. Ever.

28. Or maybe he’s been hittin’ on the Mellow Yellow. ;-) (Banana peels, for those who weren’t around back then…)

Quite, quite, quite hilarious.

29. sorta reminds me of Yoda a bit. and i love yoda!

30. Saint Stryfe says:

We need more G. Dead on this site…

31. It’s the attack of the ZOMBIE DOG MONSTER in a SWEATER… run run run for your lives…. aaaaaaaaarggghhh!

32. His wee puppy face looks so sad. I want to snorgle him and tell him its ok little man-pup, its ok.

33. am I the only one who sees the “Thriller” dance?

34. Spatialbean says:

Meg, you are hilarious!

35. cuteness lover says:

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any cuter, you go and post somehting like this……

36. Puppy on catnip, stop the press, please!! You make my stomach hurt!!Too Funny!!

37. Shannon L. says:

I *know* that guy! I’m next to him at every concert, lol…

38. LoL! Time Warp! What a weird little doggy.

39. AuntieMame says:

Yo, dude. Git down wit yo bad self!

(Zombie dog monster in a sweater! Bwah!)

40. meg, you are just too funny. great job

41. Big fish
    little fish
    cardboard box

he is *so* the 90’s rave kid!
    (big fish littlefish refers to the hand gestures loved by early ravers)

42. That dog needs his own iPod, (checks if they do one with paw sized buttons)

43. laughing says:

ok, that is officially the funniest thing I have ever seen. That and the crazy preacher on public access television.

44. Take a look at my new kitty Atreyu! Is he cute?

45. Awwwww, I love the little hoodie! Not to mention the little pupper it’s on, tooooo cute.

Lohan Roberto, Atreyu is cute, but i think his litter box needs changing. What happened to your roomie’s slepping cat?
    and are you going to post this video under every pic on CO now? (please say no)

46. I’m surprised nobody else has mentioned the similarity here…

47. If he starts doing the worm, I’m just gonna die.

48. Theo, you are so right with Reba! Though I think he’s more “Down With Disease”…. *lol*

YAY PHISH!

49. Is that a Brussels Griffon?

50. shannon l.: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! me too! looks like this lil guy had one too many deep breaths off the balloon!

doo-doo-doo, sunshine and daydreams!

51. “place your hands on your hips and bend your knees in timmee…”

52. Is it only me who thinks he looks like he’s doing the “fingers doing a square shape” before he snaps the perfect pic, or gets behind the movie camera to yell, “AK-SHUN!”

His head looks like it’s even bowed in concentration!

53. Sylvan’s barefoot children outside… dancin’ on my lawn!
    And I just mowed the damn thing. tsk

54. Surprised no one has spotted the obvious similarities between this guy and Snoop Dog.

55. “Cause this is THRILLLLEEEERRR! Thrrrilller night! And no one’s gonna save you from the beast about to strike!”

56. I’m sorry; I guess I’m just looking at this from a different direction. Yes, I hear music, and yes, there is action involved – though not dancing: I see Act I from The Marriage of Figaro, where he is measuring the space for his wedding bed.
    “Cinque, dieci, venti, trenta…”

I think I should be going to bed VERY soon.

57. LOL hilarious!! At first I couldn’t figure out what the heck the thing was and thought it might be a demented guinea pig. Now that I’m looking at it in the light of morning, it makes more sense…but still very strange.

58. He is totally casting a spell on someone just off camera.

59. gilliflower says:

he’s playing air bongos! very deadhead-ish…

60. little gator says:

JEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. hrh.squeak says:

Jerry’s come back as a puppy, to apologize for all those ties.

62. ConfuciusSay says:

Your Kung Fu is not strong like my Kund Fu!

63. Mad_Mike says:

I didn’t know Ewoks had a larval stage…?

64. Kinda of looks like a dog Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes would have. Makes me wanna grab his little paws and dance with him.

65. hrh.squeak says:

“Ewok larval stage” – brilliant, Mad Mike.

66. GreenEyedHawk says:

I think he misunderstood when his owners told him to “get down” hehe.

67. Trick or treat,
    Smell my feet,
    Give me something
    Good to eat!!

68. Little Kung FOOEY!!! I’m laughing so hard, I’m wetting myself!!!! Stop you are killing me with this guy!!!! LOVE IT TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!