Speedy Delivery

SPEEDY DELIVERY!

All kittens were delivered by Mr. McFeely. You remember Mr. McFeely, don’t you, Boys and Girls?

Thisjustin

Tracey—top notch.

Comments

1. Screw the UPS guy — I’m waiting for our /friendly/ psychotically overworked postal guy from now on. Cute things pwn bills!

2. fun things to do with old furniture. just add kittens and you’ve got a fantastic showpiece :)

3. Catman Dude says:

It seems those kitties love their cubby holes. Imagine having 7 kittens watching the tip of your pencil’s every move just wanting so bad to pounce on it!!

4. Christy says:

SQUEEE!!!!!
    that is unbelievably adorable.

5. the comments r missin! the comments r missin! :P,

is it possible to shnorgle 7 kittens at once without getting scratched??

6. Oh my, that is too cute. I want them all! If mailmen brought kittens instead of bills the world would be a happier place…

7. hrh.squeak says:

This must be Port-a-Snorg’s central sorting office.

8. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Animail call!

9. I remember seeing these guys on http://www.dailykitten.com/ earlier this year! Here’s the deets:

“Thursday, March 30. 2006 – Kyria, Eleni, Olympia, Nyla, Daphne and Artemis: These kittens were born during the summer Olympics in 2004 which were held in Greece. In honor of the time of their birth, we gave them all Greek names, which were very difficult to remember at first! It was quite an accomplishment to get this picture… getting them in the desk wasn’t the problem, but getting them to stay there was!”

10. Ok…

Lots and lots of KITTEHS!!!!

11. K’shandra — yep, I remember too. Here it is:

Meanwhile, overnight, Lorna and her kittens moved out of my computer crate, into the closet, under the old TV-stand-thing in the corner. It was like they vanished completely, for a few moments, but there were some answering “mews” when I started asking Hey Where Did Everybody Go?

12. Where d’you all see a seventh kitten?

Am I missing one? I would really hate to miss one!

13. nice.

14. no seventh kitteh. there are six. their names, left to right:
    Kyria, Eleni, Olympia, Nyla, Daphne and Artemis

15. Brak_Silverbone says:

They do look very intent on something. Whoever’s trying to pay bills or do paperwork at that desk is gonna get POUNCED on by six fluffballs any moment now!

16. AuntieMame says:

I remember MrMcFeely! Did you know the actor who played him was actually quite a young man?

I wonder what all these kittehs are staring at…

17. CatFreak says:

What gorgeous little faces. Just amazing.

18. CatFreak says:

> their names, left to right:
    Kyria, Eleni, Olympia, Nyla, Daphne and Artemis

Oh, man! *SIX* little girl-girls???

Oh, how sweet.

19. omg mr rogers aint got crap on these kittehs. i want them to be my neighbor

20. Awwwww, they’re adorable!

Such a cuddly mail sorting office. :D

21. Michelle says:

O.M.G. – that is cute beyond words.

22. OMG, I LOVE this picture. Absolutely love it. I wonder if I could make it my desktop.

23. lauowolf says:

Now this would get me in there paying bills on time.
    Do you think they could come as a desk set. Maybe larger kitties flat in paper trays? Mama cat in the file drawers?
    On second thought, I probably wouldn’t get much done.

24. I never realized how dirty Mr. McFeely’s name was.

Luckily the kittINS make up for it.

25. What a job incentive desks with built in snorgles

26. Oh, it wasn’t meant to be dirty. It was just Mr Rogers’ mother’s maiden name. But sure, NOW it sounds dirty.

27. GreenEyedHawk says:

How come I never get kittins in my mail box? I want kittins in my mailbox…all I get are stupid BILLS. Hmph.

28. I’d welcome these little guys to my neighborhood!

29. cowshark says:

Since it’s impossible for kitties to cram themselves into small places, it must be photoshopped;-)

Seriously, it’s what you’d expect the mailing room of the mythical Cute Overload offices to look like.

30. okay, maybe this is because I’m not from the United States, but who was Mr Mcfeely (a postman on a sitcom is my guess)? And I agree that it’s a very dirty sounding name… so dodge.

31. GreenEyedHawk says:

Mr McFeely was the postman on Mr Rogers Neighbourhood, a hugely popular children’s TV show.

32. Kris, in New England says:

I love the one on the far left (Kyria?), sort of crammed in on its side.

TOO Cute for words this morning!

33. eh-hem. Can I get one delivered to *me*?

34. Well of course, O Gazer of Navels. (Take five; they’re small.)

35. LOL! *Lurve* that new title. And, OK. I’ll settle for video-y goodness.

36. OMG Theo how PRECIOUS!! Little wobblies. You and your schmoops are good peoples.
    and THIS pic is mos def Port-a-Snorg’s sorting desk. Hee!

37. kittenish says:

Heck, I’d work in the mail room, w’them! How kuuuuuuuittttttt!!!!!

38. adorable…