Blobule

This feller reminds me of one of my favorite posts of all time: ‘Haunch and cheek rolls’. THIS guy is haunch, cheek, neck, paw and nose rolls. What a blobule! When he wakes up, he’s gonna have a dog food kernal stuck on his face for five minutes.

Blobule

Yes, we noticed the curled paw too…

Comments

1. Squeeee!

2. poor violet says:

Awwwwww!!!! Want it!

3. tetetetete

4. Oh God. Is it possible to OD on cuteness? What are the symptoms? Raised eyebrows, cooing mouth shape, pained expression. I’ve got ‘em all, doc!

5. yoohoostereo says:

OMG! He/she is so pudgy. I just want to cuddle! I get sleepy after stuffing my face too.

6. Can you imagine what his coat feels like? And the softness of his ears? If it weren’t for the proximity to the dog food, I’d have one of those ears in my mouf right now!

7. snorgle snorgle snorgle

8. how tired does a puppy have to be to fall asleep in his food? soooooo cute!

9. It’s hard work doing simple things like eating when you’re that little! Now think about how cute he’ll look in the bath getting that dog food goo off…

10. Good grief — it’s the Sta-Puft Pup™!

11. Rayndrop says:

He’s not bothered by the fact that his head is in the dish, either. I mean, he doesn’t look uncomfortable…. AT ALL. That hard dish and the nubbly dog food could be a satin pillow for all he cares.

It’s true – every place is a good nap place when you’re a dog. ^_^

12. Aaawwwwww he’s sooooo tie-tie.

13. Heh… hey, who else is counting how many comments it takes before some brainwave shouts “CRUEL”?
    ;)

14. wow – sometimes i feel like this. but this is way cuter. eee! like a little fat cloud. :D

15. O.k. I’ll get it over with… *sigh*

Oh my god! How irresponsible of the pet owner! The poor puppy could have fallen asleep face down in the food and suffocated… um… yeah… suffocated… the puppy drool could have liquefied the food and the puppy would drown and would sooo tewtly be dead.

There Theo. …your CO PETAtastic rant of the day.

16. Whew… I feel as if an enormous weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Time for a nap, face-down in my food dish.

17. Theo,

I’m so glad I could be of help. ;o)

18. girlladyfriend says:

PUFFALUMP!!!!!!

19. That kinda reminds me of http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/lazyoli.jpg
    cutecuteeeeeeeEEEEeee

20. OMG – what a PUDDIN’PIE!!! I can’t take it!!

21. Oh! Oh! He’s a fatty-boombalatty!

22. That is just toooo much!!

He just sorta conked out in his food dish…

Poor little thing!!

23. what theee heck? there’s some strange ‘comments open in new window’ thang going on. but the surplus of new windows just gave me more places to look at the gorgeosworgeouspudgywudgypuppyawwwwwwwwwww!

sorry. brain went funny for a second.

24. OMG!!! The belly… it crys for a furbert… so squishy… so snuglicious… puppeh lovins… head going to pop… oy!

25. Just like after Christmas dinner – he should have a big red bow around his neck.

26. he fell asleep at his food *someone take him to his doggy bed*

27. so it’s currently 35 degrees celsius in new jersey and i’m a little bit worried that half way through lunch in my un-airconditioned apartment i might do exactly the same face plant that this puppy has done.

only i won’t be as cute.

28. Lillith says:

Look at the eyelashes and just a peek of pink pawpads!!

Must….cuddle….

29. Sarcasta says:

His heiney looks like a MARSHMALLOW! Get the chocolate & graham crakers! I’m a-gonna make me a pup s’more. Key-ronche… baROO!

Food+baby=sleepy must be universal. I used to get soooo sleepy when eating as a child that my mom would tie the bib strings to the back of the high chair so I wouldn’t fall face-first in my food. Often, she would find me contentedly napping in mid-air, suspended over my helf-eaten lunch.

30. Tummlump McPudgiekins!

SNORGLE NOW!

31. Hee. Hope he doesn’t *snork* a kibble up his nose…hee…

32. And he apparently lives in a Korean household. Figures. I’m Korean. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve fell asleep in my own plate of food too!

33. Wow this is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    I like your puppie so much !!!!:)

34. A Fine Morsel says:

I love this marshmellow blobule.

35. AuntieMame says:

Joanna, since the kibbles are bigger than his whole nose, I don’t think that’s going to be a worry. Hee!

36. Kris, in New England says:

The silky cabbage ear, the hint of soft pink paw pads AND the bulbous belly –

*thud*

37. “Yay!” for another blobule ..p..o..s…zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

38. Squeeeeeeee!

Look at all those little pufflin rolls!

39. the rolls! the rolls!!

squee!

40. http://axentraserver.bomanionline.com/www/tanya/
    this is just too cute! I have added it to the news of my site <3

41. citizen says:

heehee! he looks like a marshmallow!

42. Tootienator says:

Is he a labrador puppy? I can’t tell.

43. His face looks a little smushed to be a lab puppy, but I can’t really figure out what he is.

Besides a big cute blob of pudge.

44. I think he is baby bull doggy crossed with Michelin man — snorgle-icious!

45. He’s a bull-blob!

46. themaskedpunner says:

Nah, that’s a baby harp seal-Labrador hybrid. He’s resting his head on the food dish because it speaks to his ancestral inclination for sleeping on rocks by the bay.

47. Dickie Twinkles says:

I wonder what kinda dog this is…I’m thinking lab crossed with bulldog or shar pei?

Whatever it is I WANT it!

It also reminds me of Winnie the Pooh XD

48. He has sort of a French Bulldog-ish look to his face.
    I want to suffocate myself in his fat rolls

49. I meant to add that it would be a happy death :)

50. Brak_Silverbone says:

He looks like a few really big scoops of vanilla ice cream to me! Slightly melty, even.

51. eyelashes…

52. gwenchocolate says:

I think I just frightened my husband with my (highly) audible gasp of adoration…Right now I think about having a puppy like most women think about having babies…like, “Honey? I want one real bad, we can totally afford it, and I want one!” Or something to that effect.

53. PUFFALUMP!!!!!!

Posted by: girlladyfriend | Jul 17, 2006 at 07:37 AM

OMG!!
    I still have my puffalump!!!
    Hahhaha

54. oooo…why do I want to chew on him???? mmmmpppff…

55. The Honourable Gadys Anstruther says:

From personal experience, I don’t recommend doing this with curry. It’s hell trying to get the yellow stains out of your clothes,

56. *dives straight into puppy belly blubber*

57. hrh.squeak says:

NOSE ROLLS! squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    *poit*

58. It’s a sleeping fat roll. I think a new Rule of Cuteness is in order–if you’re so sleepy you do a faceplant in your food, it’s cute.

59. He lives in a Korean household. He’s obviously entered the food bowl (at least with his head) because he, too, is about to become food.

60. pixie-stix says:

My toes curled and I squealed when I saw him…gimme, gimme, gimme!

61. Yay, Joey! You’ve just FLUNKED!

62. Stephanie S. says:

I love all the gooey food that’s sticking all over the place.

63. I’ve done this myself. At least this guy looks cute doing it!!!!