Yes, Son?

Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad DadDad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad Dad!

Fatherandson

Mary Anne T., Thank you for Wrinkles Jr.

Comments

1. Jay Fry says:

What wrinkly cuteness!

2. Shannon says:

Hooray for a perfect father’s day picture!

3. Happy Daddy’s Day!! Now can I have 5 dollars?

4. lmao, Gotta love dogs.

5. pistache268 says:

Fuzzy fuzz fuzz fuzz wrinkle.

6. Elizabeth says:

And oh! look at the tails. Dad’s all dignified and curly and content while baby’s is standing at attention.

7. I’m not much for face wrinkles, but this pic IS the perfect father day pic!

8. oh that’s just too precious! my dad says i gave him wrinkles. he should be lucky he’s not that guy;-)

9. punkpie says:

LOL!!!!! excellent captioning

10. Jackie from Michigan says:

Holy Shar-Pei wrinkliness! The adult dog looks as if he’s trying his hardest to ignore the pup…either that or the pup is climbing on a Shar-Pei ststue.

11. Jackie from Michigan says:

I meant “statue”…damn typos!

12. cuteness lover says:

That is just too adorable. I love seeing baby animals with their parents. :)

13. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

That,That,That,That,That,That,That,That,That…( oh you get the idea) caption is a precious and perfect match w/ that pic!
    Awww!

14. I agree, caption perfection!

15. “Dad, I heard you tell Mom that you get collars every year…that’s good, right?”

16. That’s Wonderful!

And, I’m perhaps crazy, but there’s this welsh father-dad Shar-Pei team on Nick Park’s(the Wallace and Gromit guy) Creature comfort team… it’s them in the FLESH!

17. cafegrrl says:

PERFECT! Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.

18. I hate to spoil the fun a bit. But….

The caption is perfect, but the title isn’t. It should be “Yes, daughter.” I don’t see a… er… certain anatomical item on the younger animal… yeah, that’s what you call it.

19. I think my heart just exploded.

20. David: Hmmm… look REALLY hard… I think I might see that certain anatomical detail you’re looking for. ^:^

21. I think we have a new rule of cuteness! Tail wrinkles. Check them out on the le puppe’ Sharpe’!

Little folds of cute goodness!

22. can you feel the love??

teddy

23. Feel the LOVE! and I’m a son!

24. Always get a kick out of the wrinkly shar pei, the little guy looks like he doesn’t fit his skin – still to grow into his frame like most adolecents I know but they are hardly as cute, just gawky. Mick http://rockwatching.wordpress.com

25. hedgedog says:

Daad-ddyyy!!!

(hug)

26. Veddy cute.

27. Silence Dogood says:

DH
    I am loving those puppy-butt wrinkles, too!

28. jenni joon says:

My dad passed away last year so I was thinking “oh– hmm.. yuck. Father’s day.” Feeling down, etc. Then I visit my favorite site and voila…! I laughed out loud and the pics made my heart smile on the inside.

Thanks once again, Meg et al.

29. Perfect caption!

30. canigoeatpizzawithdavidhisparentssaiditwasokayisitokaywithyouitotallymademybed
    anddidmychorescanicanicani?

31. Desert rose says:

FUNNY. I SHOULD EMAIL IT TO MY MOM

32. The one and only beautiful picture here.