Perfect Pupsville

Ruhmember your last visits to Pup Heaven? Well, you’re baaaaack. Little Beagle Danny is trotting around,

Dscn0835

Showing off his eye capsules,

Dscn0837

And is sooo pooped he has to nap in a BASEBALL HAT!

Oh, and try not to chomp on his flopped out ear—I know it’s hard.

Dscn0849

Fresh as a daisy, Katherine H.!

Comments

1. Michelle says:

Awww Beagles are so sweet – provided I don’t have to hear them! What a cutie muffin face

2. Can’t you just smell him? Oh, it makes me want a new puppy!!

3. toddspal says:

Oh for the love of pete, I just fell apart all over the floor.

I miss my beagle pup :( RIP Margie.

4. I am utterly converted to eye capsule cuteness. It took a little while, but you sold me.

5. punkpie says:

oh… precious. I gots a warm fuzzy!

6. Oh my sweet potatoes, just HOW small is he?!?
    Can I rub ‘im, just a lidllewiddlebit? I promise I won’t wake ‘im. *puppy eyes*

7. Hehe..

8. Elizabeth says:

Oh! The teeny-tinyness of he! It is the downfall of the largeness of me.

9. Oh my gosh! He’s so little that the blades of grass and daisies look like tall weeds. LOL! So adorable!

10. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

11. Tony James says:

Ear-kronchage aside, just wanted to make sure that everyone was following the events as the unfold inside the MeowMix House…
    Personally I can’t keep my eyes of the inter-feline dynamics, especially as there’s one [ahem] ‘substantial’ tabby who dives under the footstool while in the grip of his Evening Crazies – it’s very funny to watch…

12. Beagles might sound annoying to some, but they are eternal puppies. I have four of them asleep tummy up on my bed right now waiting for me to join their nap. Honk-shu…

13. eikoleigh says:

What a sweet little hound dog, so precious! And such beautiful coloring!

14. Oh Danny boy, the pups, the pups are calling
    From house to house, to come and play-fight
    But when they’re gone and your head is nodding
    Into, into the baseball cap you must bide.
    But come ye back when food is in the kitchen
    Or when the backyard’s green and freshly mown
    ‘Tis I’ll be here waiting for you
    With a yummy doggy bone
    Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

15. Danny RULES!
    I had a little BeagleDog until just over two years ago.
    =(
    Then the Universe gave me Leo Kitty to fill the empty place in my heart. My husband and I are now members of Leo’s staff.
    =)

16. My God. Monster Daisies! I just want to SQUUUUUEEEEZE him!

17. Tony James says:

[prostrates himself at Aubrey's feet] Out-STANDING, sir!!

18. Puppy in a baseball cap? I can’t take it!!! Too cute! On another note, what is up with the eye capsule thing? I don’t get it…

19. WickedWendy says:

He is just too cute! I can’t stop looking at him! It killed me just to scroll down and post!

20. A Fine Morsel says:

(waving white flag)
    I surrender! In replacement of a last meal, I ask to nahhmm-nahhmm the alabaster pup, for I loveth him, and he is tasty.

21. It’s Snoopy at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm!!!
    awwwwwww

22. Awww, How Cute ^____^;

23. I wanna go to puppy heaven!

Show me the way!

24. OMG I totally want to SNORGLE that puppy!!! snorglesnorglesnorgle!!

25. Note the little paw under his head in the baseball cap. Way too cute.

26. Tail! Ears! Eyepods!

27. The ear… THE EAR!

(nawm, nawm, nawm)

28. I’m going to hug you;
    and pet you and call you;
    Snoopy, no wait Danny;
    and kiss you and play with you….

29. hrh.squeak says:

Aaaaaaaah! Squee*pop* from puppage!!

Aubrey, you +rule+.

30. Oh Aubrey. You have ruined me with your lil song. And Danny has ruined me with one flop of his ear.

31. How is it that sleeping in hats is not yet a Rule??

32. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

sleeping in the hat!!!! TOOOO MUCH

33. “what is up with the eye capsule thing? I don’t get it…”

Merri – On the left of the page is a list of categories. Third from the bottom is “Rules of Cuteness.” Click on it. You will find Rule 21 which will tell you about it.
    I need to refer to the list of rules and the “Official C.O. Glossary,” also on the left under the heading “More, More, More,” often.
    Good luck. V

34. He’s so PALE! Even when we got our beagle she had the distictive brown markings, I’ve never SEEN such a pale beagle…

And I can attest, as the daughter of a beagle owner, that this little luvmuffins ears are probably as soft as velvet, and will stay that way for his ENTIRE adorable life.

35. Aubrey, you’re *waaay* too good at this! ;-)

Lof de eeear flops. Key-ronshe. [nawm nawm nawming sounds in background...]

36. PUPPEH!

37. GAH!

Green Grass
    Daisies!
    A Fresh, adorable puppy!

GAH I say! Doesn’t get much cuter than that!

38. “How is it that sleeping in hats is not yet a Rule??”

Actually its rule 14.

39. Puppy puppy puppy daisy puppy puppy daisy puppy WHOA. Guy in jeans with puppy in ball cap. Puppy *wistful* sigh. :-)

40. Awww… was such a widdle baby dat his eyes are still blue. *snorgle* Mmmmmm…puppy smell!

41. mejezabel says:

His name is DANNY!

(thud)

42. AAAAH! The second picture just killed my eyes! AAARGH!!!!

43. Peacebunnie says:

Make it stop… too much… cuteness…

44. ka9q's wife says:

Oh man that would be heaven…a beautiful day, green grass and a pup with blue eyes to snorgle. Makes me want to go to heaven. And you can keep the Long Island Ice Tea. I just want the puppy.

That and a blanket of kittehs for a nippy fall night…oh paradise!

45. Eee! *chomp*

I love beagles!

46. Danny is what is known as a lemon and white beagle.

47. I think sleepiness should be a new rule of cuteness!

48. Sleepy puppy snorgle….

gonna go snorgle my puppies now.

49. Aww…what a darling cutie patootie. And I am not a dog person, but I would like to stuff this dog’s ear into my mouth.

50. Not to gross teho out too much, but warm puppy smell in the sunlight… ::asleep on the grass with puppeh::

51. Eye capsules really *are* cute. I’m with Meg on this. ;-)

52. AuntieMame says:

I’m not much of a puppy person; that is to say, I have no desire to have one of my own, but that’s mostly because the puppies to which I’ve been exposed the most are great, lolloping retriever puppies, and they’re just too much for me to handle. A lil’ feller like this, however, I think I could get used to.

53. Holy moly, I had more maternal yearnings for a puppy than I have ever had for a baby! Before I got my dog, pics like this would have my biological clock all in a tizzy! Okay….it still kind of does…:-P

54. A smooch on each little eye capsule! Smooch! Smooch!

55. Shouldn’t he get the Trifecta? In the first, his paw is raised; in the third, an everyday object makes him look small, and EYE CAPSULES.

On a Personal Note, I LOVE PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHH!!

56. boglemom says:

The pain of his cuteness is palpable.

So cute…looks a lot like my baby bogle when we first got him.

57. omgomgomg. I need to find out where this lil cutie lives so I can come over and play with him! squeeeeeeeee!!!

58. I just died from the cuteness. Overload is not overstating it.

59. Theresa Morgan says:

That is soooooo cute in fact it is the cutest puppy I’ve ever seen in my life, I would love a puppy as cute as that.

60. I’m sorry, i know ive already pointed this out like three different times, but sheesh! so rule #14 with the baseball cap! yay!