CWF

Cat Wrestling Federation Announcer: "AND it looks as though The Lil’ Siamese Mario will win an astounding sixth match in a rowagainst Big Siamese Vincenzo to become the CWF Cruiserweight Champion! What a ROLLER COASTER of a match this week on Smack Down!"

Mouse referree: "…3…2…"

Oyvey

Bravely submitted by Luigi S., Ph.D., D.Sc. CEO/CIO/CTO

Comments

1. And to think I almost went to bed early.
    [happy sigh]

2. Laurie C says:

Looks like it might have been a sneak attack. Big kitty never stood a chance.

3. weasel_tea_party says:

I think there should be a cats-playing channel on cable.

4. *smash*!

5. There actually was a “Puppy Channel” on cable, almost, once.

6. tell me about it, teho. it was slightly surprising. Meg’s been cranking out the old posts like crazy these past two days…

7. …and LOL @ the mouse referee!

8. haha, the big one is totally overpowered!

9. This is too cute!! I love the baby overpowering the daddy! During the Super Bowl they had a Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, I wish they could have had a Kitty Bowl, with kitties fake batteling! Every night in my living room I have my own Kitty Bowl with my 3 cats!

10. cute XD

11. Aw I love siamese kitties! I like how the fuzzy mouse is just watching complacently, or thinking, if fuzzy mice could think, “I’m glad it’s not me this time!”

12. Kid: “Mom! Mom! I wanna play! Mom! Get up, Mom! Mom! Play! Mom!” *Chomp Chomp* “C’mon Mom!” *Chommrph* “MOMMOMMOMMOM”

Mom: *SIGH*

13. I’ve been wrasslin’ wit’ my bunny-ful rarebit. She thinks *I’m* a large, mostly furless lagomorph and just nipped me hard in a chase game. It was fun, but ouch! ;-)

14. ElfOwl, I think you’ve got it!

15. Kitteh: “EEEK MOUSE!”

Mom:”Its ok, go back to sleep!”

16. The plumpness of kitteh! The mom being oh so patient! Love this pic!

17. Heh, I think part of true motherhood is the ability to accept with grace and patience what you are too tired to do anything about as long as it won’t burn the house down. :-P My mother is a saint.

18. OMG!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE. It hurts :)

19. Michelle says:

I think that’s just awful…the owners should be ashamed. That larger cat is being abused by the kitten – who is probably going to grow up and be a serial killer or something………………….(ha, kidding, seriously) – totally cute!

20. AuntieMame says:

“Maybe if I just lie here real quiet like and don’t move, it’ll go away…”

21. does this remind anyone of the catacle?

22. I think he’s got him in a sleeper hold!

23. great catch Wendy! It must be they! Awww.

24. Yay rule #7! a personal favorite of mine…

25. this looks like a thrown fight! big siamese isn’t even trying!
    and merri: during the halftime of puppy bowl, they had kittens in the ring. they were less playful, but cute nonetheless.

26. “Heh, I think part of true motherhood is the ability to accept with grace and patience what you are too tired to do anything about as long as it won’t burn the house down.”

ElfOwl, too right! Beautifully expressed as well.

27. Say UNCLE!

Teddy

28. Those ARE the same cats as in ‘Catacle’! Sent in by Luigi S.! It’s almost the same photo, too. Well, sort of.

29. Check this out if you are ready for some REAL ULTIMATE CATFIGHTING!

30. That Catfighting video was GREAT!!!!! Thanks “G”!!!

31. *Tewtelly* hilarious vid, there.

32. “Hold on while I hump your armpit…”

33. This is the classic cat fight

34. you guys r silly says:

What an AWESOME pic!!!
    I *LOVE* when kitties play like this….such *FIERCENESS*!!! &:o)
    (and SHAME ON whoever said “kitty heinies aren’t cute” in another picture’s comments somewhere here …..*LOOK* at that *ADORABLE* wee kitten heiney!!!)

35. AuntieMame says:

The UFC video was hysterical! The sad thing, however, is that the commentary and the crowd noise was from real ultimate wresting, at least the second or third most pointless sport on the planet. And they can have PETA *and* Pam Anderson.

(The ref was kinda hot, though…)

36. OMG! I could not stop laughing at the vdo. Very very well done, my kittehs! Yeh, the ref was…eye*cat*ching too.

37. If I were a producer, I’d hire meg as an execute to oversee programming for a CuteOverload Cable television channel. At the 8:00 PM prime time block, I’d have Cat Play, a tv show with nothing but cats playing.

38. hrh.squeak says:

Here’s the shamey-post -

We love hineys
    Bun or hamster
    Meg, dear Meg,
    To us delivers . . . .

To the tune of that classic, Meow Mix.

(I notice no-one wants kitteh hiney. Me either, because I see way too much of it when one of my qats wants to diss me.)

Posted by: hrh.squeak | Jun 06, 2006 at 10:44 AM

Nah. Not much picturesque about cat ass.
    Tails, OK.

Posted by: Theo | Jun 06, 2006 at 10:46 AM

Yeah, I love my kitties, but I don’t enjoy seeing the end that my father calls the “one-eyed cat”.

Posted by: Laura | Jun 06, 2006 at 11:50 AM

So you see, you guys r silly, we only object to the “one-eyed cat”. (especially with the special tail flounce that announces “This is for *you*, dumb owner person!”) This kitteh hiney is most adorably prosh.

39. TwoShedsJackson says:

But kitteh bums are so funny when coupled with fluffy pantaloons and a tail waggling above it – my male cat positively minces when walking away.

40. I think the cute part of the photo is the lil mousey near the bottom middle. the mouse = rule 16? so cutee!!

41. well thank gawd i finally got internet connected again and could see this! and thanks for the commentary – i didn’t even see the small cat till i read the announcer comments! love it!

42. lauowolf says:

Mario struggles to perfect his Vulcan Neck Grip.

43. KiMbObImBo says:

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

44. saintstryfe says:

Strangely enough, Vince McMahon didn’t think Joey Styles could handle commentating this thing. So he got The Miz and Coach to do it.

45. TACKLEKITTEH!!!!!!

PS MOM&KITTEH CATEGORY DO IT

46. Ladies and gentlemen, this match has turned into a SLOBBERNOCKER!!! A no DQ (and, no, Jerry Lawler, that doesn’t mean no post-match frozen yogurt!) street fight has thrown the rules to the winds! The referree has been knocked out by a pair of brass knuckles smuggled into the ring by Mario, the ‘Siamese Assassin’ – the two brawlers are OUT of the ring, OUT of the street, OUT of control, and – My God, it looks like this is the end: Mario is in position, he’s applying his deadly sleeper hold, ‘The Sealpoint Snap’!!!”

47. Me thinks the toy mouse is playing referee!

48. ohhhhhhh the catacle!!
    melting! meeeeelting!

49. I just keep thinking… “man, they really need to vacuum.”