“Buns” wishes you a good Memorial Day

Here’s to a good Memorial Day, People. If he could, "Buns" the adopted bunny, would salute with his tiny paws.

Buddy009

Comments

1. Aww the bunny is adorable! Does that count as a”baroo?”

2. This could be the BEST ad for engagement rings EVER.. Bunnies=love.

3. I was about to say, NICE ring!

4. The tiny paw! Oh so cute!!

5. Hehe, an ad for the ring, the bun, or a manicure! I think I want all three!

6. Ooooooooooo — the newest DeBeers campaign! “From the tender beginnings of love… A diamond is forever.”

7. Brak_Silverbone says:

What a cute little bun-bun!

8. “I know, I know…never spend too much on a ring. But when I met Krystal…

Besides, I just had to put a few more hours in at the carrot mine, and now I’ve got two precious gems.

Honey, could you give a quick scratch behind the left ear please?”

9. pistache268 says:

Dweeeee!
    Little paw!

10. pistache268 says:

And probably small ears!

11. constance says:

Nice Nails, Nice rock,
    Nice rabbit!

Somebody’s spoiled.

eee! tiny paw!

12. The teeny paw makes all my military service worthwhile. Eee!

13. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Perfect and precious post!

Carats and bun bun cradled in hands so go together!!!

Awww…

& I agee a perfect diamond ad indeed! :)

I’d persue that… pic sender inner/owner if I were you. Those folks would count their blessings for this ad idea…and count their revenue as a bonus too, LOL!

14. I would forego the diamond for just one snorgle from the bun-bun. Does that make me a freak?

15. Not at all, at least, not in my book.

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

16. i feel sick with envy. this lady has the bunny and the carats of my dreams.

“a bun in the hand may be quite snorgamental but diamonds are a girls best friend…”

17. lilie – love the quote, and “snorgamental” is a super coinage.

18. OH MYYYY GOOOODDDDDDD! SO freakin’ CUUUUTE! “THUD”….

19. Pretty pretty bunbun!
    *snorgle*

20. Whoa Jan… I figured it’d be E.C. & Norty & NDRO in a heap on the floor.

Carrots, karats…

21. Ok, seriously, you almost made me cry. I’ve been having an emotional day. I’m in the military, and I’m also going through the ringer. A bunny saluting just made my brain asplode.
    Too darn cute.

22. chackler says:

My favorite stuffed animal from when I was a baby was named “Buns”. A bunny with a pink and white polka dotted body. I got her when I was two and I still have her, wrapped up in her blanket that I made for her when I was young and she’s tucked away safely in my hope chest. I’m 36 and I will never give her up.

Great, now I’m all weepy!

23. DeBeers now has a new branch office: DeBuns.

24. That little bun is too cute! It makes me want to get one since it’s one of the only animals my fiancee isn’t allergic to!

25. There is almost a religious feel to this photo…against a background of chaste and blinding light, two hands appear, glistening with the purest of manicures and precious gems, offering up the most desired and precious of objects, a marmalade bun-bun.

26. makiono says:

tee hee Aubrey – DeBuns!! XD

27. Svenster says:

That is what happens when
    angles sneeze.

28. Weel, no feelings for the rock, but the bun-bun sure is keyoot. It worked! I had a great Memorial Day. Hope all you Americans and non did too…

29. Why think u mr. bunny. i really like u. u r so PRETTY.

30. [harps & angel chorus for Aubrey]

31. o-o-o-o! It`s so nice!!!=)

32. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Theo!
    Thanks for the ultra bun bun fan props! :)

Me loves ‘em, (bun buns) sooooo much!

33. bjoybead says:

Please, more pictures of this Bun, please, please,please!