Friday: Your Daily Bunny

And now, the next-to-last day of ‘Your Daily Bunny’ this week, brought to you by the tock-kicking Japanese site RabbitsPurebred & Outfitters. These two are huddled close together, frightened by the end of Daily Bunny posts. No worries, Dahlinks—there will be one more tomorrow.

Dsc05285

Ne fret pas! And thank you, RabbitsPurebred & Outfitters.

Comments

1. Ah, the twin buns of happiness! Mwuuuuuah! Mwuuuuuah!

2. First?

3. …not first. *sniffle*

4. Deckard Canine says:

Oh, first I thought that the right ear of the one on our left was a hind leg scratching. Maybe it’s a nervous habit to have one ear pointing the other way.

I want to pet them to ease their fear. And to enjoy their lapine softness.

5. Too much cute not enough breathe~

6. The Guy Over There says:

Bun on right: “Psst. Do you think they’ll stop pointing the shiny evil thing at us?”

Lop:”Just be quiet and pretend you don’t see it and maybe it’ll go away.”

7. The bun on the left: pinkness of the wee mouf!

8. er, make that right ….

9. MaggieBelle says:

Oh my goodnes! They’re so fluffy!

I gotta get a bun!

10. “Don’t hate us because we’re beautiful. And fluffy. And soft. And cute.”

11. Lulu –

There is a one-letter difference between Cute Overload and Cute Overlord. Coincidence?

…I think not! ;)

12. Tony James says:

Egads! Now there’s two of them! We’re doomed, I tell you – DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

13. I recognize lopbun on the left. it was here yesterday:

she is trying to confuse us by unevening her ears…

14. Your pictures are wonderful. They put a smile on my face.

Thank you.

15. i thinka sheeza windin’ up slowly, mariser.

thunka thunka thunka thunka.

16. Wisefool says:

Bunny ear language:
    Two ears forward = interested in you

One forward and one back = You might be an idiot

Two ears back = you are an idiot

17. Wise,

“One forward and one back = You might be an idiot”

I am honored to think that lopbun-on-the-left has not [yet] placed me in the “idiot-fer-shure” category.

btw, that is interesting to know. I’ve been reading “The Language of Lagomorphs”, http://www.muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk.html
    and find it amazing.
    {sighs] if only someone would do the same for cats, I’d be set.

18. One ear lop: I disapprove of the end of Your Daily Bunny.

Li’l Bebe: I’m skeert!! I don’t want it to end :-(

19. Vortex,
    First it was the Hamster Infantry, now it’s the Bun Cavalry…soon, soon it will be time for the descent of Darth Fluffy, holder of the Cute Overlord title! He thinks his CutenessJedi mindtricks are unknown to us but we know…*nods sagely* oh yes…we know…

20. Boschka says:

” Pssst “

” Wuh ?”

” Can you believe she’s wearing THAT ?”

” Snicker…well…you know how she is …”

21. Lulu,

We may know of Darth Fluffy, but are we powerful enough to stop him? I fear that he may be too powerful for us — and leave us quivering and quaking as his total and complete cuteness Force leaves us helpless to resist. LOL

In other words… it’s the end for us! :)

22. Martin S says:

Meg, I seriously can’t breathe! Are you trying to kill us?

23. Kris, in New England says:

Bun on right: “Do you really think he likes me? Should I go over and talk to him? Do I look OK in this outfit? Is my hair in place? “

Bun on left: “Yup. (inner monologue: she always thinks it’s about HER…)”

Way too cute buns – I love how Lops always looked a little P.O.’d at the world – squished up faces…

24. All bunnies look grumpy and disapproving if you look at their noses and mouths from the right angle – and lops *really* have it down!

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

25. Woods Walker says:

To paraphase an old commerial’double your pleasure double your fun with two cute bunnies instead of just one’.-Woods Walker

26. Wisefool says:
  27. Wise,

oh, how cool! thanks!

the wee beasties at home be happy to tell you I need all the help I can get.

28. wow, that is quite a resource, Wisefool. xtra points for the cornell reference @ top of the page.

but even this exegesis of kitty psychology fails to hazard any kind of explanation for the fact that a cat shit on me in spain.

still trying to find the answers to life’s persistent questions…

29. “Do you want to know a secret/Oo-oo-oo/Do you promise not to tell/Oo-oo-oo…”

30. Oh, I’m going to miss the daily bunnies! Could we please have some more????

31. punkpie says:

I love the mouth of the bun on the right… it’s open just slightly… so precious!

32. is is just me or is the bun on the right’s head a wee bit too tiny for its body. ah, rolly-polly animals, so fun and cute.

33. it really is all about the perfectly parallel ears on the left there.

this makes the world better.

34. Ha! That one bunny does have parallel ears! That makes this photo 10x cuter.

35. I sense disapproval and irritability here, amongst the buns. I also sense that it’s going to be 100 DEGREES here in Los Angeles. So; if these buns were magically transported to L.A., would they become ‘hot cross buns’?

36. hrh.squeak says:

Aubrey -perfect, “hot cross buns”, LMAO. It’s darn near that temp. in Oakland, and all I have in my living room is three unhappy fur puddles. You know the look – “Mom, make it STOP!”

ps Theo, thanks – cannot get enough of the flying buns. I wonder if anyone out there can make a moving screensaver out of this, a la “Flying Toasters”? With an occasional surprise guest flyer? Hmmmmmmmm???

37. Thanks, Theo – I needed that. I’m going to be working at the L.A. Convention Center today, probably until midnight. Today will be AWFUL – and my CO time extremely limited!

Flying bunny squad, take me away!

38. “three unhappy fur puddles”

Summer is terrible, is it not?

39. Don’t thank me for the bun-squadron, that was Greenighs.

As for animatin’em, I’m done for the day/weekend/foreseeable lazy future. So… UP FOR GRABS!

40. (actually I guess you already knew that)

41. No more Daily BunBuns!?! Say it isn’t so!!!!

42. hrh.squeak says:

Oh, sorry, I knew that. Greenighs rox! I just meant to thank you for posting ‘em again.

And yes, Aubrey, summer is nasty, especially for the fuzzy folk. Summer furrier than others.

43. Double the pleasure, double the bun!

44. Katharine says:

I love the daily bun! I don’t want it to end!

45. Is it me, or does this remind anyone else of the cover photo from Make it Big, the Wham album?

46. hrh.squeak says:

“Wake me up when there are bunbuns,
    ‘Cause I wanna snorgle on every oneone!”