And zee entrée—she ees served!

[Say in Poofée voice] Mes amies…. We haf been slaving in la cuisine all day to breeng you zees. Zee ul-tee-mat in zuh entrée. Zees ees fresh, local, organeek kitten. Eets not flambé, mes amies, zat would not be nice. Bon apétit!

Matt_vb

Merci infinement, Matthew V.B. and Hadaly E.!

Comments

1. Oh. My. God. A bowlful of precious!

2. Color-coordinated, too… look at the eyes.

3. Try new Kitty Krispies!! Stays fluffy, even in milk!

4. sallymae. says:

Ya..um I’ll take 2 scoops of superprosh and..let’s see.. side of zee potato salad.

5. The breakfast of cute champions.

6. Garcon? You have forgotten to bring the side of squee! Oh no, here it is: SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

7. Elizabeth says:

Clearly the cook is off to the right of the frame, because they’re ALL watching him ready to pounce!

8. …a scrumptious sweet salad of scintillating softness served straight up…nummy, nummy!

9. I want this in my breakfast cereal box!!

10. English Chick says:

I’ll take the bowl full o kitten to go please. and yes i would like fries with that

11. Kathryn says:

Yummy and furry!

12. Aww they are so cute! ^_^ <3

13. WOW! cute.

14. le sigh….

15. I don’t think the kittehs aproved of the menu….

16. Brandi Lee says:

Waiter… I have kittens in my soup

17. “Is there no sign that says ‘help yourself’?? :O” — My friend’s reaction to seeing the picture. But seriously, that is absolutely adorable!

18. Bobbing for kittehs, anyone?

19. AuntieMame says:

I wonder what the Weight Watchers exchange is for this. One dessert, surely, because it’s so sweet.

20. You just KNOW they’re all looking at the little birdies splashing around in the birdbath.

21. Sarcasta says:

It’s the four-headed kitten of the apocalypse.

The litter betweens their toeses stays crunchy in teh milk. The kittens, zey drink zee milks. ZERE IS NO MILKS! Look away!

22. Just add milk, and you’ve got a bowl of mew-slix!

Breakfast of Champions!

23. “Life is just a bowl of kitties…”

24. OMG. I just want to pick up the bowl and SMOOSH MY FACE INTO IT.

25. Cute? CUTE?! This clearly is a flying saucer full of clones come to obliterate us all! The feline lifeforms are finally ready to take over Earth, and we’re all lost just because you can’t see the evil in the cute!

26. misschelley says:

none of those babies looks amused. hmmm….is that a serving of cat-onese chow mein?

27. Don’t forget to use catsup.

28. Michelle says:

A bowlful of kittens there was
    Adorable, covered in fuzz
    A tabby surprise
    With stunning blue eyes
    And whiskers that covered their muzz

29. Oh no I’m on a diet but I take a kitten to go.

30. omg, we have that dish pattern! it’s called ocean breeze… mine didn’t come with fluffy kittens, though…

31. This is the cutest and most adorable thing ever! I must have these Kitty Krispes! But not to eat no no no only to cuddle.

32. caroline says:

Now that’s what I call a cereal box prize!

33. OH MY GOD I was just looking at this on flickr and thinking how CO-worthy it was, and now here it is!!! Yay!!! Hi Hadaly!!!

My day just got 100x better thanks to succulent kitteny goodness!!!

34. I’d like four scoops of kitteh with whip cream and a cherry on top, please!

35. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

**collapses panting and dies**

36. A bowl of china blue eyes, paper-thin little earsies, and FLOOF! Best diet I’ve ever been on!

37. Yeep! Pets In Pots AGAIN!
    The crockery… it killeth.

38. *snorgle snorgle snorgle snorgle*
    (one for each kitteh)

39. beautiful blue kitten eyes!!

40. would the application of ‘kronche’ recommended here??

41. Whoa.

They look like they are in attack mode. I’m a little frightened.

42. Theo, you’re my favorite! :)

43. kittens ‘n dumplins

44. You know, come to think of it, I think I’m the one on the meny….nice kittehs, nice…

MEOW!!!!

45. Wow, love the comment :) I’m in a european school and some french people actually talk like that, in fact, I could hear them say it while I was reading :)

46. Meoooow Mix!

47. Tony James says:

The four furry nomads from Planet Skwee piloted their craft across the picnic table, moving ever closer to their prey, the rare and elusive GooshyFood.

48. poor violet says:

This is blatant cruelty!

Just kidding. It just seems unusual that no one was screaming and calling PETA, etc for once. :)

49. Lauri Shooltz says:

LOL, Tony James…..when I read your caption and look at those kitties, it cracks me up!

50. Oh fine. Now my entire name is out there…on the net…in living color.

I am a subconscious Luddite…

anyway….intense kitties…wonder what they are looking AT?

51. I wish to eat each one of them.

52. Laurie C says:

They look like a bowl of chocolate ripple ice cream come to life.

Also, great poem, Michelle.

53. Let’s see… we’ve got “more fun than a barrelful of monkeys;” how about “cuter than a bowlful of kittens”?

54. TRES JOLIE! (and I’m not talking Angelina!) This is so cute I actually squealed! These babies are so cute and sweet, they don’t need any sugar! xoxoxo

55. ka9q's wife says:

oh great i just saw a chinese restaurant named “Kat Wok” in Ashland Oregon today. Now this. Has the world gone insane? Putin snorgling children? Cat’s in crockery? What is next Puppehs in penitentaries?

56. Apparently in the same vein as Disapproving Rabbits, it’s a whole bowl of Unimpressed Kittens. “Meh,” they say. “Show us something a-mew-sing, hu-man.”

57. citizen says:

Nothing cuter than a bowl full of kittens. maybe a box full of puppies.

58. nightbird says:

“Just a bowl-ful of kittens to make the medicine go down. The medicine go dow-wawn, the medicine go down!”

59. Christine says:

Oh my goodness, they’re gorgeous.
    I want to hug them.

60. Great bowls of fur.

61. Teughcats says:

[groans at Susan's pun]

[smiles at Michelle's poem]

[waves to Theo on general principles]

[bows to Meg, queen of the cute]

Goodnight, everyone!

62. AuntieMame says:

LOL, Susan! Goodness, gracious!

63. ooooh, meow mix!

64. BenPanced says:

“Waiter! Waiter! What are these kittens doing in my soup?”

“The backstroke!”

65. Wow, I’ve never seen identical quadruplet kitties. I didn’t know that was possible. They look exactly alike to me. Usually mom kitty have several eggs fertilized at once….weird

66. Please sir… may I have… some more?

67. GOOSHYFOOD!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!111!!!

meow!

68. lauowolf says:

I think they are lying in wait, expecting the cook to just drop, say, a nice serving of fish or turkey into the serving bowl.

69. If a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, imagine what a bowlful of kittens can do!

70. Kitten Sherbert: The Preferred Dish of Melmacians Across the Galaxy…

–TwoDragons

71. I literally read this one aloud, french accent and all….dammit that was hilarious!!!

72. Theo you’re slipping. No instant link to puppies in the pen?

73. Oh man, you just sounded like Fleur Delacour! I knew she was evil. Eating those adorable kitties like that…teh horror!

74. Crrash — ‘splain please? Why would I post that, under a bowl full of kittens?

Ah what the heck…

75. army kitten says:

ITADAKIMASU!

…it’s like nyan nyan nyanko come to life. oh, la!

76. army kitten says:

actually, this link is better…

77. So many kittehs so little time…. must. snorgle.

78. tankianchic930 says:

OMG!! I want to put my face in the middle of the bowl and SNORGLE!!!

79. Rich Fader says:

“Of course, if you really want to make something good, nothing beats a good old Louisiana Back Bay Bayou Kitty Bordelaise…a la Antoine.”

“A la Antoine? Ze Antoine of New Orleans?”

“I don’t mean Antoine of Flatbush!”

80. Yeah, they’re cute, but I am not gonna put my face in a bowl of claw-endowed kitties :|

81. Heeheee still chuckling over “…and whiskers that covered their muzz”

Yay, Michelle!

82. Laurie C says:

The intense focus of these kittens, and the singularity of the direction of their gazes, can only mean one thing. They were all a-snooze when suddenly, their radar-dish ears heard a can opener starting up.

83. Yes, I do! I enjoy kitty sprinkles on my ice cream…

84. Brak_Silverbone says:

This photo has crippled my mind with its cuteness and I can think of nothing to say, except: these are very serious little ‘ittens. There must be a fresh tasty bird in the vicinity.

85. Can I pay for my bowl of kittehs later? Just put it on the tabbies.

86. Theo, because you have this abiliity to provide instant links to everything. How do you do it? (I was refering to an earlier post of what’s next puppies in the penitentiary.)

87. Crrash — It’s pretty painless actually… all you have to do is copy & paste the whole URL just as it appears in the address bar, leaving at least one space at the end of it. TypePad does the rest.

re: Pups in the Pen — ahh, OK. I hadn’t remembered ka9q’s wife’s comment.

88. hrh.squeak says:

Yes, yes, Theo dear, but how do you *know* where everything is on the Intarweb? All we have to do is ask nicely, and there it is, served up by you on a nice blue link for our viewing pleasure.

89. Squeak, y’all are my peeps. But Google is my *bitch*.
    >;-)

(PS — and Wikipedia is Google’s.)

90. hrh.squeak says:

Theo: heeeheeeheee. Loves the idea of a bitchbot . . . .

91. Boschka says:

Is it me or do they look like they are peering outta the tiny kitten mother ship flying saucer thingy..

” Look…fields and fields of kitteh nip..prepare to land at once”

92. They’re cute, but they have malice in their eyes and evil in their hearts. I know, because they are telling me with psychic vibes. ‘Humiliation and death to all those who stick us in pots and make us look like pansies for their own amusement. YOU are next. Neeeeeeeeeeep.’

93. geisha me says:

Life is justa bowl of kitties….don’t take it serious, life’s too mysterious….