Teeny Green Bloop

Teeniest of green globules, Lil pudgle McFrogersons has perfectly tucked feets, and then…

Bloop

WHAM! The scale of a man-hand shows you how small he is. Ahn.

Bloop2

Gracias, Lilybunny!

Comments

1. Aw! I wish I had a frog the size of my fingernail!

2. ha! its like someone sneezed him out! lol. very cute!!

3. Wow, looks like he’s stuck on the side of someone’s house? How the heck does that work?

4. Michele says:

Lora – lol!
    dawwwwww is a tineeee bebe frawggggg!

5. I love his stickyness! Amazing he can stick to the side of the house. He looks a bit suspicious of that GIANT hand, though–look at the tilt of his head.

6. Love this site to bitsssssssss

Gary, Singapore.

7. wheeeeeeeeeeee! lova dis froggie :)

8. OMG he’s soooooo cute!!

9. Laurie C says:

Wow, he’d fit on a cracker.

(Just kidding, frogophiles!)

10. Dustbunny says:

Attention meerkat fans: we interrupt this blog to tell you that tonight at 9 pm on Animal Planet there’ll be a program called “Meerkat Manor”…all about…meerkats!
    Don’t miss it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled squeeeeing.

11. Laurie C, he’s so teeny he could probably use an oyster cracker as a raft to cross a sea of cream of mushroom. Yum.

12. Little tiny frog
    Bright green and impossibly Small, I would kiss you.

13. Aargh! Insert “enter” between “impossibly” and “Small”.

14. falnfenix says:

YAAAAAAAAAY! i heart tree frogs!

15. I have pendants for necklaces bigger than this little guy is… wow… too fing aborable.

16. Peepers! Even better than crickets for the eventide ambience!

17. I found some really cool and cute baby names on this site

Complete baby names

Since I am a regular on this site I figured I would share what I found

Enjoy!

18. Gary in Singapore — LOL for your blog address.

19. punkpie says:

That looks like a baby White’s Tree Frog! I’ve had a few as pets. They are native to Australia but you can buy them at pet stores in the US.

Interesting factoid about White’s: they secrete a skin mucus containing enzymes that kill HIV. The enzyme is being researched as a possible vaccine.

20. Stacey, since you’re a “regular” on this site (not sure how I could possibly have missed you all this time), tell me — who compiled the Cute Overload Quotations page?

21. “Hop hop I can make it!”
    Thinker – I would want to kiss Bloop there, too, except I’d be scared of accidentally swallowing him. Hm…maybe I would risk it if he turned into a prince.

22. Go get ‘em, Theo!

23. too bad, teho, that spammers hit and don’t return.

24. and alice, yes, there might be a small size problem with kissing that guy. Perhaps the daintiest of pecks would suffice.

25. just once, i would love to check out a baby book name with my name in it.

oh! oh! theo! *sticks hand up in the air* i know! i know who did that page!!
    *grin*

26. LOL Thinker… yeah. Too bad. No, really.

27. Maureen says:

Methinks you’ll not get an answer from “Stacey”.

Froggeh!

28. aaah I just thought Stacey was slightly spacey.

29. Kariboo — careful, it was a mostly a trick question…

30. Laurie C says:

Methinks Stacey might have been a ‘bot drawn by the baby thing. But now with the hedgie pushing it off the main page, perhaps we’re in the clear again.

31. I know! I know!

Futuristically speaking, it’s E.C. Right?

32. …and/or AuntieMame, yes. At least, that’s what I was thinking. E.C. has said she’d consider it & consult with some folks. (Sound about right, ladies?

33. )

34. wha? wha! whut?!

I dun unnerstand.. goes to corner pouting and sucking thumb…

35. *sigh*, teho. No “blue material” at this time of the morning.

36. um, ooops. think I might have misinterpreted your comment. sorry.

37. Perhaps. (re. C.O.’s Familiar Quotations.)

38. When I lived in NC, we’d come home at night and the whole front of our house would be covered in little green frogs, just hanging out. You’d have to shoo them off the front door, or they’d jump in and all you’d hear ( all night ) was little ribbits all over the house. Not fun, cute but really loud!

39. This frog is like a Frog Prince/Thumbelina crossover!

40. I think only a “transfer” kiss would work. You could kiss your pinkie and then ever so gently transfer the kiss to the froggy. Gently, people.

41. Is this frog-ikins a relative of Mr. Penny Wise-Dime-Sized Turtle?

42. lauowolf says:

Punkpie–
    What do they eat?
    Fleas?
    Dust mites?
    A cricket would beat this guy up.
    (I don’t even like amphibians, and I like this guy. Very, very dense charisma here.)

43. Wait, what? “Blue material?” (Thinker, Mariser — I wasn’t messing w/you; now *I’m* confused)

E.C. — I’m available for consults, too, of course. But I’ve already got the Glossary.

44. no, no. I’m sorry, Theo. I totally misunderstood what you said and applied it to the wrong comment. just ignore me! clearly posting before thinking, here.

I know you weren’t messing with us; and I got it. No worries.

45. Okay… so if you kiss a frog and get a prince… what happens when you kiss this little cutie?????

46. punkpie says:

lauowolf:

as froglets they eat any insects they can… you can buy itty bitty crickets and worms. They don’t have long “zap ‘em” tongues but rather, leap to munch the food and kinda shove it in their mouth very quickly. Once they are older, you just buy them larger crickets and wormies. :-)

47. M- — possibly Prince ‘Erbert.
    “But father, I don’t want any of that…”

48. Why do they never show up at my house?? They show up at my sister’s, but not MINE! And I’m the frog lover!

49. i wonder happens if you lick it’s belly?

50. Is this the newest version of ‘Withnail and I’?

51. I had one of these in my house once, have had them on the outside too!

52. Sigh… I just got back from lovely Bermuda last night, where the tiny tree frogs serenade you to sleep with musical peeping every night.

53. The Guy Over There says:

My god.

I want it. I’d make a teeny tank for him and feed him the bloodworms I feed my fishies.

54. SilvorMoon says:

Y’know, I’m not one of those people who are all, “It’s so cute! I want to put it in my mouth!” but this is bringing me close to the edge. He’s like a little piece of shiny green candy…

55. lilybunny says:

Awww I’m so happy people like my baby froggie! We have a ton of these little guys who live outside our door (they hop on the windows and drive the poor cats INSANE!) but this is by far the teensiet one we have ever seen.

There’s little hidey holes the way that the siding on our house siding joins at the corners by the front door, perfect for froggies to hang out in, so we always see little heads poking out of them. We have dubbed them “Frog Pockets”

56. “Frog Pockets”–I love it! I want a frog, and a pocket to put it in.

57. lilybunny says:

PS to the folks discussing what they eat…they hang around our front door because at night (due to the porch light) it’s where the bugs are. It’s the Golden Corral for froggies, all they can eat. I have seen some of the bigger ones eat millipedes and stick insects bigger than themselves!

58. FROGULES!

59. brownamazon says:

“Millipedes and stick insects.”

Yikes. And, might I add, double yikes.Must look at wee frogling again to get rid of panicky, creepy-crawly feeling…ah, that’s better.

*shudders*

60. Bloop. Bloop bloop. Bloop bloop bloop bloop!

61. AngelDawn says:

Wonder what the tadpole looked like?

62. Frog pockets… awww.

This, of course, makes me think of the joke about the engineer with a talking frog.

63. Saska,

…and?

64. What made the frog such a superior brewer of beer?

He added plenty of hops.

I JUST made that up, and WHAT ABOUT that engineer?

65. Aubrey,

a punny joke!
    not bad, not bad…and on the fly!

I.must.know.about.the.engineer.

66. I suppose if you kiss this little guy you get the teenies t of tiniest pocket-size prince to carry around with you forever…

Or you could just keep the adoooooorable tiny wittle froggie!

67. OOH. Forget 1! I want 100! I loves him!

68. So adorable…

I wouldn’t want to kiss him…I’d want him to stay a frog forever!

69. ElfOwl! ElfOwl! ElfOwl!

w00t!

70. I’ll c&p this from the site where I found it (nerdtests.com) -

An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, “If you kiss me, I’ll turn into a beautiful princess.” He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, “If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week.” The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, “If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I’ll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want.” Again the engineer took the frog out , smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, “What is the matter? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess, that I’ll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?”

The engineer said, “Look, I’m an engineer. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool!”

71. hrh.squeak says:

Saska, too funny!

If this little guy could talk, he’d say “Get that giant pink worm outta here before I eat it!”

Does anyone else hear “Frog Pockets” in their heads to the sound of the Hot Pockets commercial? If you could bust open a pastry shell and this little guy poinked out to say hi, it would be a best seller at *my* house – I love froggies. And the little brown salamanders with tiny little five fingered hands and Beady Eyes.

72. falnfenix says:

hrh – dangit, i wasn’t going to say anything, but YES the “hot pockets” song is firmly stuck in my head…’cept hot is substituted with frog.

73. makes me feel guilty for smashing a few of his little brothers last summer :o

74. lilybunny says:

hrh.squeak – we actually sing that when we see the frogs in their frog pockets, we say “Where ya gonna sleep? FROG POCKETS!”

We’re dorks :)

75. hrh.squeak says:

No, Lilybunny, you are a Cutemiester and me wurvs you.

76. That’s “Cuteologist,” actually.
    ;)

77. hrh.squeak says:

So ’tis, Theo. Lilybunny is one, too.