All Kitten Tuesday! Mr. Floofersons

THATS Sir Floofersons to you. I single-pawedly keep Hallmark in business. YouknowwhatI’msayin’ Bitches?

Sir_floofersons

Exsquisite backlighting, Connie and Johnny C.

Comments

1. wow, couldn’t resist getting in the first comment.
    What a cutey fluffybutt!
    snorgles kitten, and then photographs him for a greetcard and poster…:)

2. FLOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I bet if ou got water on it it would melt like cotton candy.

4. Ryan Blackhawke says:

I usually don’t like the orange ones but MAN he is a cutiepie.

5. ….Oh, for the love of Christ. o_o The eyes. The ears. The LIGHTING. *dead*

6. What a little fuzzbucket! Lovin’ it!

7. Could just die. I wanna stick my nose in the flooooooooof. Like, nuzzle the superlight fuzzy bits that are so superbly backlit.

8. Aww! look at his anerable little eye balls!!
    He’s cute to the max.

9. I lof floofy kitties! I have two of my own little puffs. Well, they’re just a little over a year old, so I suppose they’re big puffs now. I haven’t exactly measured, but my guess is that my Ari has a tail diameter of maybe 8 inches!! That’s a lot of fur!

10. Jay Fry says:

Was the ‘b’ word really necessary (esp when associated with such an anerable kitten)?

11. Lillith says:

If the B word is good enough for female pupsters, its good enough for floofy kittehs.

He’s sweet but his expression is a bit anxiety ridden. I hope he’s not worried about the quality of his floof!

12. Maybe he’s talking to an actual dog, Jay Fry.

13. “the ‘b’ word”

backlighting?

14. karenintoronto says:

Couldn’t the photog have wiped his grotty little eye corners? MegaFlufferMation.

15. Kris, in New England says:

GOD I wish I wasn’t allergic to cats! He looks alternately sad and wistful with those eyes.

I say we just make kittens a rule of cuteness.

OK – so love the kitties – when will be it all bunny day again?

16. Oh gawd, I LURVE that slightly worried look!

17. Oh gosh! Cute Paradise{ http://axentraserver.bomanionline.com/portals/marice } is on the ball too! This guy is way to cute!!

18. a fuzzy ray of sunshine!! awwww…

19. The floof owns my soul.

20. lauowolf says:

Life is so hard for the working kitten.
    Imagine, floofy and snorgleable 24/7.

21. Was the ‘b’ word really necessary…?

Is any of this really “necessary”?

22. …my husband has eyes like that… *swoon*

(Only he’s a brunette. And hoo-man, of course… ;-) )

–TwoDragons

23. D2D — he’s got the vertical pupils, even? …COOOOOL.

24. har mar superstar says:

he just be pimpin’

25. Tracibub says:

Just because cute is cute doesn’t mean we can’t use some ‘adult language’. Such as: This cat is effing Bitchin’!!!
    Or
    “I would look bitchin’ in a large Barbie convertable.”

Either way you look at it, it rocks.

26. Theo, I’m surprised you’re coherent after getting a load of this marmalade puffball. :-)

27. …with…last…remaining…strength…..must…wipe….goopy…eyes…

*dies*

28. Mr. Floofersons looks kind of alarmed.

29. mariser says:

Ryan sez,
    “I usually don’t like the orange ones”…

/blasphemy!!
    //off with your head
    ///orange cats make the world go ’round.

30. Yup, this is The Cliche Kitty if I have ever seen him. Small enough that you can kiss his entire face with one smooch.

31. Chacha — it’s the meds. ;)

32. “The B Word” was not used here to legitimately describe a female dog, nor to say the cat is “bitchin” (still a stupid use). It was addressed to anyone looking at the picture. I felt like I’d been slapped in the face with this nasty and degrading term. How about if we use the word “nigger”? Is that okay now too? I have a great sense of humor, but some words are ugly and are used to “put people in their place” and should not be used by anyone unless they are, for some reason, intending to be offensive. (Which I did above, to make a point, and I apologize, but I wanted to make clear how it feels.) It’s not pretty, it’s not necessary, so could we please not do it again?

Now, if somebody calls me personally a bitch because they think I’m getting uppity and they resent the fact that they don’t control me, then I can take it as a compliment. But not the generalized “rap” nastiness.

33. this one took my breath away. she is just gorgeous.

34. CatFreak says:

Susan the Bluestocking, maaan … *listen* to yourself. You’ll live a *lot* longer if you let this trivial shit go …. bitch.

This word has its terrible terrible terrible oh so freakin’ terrible and awesome power over you, ’cause you *let* it.

I thought the tough “urban talk” from a dear little floofy kitteh was a funny juxtaposition.

And you do *not* have a “great sense of humor”.

Meg, keep it comin’ with your captions. They’re great.

35. This little cutersons can call me a *beotch* anyday! I am his/her bitch.

36. Driver B says:

Soooo sweet! I am running away right now to make a desktop of him.

37. lauowolf says:

Well, you know, these guys in the industry, they just sometimes talk a bit rough.
    Floofersons?
    Really, he’s a sweetheart to work with.

38. Sir Floofersons,
    As soon as pic was snapped I can imagine you springlegging into the grass to subdue some invisible foe! And I know your tail will be straight as an arrow!
    SalUTEs the CUTE!

39. Word, LauoWolf.

40. bearlet says:
  41. Susan,
    If the word “bitches” above made you feel “slapped in the face,” how do you survive in the world? If a random Cute Overload caption is more than you can take, that’s just sad. I’m as feminist as the next “womyn”, but puhleeeeeeze!

42. I always think it’s funny when I’m at dog shows, and someone says “now THAT’S a great bitch!” in all seriousness.

43. kittyluv says:

OMG Bearlet that is freakin’ hilarious! The eyes – too similar! ha!

44. Lillith says:

Wordy McWord Mel. Except whenever I see “womyn” I always think of that Kids in the Hall sketch with the Humanists for Humanism.
    Let’s just go back to basking in the marmelade cute please.

45. Tracibub says:

I LOVE FREE SPEECH!!!

And I love floofy kittens.

Love them both.

46. Brak_Silverbone says:

I am totally incoherent from the cuteness.

47. AuntieMame says:

Although if a little marmalade kitteh wants to bite my head off, he’s/she’s welcome to try. If he/she can fit my head in his/her mouth.

48. Jackie from Michigan says:

That’s a baby Eddie (my sister’s cat)! What a perfectly proportioned ball of marmelade poof!

49. Kris, in New England says:

I agree that free speech allows for all opinions.

However use of the “n” word is unacceptable in any form, least of all as support for a point of view.

Ick.

50. kutsuwamushi says:

“May I simply add that Free Speech also includes the right to express negative points of view? Without having one’s head bitten off.”

Funny, I don’t remember the “I can say whatever I want and you can’t be mean to me about it” part of the Constitution.

51. AuntieMame says:

Since when do we need the Constitution to tell us to treat people with respect, kutsuwamushi?

No wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket…

52. LBN, people..

53. Piggalette says:

/agree with Kutsuwamushi

54. I’m catching up with my work, so can only give a cursory skim to the posts here. Am I getting that there is a problem with the word ‘bitch’? Really? I mean, I get called that at work all the time, and it’s done with affection and respect. What’s the problem?

The word was used here with all manner of wit and suitablity and I for one was glad to see it.

55. Guys, “freedom of speech” guarantees the right to say what you want WITHOUT BEING PUNSIHED BY THE GOVERNMENT, not without anyone else objecting or reacting adversely. I don’t see the government interfering here, so don’t go invoking the First Amendment.

That said, EEEEEE! KYOOOOOOT!

56. Umm , can I just say yay for the Muzzlepuff of Doom(tm) which will kill us all from the kyoot?
    Remember when this site was all about the cuteness?
    Yeah, I miss that.

57. blah blah blah freedom blah blah blah blabbity blah b-word blah blah blah. [big yawn]

58. Here’s the thang imo, it’s Meg’s blog. Where in the heck does anyone get off telling Meg what she can say on HER blog. Start your own blog.

Um. G’night, all.

59. LOL…jaypo, I think you said it best for all of us. :)

60. AuntieMame says:

Okay, fine, so it’s entirely acceptable to say whatever the hell you want to say.

So I am saying that the pissy way people react every time someone expresses an unpopular opinion pisses me off.

And nobody can tell me I can’t say so. Sheesh.

61. Oh my, oh my, oh my. A wittle fluffy, long-haired marmalade sweetie pie. I just wanna eat him up. My most favorite of favorites.

I WANT ONE!

62. I want a cupcake.
    I’m-a get me one.

63. That is one goddamn muthufuckin cute little nigga of a pussy…cat.

64. OptimistPrime says:

Heh. Word, Sarah.

Funny, though; he looks a lot like the cat that gaces the cover of the free day planner I got from the gas station.

Are we exploring the cuteness potential of stock footage?

65. Michelle says:

word.

66. Michelle says:

bah, Optimist beat me to it. ;p

67. Not. Again.

Sarah, soooooooo NOT cute™. (The racial slur, that is.)

LBN, all.

68. hrh.squeak says:

Ummm, just a silly question ’cause I’m an ol’ fart who doesn’t know all the computer nerd (nerd, as in smart people who make more in one day than I make in six months) lingo –

What is LBN, please?

Thanks.

69. hrh.squeak says:

(how did this adorable ball of floof stir up all this commentroversy? me confused . . . .)

70. LBN. Let’s be nice?

Just guessing, but it fits. :)

It’s a strange universe we inhabit. Maybe it’s the ol’ balance thing again….SOOooo much cute, much balance with a whole bunch o’ bitching! :D

71. pfffft, must proofread…..that should have been “so much cute, MUST balance with…blah blah blah..”

72. This is the best web site ever! I love it! Every kitty picture is just adorable. Thanks for putting such a sweet site out there.

73. kittikin says:

stock footage, smock mootage. don’t care from whence it comes, long as it’s cute.

74. yoohoostereo says:

I subscribe to the third wave feminist view on “bitch” and use it as a term of empowerment (Thus taking away the power from the oppressors). Like Meredith Brooks says in her song “I’m a Bitch, I’m a Lover, I’m a Child….”

I swear I have seen that kitty photo in some book before. Famous kitty!

75. The Honourable Gadys Anstruther says:

I reckon kittys expression looks like its passed wind. I am with Susan on the use of ugly language.

76. Diane N says:

Just curious… how does anybody who takes offense at the word “bitch” survive a single day on the evil ‘ol internet???

77. CatFreak says:

“how does anybody who takes offense at the word “bitch” survive a single day on the evil ‘ol internet???”

Moreover, how do they survive trips to the grocery store, or the walk out to the curb to pick up the mail?

78. The Honourable Gadys Anstruther says:

We survive but don’t think its smartto use derogatory words in normal parlance, they should be used for ephasis in only some circumstances

79. The Honourable Gadys Anstruther says:

Bugger! that should have been emphasis

80. may i respectfully submit you people keep a watchful eye on all yer Mr. Floofersons lest they turn into Jeff:

ima just sayin’.

81. Yeeks, Finn… I think that one belongs on Cute OverloRd.

(This is one reason why Bounce is an INDOOR cat.)

82. Tracibub says:

1) I only mentioned free speech because of the excellent ping-ponging of points of view. It really is interesting to see it go back an forth and the views everyone brings up. I love that we can do that without worry here, even if it does piss someone off.
    2) The Honourable: i agree that they should be used for emphasis. This also brings to point the VERY FEW times a ‘bad word’ every makes it on a caption by our beloved Meg. I think they are correctly used.

And this kitteh gets more and more precious each time I look at ‘er!! =^..^=

83. y’all are niggers

84. Eeek! Finn! That website is *hilarious*!

Got me LOL’ing after getting up much too early…

85. juliette says:

it is my opinion that kitteh watches a lot o’ chappelle’s show (i *heart* dave chappelle) and is using “bitches” in the same manner as chappelle uses “i’m rich, beyotch!”. much respect to stock kitteh.