Doing her best to kill us!

As pointed out by E to the C, Bunny photographer “Oh Joy” is doing her best to KEEL all how come upon her Flickr photostream. DON’T LOOK or you may PERISH!152685082_f2b873405d

Comments

1. oh lordy, so cute. can i possibly incur theo’s wrath… f i r s t??

2. 1st!

3. Aw, wee big-headed little bunny sniffing grass.

Vicarious joy.

4. *pets bunny* ^-^

5. what about E Collisions’ new bun?? i thought i read a while back she was getting one???? details pretty please!!

6. Marmalade bunneh looking for a four-leaf clover!

7. I survived but I’m in excruciating pain.

8. teeny tiny bun-bun so cute I gonna have him live in my pocket

9. that is the sweetest-looking softest little bunny ever. *pets computer screen*

10. Christine says:

SO CUTE!!! *squees at library computer screen*

11. AuntieMame says:

Another grass-snorgling bunny! Have a salad, bun-bun.

12. WOW, great way to end the day with an eyefull of cuteness!

13. Ryan Ragsdale says:

So adorable. Brightened my mood just when I needed it the most.

14. Michele says:

that bunny is doing an “enh!” to reach that grass

15. Those bunnies could steal carrots from my yard and I wouldn’t even be mad!

16. A Fine Morsel says:

Baby bun-bun! So adorable! So juicy! I want to munch him with a side of greens!

17. Wisteria Lane welcomes a brand new gardener to the neighborhood this season…

What secrets are under that fluffy exterior?

Sundays at 8.

18. Will the new gardner create cultural differences in Wist-hare-ia Lane?

19. hardy har har, Aubrey! Very “a-moos-ing”!

‘zat a lil marmalade bun up there?!

20. Nabushi says:

I clicked. Oh god. So WEEEEE! Mi! Mi!

21. i only survived cause i only looked with one eye. i will be in traction for two weeks. i needs the bunnys! *heart monitor goes to a code blue*

22. Christabel says:

That bun-bun has a cat muzzle. Look at it.

23. bunneh snorgles grass! <3

24. (I think Lilly and K should have to slap each *other*.)

Christabel — it does have that appearance.

25. Leilani says:

Ooooooo, a little blonde bun-bun! Sweets!

26. tablemountaingirl says:

SQUEEEE!!!!! If you follow the link to the other photos you will just DIE they are so cute!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

27. see this is what I mean I loooove these pic’s. Now I am melting in my chair ……not hiding behind it. Thank you for cute fuzzy bunny pic.

28. OK, that’s it folks. I had been debating with myself if I could afford buying my own place and subletting my current pad. The debate ended with this photo. See, I’m allowed one cat, and one cat only (no bunnies allowed!) where I live now. But my mind is made up (thanks Meg :) I’m going to make the leap and buy my own house, even if it strains my wallet. Why? I want bunnies!

29. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

The bun buns melt my heart every time! :)
    Thank You God for thinking up the rabbit as an animal to create!

But spiders…why God? Why?
    me no likey spiDIEders! Ack!

30. [studies photo very hard]
    NDRO, um, I’m not finding any spiders here?

31. Tony James says:

Hey now! This just isn’t fair – we had an all-bunny Friday just the other day, and now bunnies are moving in to take over the other days of the week! Are we seeing the vanguard of the Bunny Revolutionary Front? All Your Bunnies Are Belong To Us?
    Please tell me I am not alone in longing for an All-Kitty Day? Don’t get me wrong, I love bunnsies as much as the next man (and the next man is Mr. MacGregor), but you have to give all the aminals a chance, you know?
    Please?

32. Tony James says:

Theo – I checked, there’s piders on the Flikr site. Cute, but piders nonetheless.

33. Ahhh I’m in bunny heaven. The ears! The ears!

34. constance says:

bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun bun …GAH! *explodes*

35. NDRO, yeah, feelin’ you on the spiders. I get squirmy just thinking about them. But nope (squinting hard) no spiders here! Yes – another spider-free day!

36. chackler says:

To quote that famous comment…

“I’m barfing rainbows!”

37. TJ — ah OK, just browsed the Flikr stream again. And yes, she’s got a pic of spiders, but they’re BABY spiders! AWWWWWW!!!! And so MANY of them, all together in one squirmy litter! Schnorgle schnorgle schnorgle SQUEEEE!!!

[pointedly wonders whether or not a particular schmooplet is reading this]

38. Theo – oh no! I cannot resist clicking on links… (“Click me, click me”)…I will read my book and not click…
    Well, there goes my spider-free day. Oh dear, must go back to staring at cute bunbun :)

39. Laurie C says:

See, I knew eventually someone would be all “cute, cute spiders” in here, proving beyond a doubt that cute is in the eye of the beholder. Didn’t expect if from Mad Hatter Marmalade Kitty guy, though.

40. What about Snarky Snide Sarcastic Guy?
    Or maybe Anagram Man?

41. er… clearly I have an identity problem. That was supposed to be “Acronym Man,” not “Norm Cayman.”

42. Wow, Theo, fast on his feet.

And those spiders are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! I may not be alone in finding them marginally cuter than the bun-bun.

And hooray for TJ! All-Kitten Day! I second!

43. Third Fourth Fifth!

44. I will not see them in a swarm
    Or in any other form
    If I seem them in their web so very still
    My screams are bound to be quite shrill
    Spiders scare me to tell the truth
    Methinks it’s verily so, forsooth!

45. I looove the spiders on that page- so teensy weensy!

46. When I was a wee girl, I used to put LEAVES on snails so they wouldn’t be cold at night!

And now a photo of spiders makes me feel all weird. How I do enjoy irony.

47. What a WONDERFUL way to end my day! I clicked and ran the slide show. The very first image–see the one wif da teeny tiiny tooffers!?!?!

48. And you know, the irony is that Oh Joy is only *fostering* these baby buns. She’ll be letting them go into adoptive homes once they’re older.

As for mine own bun-knee, all will be revealed in due course. (Notes from the Bunnitat, or some such.)

And hey, you cat people have had a *lot* of kitten pics lately! It’s time for felines to bow down to their true overlords: the Lagomorphs. Seriously, check all the cat sites in Meg’s links alone – see any bunny sites out there? Nooooo. We must redress the wrong, we must propagandize one and all with pictures of the One, True Cute. ;)

49. “Christabel — it does have that appearance.”

In your dreams, Theo ;)

50. oh man it’s all leany forward and butterscotch flavoured… ::falls off chair::

51. jenni joon says:

Puh-LEASE, Meg & company… one has to work at least SOME of the day, no??? This level of cuteness simply cannot be permitted! If I intend to NOT get my sorry butt fired, I’ll simply *have* to impose a “No-cuteoverload-viewing-until-after-work” rule. Is that even possible? (shakes head)

52. wook at de witto wegs!! and de witto ews! and de witto nose! amm falling off my chair!!! heeeeeeellllllllllp

53. Teughcats says:

Yeah, good luck with that Jenni. I can’t resist looking during the day no matter how busy I am!

54. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

Also, today I am thankful that Molly made it through her spaying yesterday! She is coming home tonight!

55. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

56. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

57. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

58. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

59. For those who need a daily bunny fix, go to http://www.rabbit.org/fun/net-bunnies.html. And best of all the slide show is called “show me a bunny!”.

60. jenni joon says:

Oh yeah, Teughcats… hah! You just WATCH ME! I’ve got resolve, yo! (wait a sec…what am I doing back here at cuteoverload?? Did I just break my own rule? Dangitall…)

Oh, what the heck. I give, I give! Teughcats, you were RIGHT and I was WAY wrong! LOL.

61. I just love bunnies!
    How cute this one is! ;-)

62. squee!!! i love the photostream. ^_^

63. Kris, in New England says:

BUNNIES, bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies (she says in a snorfling kind of voice). OMG, the cuteness has caused a short circuit. LOVE the bunnies!

BUNNIES, bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies bunnies

64. Kris, in New England says:

Molly’s Best Friend – I checked out that link and I have now fallen off the edge of the known world. BUNNIES!

65. Bubbles says:

Loving the buns but – Gah!! The spiders! Theo, you have led me astray! I’ll never trust you again! Aaaack, spiders! Bad spiders! Go away! ick ick ick ick ick ick ick

66. You trusted me *before*??!

67. Bubbles says:

Well, not with my life or my credit cards but as a knowledgable purveyor of cuteness. Consider yourself demoted until furthur notice.

68. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

No spiders in that photo Theo…

You can stop studying the photo for one…

I was just taking the op to thank God for rabbits but on the flip side of said op
    asking God why create spiders? Ack!’cause me no likey spiDIEders…

69. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Tony James & Theo:
    spiders???on flicker???
    So glad I didn’t click that link!!!
    Baby spiders scmaby spiders…still spiders!!!
    Ack X 2!!
    & No Theo I will not click that link or yours Re: spiders…Thanks for the warning :) Both of you!

Alice: didn’t see your post to me till after responding to Theo the !st time. But it also works as a reply for you. :)

70. I don’t want to upset anyone, but the spiders in the pic Theo linked to *are* cute…

71. Weirdo freak.
    ;)

72. awwwww, millions of tiny arachnid legs scrabbling over my flesh! sweet lil’ spidey crawling up my arm toward my FACE! smoosha smoosha with the hundred beady eyes!

73. E.C., me too. I guess that makes me a weirdo freak as well.

74. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

“I will not see them in a swarm
    Or in any other form
    If I seem them in their web so very still
    My screams are bound to be quite shrill
    Spiders scare me to tell the truth
    Methinks it’s verily so, forsooth!

Posted by: Aubrey “

Couldn’t have poemed it better myself!
    Well done & a hearty round of applause :)

E.C. & A Thinker:
    I am arachniphobic to the max…That explains it from my point of ewww!

Not upset by those who think differently about spiders…I just don’t care to be near them or to see them, nononeverneverunhunhunh!:)

75. “from my point of ewww!”
    Heh, nice.

76. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ says:

Heh, Thanks!
    Theo :)

77. I wish it was made of chocolate!

78. omg that is so cute

i would totally eat it!

79. Ok, I think this link to the Bunny Gallery (originally posted above) should work:

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

80. [in my best five year old voice]

I want a baby bun bun.:(

In all seriousness however, this site keeps me sane at work. I do reverification of employment for a mortgage company and since most people can’t read at a decent grade level anymore the dribble that I have to deal with is sometimes ridiculus. At least I have cute and cuddly things I can see at work all day.