Holy interactivity!

I am not kidding. You must try this.

Check out this awesome photo from Arvay… Just look at this delightful, cilantro-chomping bun, and SCRATCH his lil’ NECK! I mean literally! scratch the screen!

Bunneatcilantro_1

Scratch, scratch, scratch!

Comments

1. w00t!

My bun loves cilantro, too. These photos from Arvay are just the best.

2. what a baby!

3. Tony James says:

Mr. Bunny resisted all efforts on the parts of the human to save the rare green-legged spider that he was intent on swallowing.

4. StormCat says:

Look at the white neck fur!!!! MUST….nuzzle….neck….. fur!!!!!!!

5. StormCat says:

Oh man, I was so into the neck fur, that I missed those cute little pink lips!!!

6. Laurie C says:

After pulling the rabbit out of the hat, the magician’s next trick was to pull a bunch of flowers out of the rabbit…

7. AuntieMame says:

Hrumph!

Hee! And he can have my cilantro. Yuck!

8. Courtney says:

Ahahaha… the pictures on the website are hysterical. Apparantly this bunny has a serious ‘tude.

9. chunkstyle says:

Oh wow, nice jawline-very old hollywood profile. Neck fuzz rulz!!!!

10. Oh AuntieM… fresh cilantro is wonderful stuff, when used appropriately. (So is fresh Italian parsley.)

Willow de Pillow also ees fan of de cilantro.

11. Kris, in New England says:

Gack! Pink lips, pink nose – bunnie nibbling, furry neck. And OMG, check out the whiskers, eyelashes and eyebrows people.

Can’t. Breathe.

12. Garm!

13. Kris, in New England says:

Arvay, in looking thru your website, I think “the doofus” is just misunderstood. He certainly looks quite content with Milliebun grooming him and hangin’ with him.

Perhaps you don’t pay him enuff attention? Perhaps you don’t “pay homage to your leage” often enuff.

All hail the power of The Doofus.

14. P.S. Is this our friend, the famous bunny, Cakes?

15. Darn, I should have bought a laptop with a “scratch and feel” screen. All I feel is the LCD gel.

I’m missing out.

16. I can’t look at that pic without wanting to scratch his lil neck!!!

17. mariser says:

Arvay,

make sure that Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq. does not find out he is being featured in C.O.
    his ego seems to be sufficiently healthy…

18. Maureen says:

I have finally realized a CO goal: that photo makes me want to put bunneh neck in MAH MOUTH!

19. mariser says:

Maureen,

be careful you don’t get a mouthful of FURBERT!

20. I want to go home and play with my bunnies now. (They love cilantro!)

21. Bunn is *so* handsome – my bunn-o would probably fall in love if I showed her his pics.

Or maybe not.

Either way, Arvay’s got a sweetie, full of bunnitude.

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

22. That bun has some chompin’ chops!

23. Oh lordy heavens above but this is a shocking thing to see pre-first-cuppa-tea!

Thanks for featuring Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq, Meg! He is… errr… quite something, yes.

And to all you would-be huggers and scratchers and cuddlers and noozlers out there, I warn you, try this with Mr. B. at your own peril!

And Kris, he *is* content. And then he is angry, and then he is ecstatic, and then he is angry, and then he is leaping for joy, and then he is angry. That’s forty seconds in the life of Bunn. :)

24. *scratch scratch* Hehe! That toadally made my morning. To bad it’s not scratch’n’sniff… or even better, scratch’n’snorgle.

25. [Scratch, scratch, scorgle]

AIEEE!! Bun lips too cute for comprehension.

26. i fell for it. i actually scratched the screen.

27. “…he *is* content. And then he is angry, and then he is ecstatic, and then he is angry, and then he is leaping for joy, and then he is angry. That’s forty seconds in the life of Bunn. :)”

Arvay, lol!

28. *giggles hysterically at the image Laurie C gave me*

29. Is Cilantro what Americans call coriander leaf? Or is it something different?

i did actually try scratching the screen. I have had a day from hell and thoughtit might cheer me up.

30. Lilie — yep. Usually “coriander” is just the ground-up seeds, used to season… really I have no idea. Something, probably.

31. Kris, in New England says:

Arvay – I laughed out loud about your description of 40 seconds in the life of The Doofus.

Sounded kinda like me…

32. Elizabeth says:

Awww! What a cute ‘lil disposal for that nasty cilantro! My LCD screen is nowhere nearly as soft as that fluffoscrumptious neck :-(

33. i….scratched the screeeen!

34. My bunny loves bananas, spinach, and grass. He inhales it, it’s so funny, he almost snatches it out of my hand. Eep!

35. I scratched the screen too! lol

36. Another adorbable disapproving rabbit. [sigh] Why do we crave it so?!

37. What a cute bunny, and when you click below on “scratch scratch scratch” it takes you to more photos of Bunn. SOOO cute. I love the bunny jokes on Bunn’s site. They were cute and funny and made my day.