Off the scales Fluffitude

Dood! The Fluffitude is OFF THE SCALES! They don’t make scales that measure this much fluff. She’s even got FLUFF OVERLOAD on her ears. Too much for even HER to handle! Good God.

Fluffitude

This one hopped in by way of Hannah R., a rokkin’ designer.

Comments

1. lauowolf says:

And then the tribble stuck its face out.

2. A cottonball with ears!

3. She reminds me oddly of Courtney Love. Or of someone I used to know. I’m not sure which.

Either way, the sly sidelong glance and the mod hairdo are priceless.

4. “Oh dear, I just don’t know. C’mon, be honest. Are the ears just too much? Should I have stopped at the full-body fluff? Alejandro was just soooo insistent. And what shoes should I wear? Will it matter since they can’t even be seen? But really, what do you think of the ears? I want your honest opinion. Thanks, you’re a doll.”

5. I get the uncanny urge to sing the Cowardly Lion’s “If IIIIII were the KIIIIIIING of the FORRREEEEEEEST…”

Hmmm…I can’t imagine why…

(I’d RUFFFF! And I’d RUFFF!!)

6. I can see her on the cover of Vogue!

7. AuntieMame says:

I dig the “come hither” expression.

(And yes, dear, I do think the ear fluff is a *bit* much!)

8. She kinda looks like a Dr. Seuss character, dontcha think?

9. OMG!! She is hill-AIR-ious… I luv it…

10. Michelle says:

mmmm cotton candy.

11. Now THATS a fluffy bunny!

12. Laurie C says:

It looks like she’s made out of spun sugar. Sugar Bunny.

13. Somehow I see her being named Zsa-Zsa with a slavic accent and a bit much attitude…

14. Bubbles says:

I think I know who took all the Lorax’s Truffula fluff.

15. There’s so much fluff, its squirting out the ears! Quick, someone put a hat on her so that the fluff stops overflowing!!

reg

16. Zelda,

Actually, it is a Dr. Seuss character.
    The rare Fluffula was once a prolific inhabitant of the Truffula forest.
    Alas that plucky conservationist, the Lorax could not prevent the tragic deforestation.

And once the Once-ler
    the last of the Truffulas hewed
    The Flufullas puffed, and they huffed and they stewed
    “Oh what shall we eat and where shall we hide?
    For all that we need the Truffula povides.”
    And they twitched their ear tufts and puffed their cheek puffs but no more could they see of the Truffula tufts.

(For those who haven’t read the story, enjoy!)

17. GOOD god!

18. Janie Glass says:

That is one georgeous ruby eye white french angora!

19. Jay Fry says:

Cute fluff, but the red eyes are eeeevil.

20. I bet she’s so, sooo soft. She looks like a luxury cotton puff.

21. Kinda scary, actually.

Although I have to agree she does look like something out of Seuss.

22. Driver B says:

Fluffiness galore, but this bun bun looks mean!

23. Flufftastic! Not mean at all. Made to bury one’s nose in.

24. LOL, EricaE!

25. Weird….too weird.

26. ~KaZhmiR~ says:

For some reason all I can picture this bunny saying is… Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

27. Awwwwwwwww….poor pink eyed buns! People think they’re freakish, but they’re just diferent… :)

28. Tracibub says:

Red eyed buns = creeeeepy, not cute.

But the cute as a button nose and puffy ears are enough to make up for the eyes. Besides, isn’t that why god invented Photoshop??

29. Carlisa says:

Aha!.. That horse put those gloves on his ears to try to impress this floofy ear bunny hunny.

30. that is the scariest thing i’ve ever seen! i’m gonna have nightmares

31. cotton candy with a bunny face! i love it!

32. Bunny ear muffs. It had to be done.

33. Look, this is a nice, normal angora rabbit. The poor thing had no say about its eye color. Could all you people who are “scared” please give it a rest?

More angora buns on this site:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2005/11/cute_rule_2_an_.html (yep, they’re in a “rule of Cuteness” post!)

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

34. Dude, who put this poor rabbit in the dryer?

35. hm I could use this bunbun to powder my face! :)

36. We seem to have a theme going today of Things on Ears! The Fluffitude’s floofy ear poofs wave across the network to M. Le Cheval, who shakes his head and waves back.

37. Oh my barfing rainbows, E. Collison, the Rule #3 ones are so cute!!! I had forgotten about that one. “Uh oh, one of my bunny slippers has come alive!”

38. Allie, I was JUST thinking the same thing…

“Just got my hair done, can’t do a darn thing with it.”

Also…IT’S BIG HAIR FROM THE 80’S! WE’RE ROKKIN’ WITH DOKKEN! WHITESNAKE, KISS, BON JOVI, RATT, POISON, I’ve had a few of these bad hair days.

It’s still freakin’ cute.

GET OUT THE AQUA NET!

39. “the Rule #3 ones are so cute!!!”

So they are – like the “With the fro” bun, they belong to a woman named Betty Chu. Here’s her URL (*many* more pics): http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/

40. Thanks, cuteness galore!

41. Big hair/bunny: so is this bunny a…Hair Hopper?

42. Wife:”Did you put the clothes in the dryer?”

Husband(exasperated)”Yes, I did.”

Wife:”Where is Bunny?”

Husband:”Oh…I don’t know?”

Dryer finishes cycle, Wife opens the dooor…

Bunny:”POOOF!”

43. Err… *this* movie has frightening bunnies (sort of):

44. Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit! Cute and scary (not really) bunbuns.

45. I love the floating buns in the Bun-Vac.

46. Wallace & Gromit: ♥.

Their shorts (videos that is) are the best ever.

47. My favorite is the one with the evil penguin.

48. EC:
    But can penguins ever REALLY be evil?

49. too much fluff for just one puff!

50. Wow. Just looking at that makes me sneeze.

51. “But can penguins ever REALLY be evil?”

I have to plead the 5th here, lest I spoil a movie for someone…

52. Penguins with chicken hats can be…watch out!

53. oooh – you’re gonna give it away!!!!

54. The penguins in one of the games on Pogo.com are called evil….. They steal the fishies that the restaurant guy needs. Oy! Just sayin’…..

55. :-D

*sheepish grin*

56. Laurie C says:

EC, that is the most contented-looking sheep I’ve ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

57. I cannot tell a lie: Google Image found that pic for me.

58. Google is one of my playgrounds too… and damn, that is one peaceable, enlightened sheep.

59. Or simply contented?

60. RakeMeOver says:

cuteness in the form of puff.
    (also testing to see if I can even post yet. Here’s hoping!)

61. E.C. — no, I think you’ve found a genuine Lama Sheep.

62. Does this remind anyone else of Tilda Swinton from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?

It’s unCANny.

63. Diane — give this creature two swords, and it’s a dead ringer.

64. Is that a tattoo I see on bun-bun’s left ear?

… or just some scribbly veins?

65. Mikael Romanenko says:

Oh my. (He/she) It looks really mean. Almost like it’s about to attack.

66. E.C., that is one *wonderful* sheep you found, there.

And methinks Diane has found the answer to whom this bun resembles!

67. displayname says:

I didn’t know buns could get a weave.
    You go, Girl!

68. Kris, in New England says:

I don’t see “come hither” – I see “just wait until you’re asleep, human”. The poor thing looks so annoyed that this was done to her; or is it a him? Making this even more unseemly.

69. “Done to her”? Err, nobody did anything to the bun, except comb it out a bit. That’s an angora for ya.

Ear tassels!

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

70. They makes sweaters out of these bunnies, they do.

Well–not the bunnies. Their fur.

71. Bunny wool – poor little angoras look so tiny after they’ve been sheared, but as needs must.

72. Yes that’s an ID tattoo in bunbun’s ear – (s)he is probably a show rabbit, I’m guessing?

Did anyone else notice in Curse of The Wererabbit that the buns had PIG noses?!?!

73. TwoShedsJackson says:

Checkout this sheep – they’re called teddy bear faced sheep – real breed name Southdowns.

74. She looks like a stripper!

75. TwoShedsJackson says:
  76. Could just be me, but it kinda looks like a goat.

77. LOL!!!
    …but such a beautiful, cold & wicked goat!

78. Tiberia: haha yeah but they’re hella cute though!

*imagines the rabbits all scared and huddling in a corner with their piggy noses*

79. may-queen says:

Hmmm…I don’t think it’s cute. It’s kind of scary! Like I feel like shouting “Run away! Run away!”

80. haha
    wowwwww-yyy
    this bunny
    needs a hair cuttt
    haha
    talk about a bad hair day
    but anywyas
    it’s still cuuteee
    but i odnt think you should let the hair grow that long
    i mean
    it looks like a dog
    but w/e
    it’s cute
    and
    that still countsss

81. Chelseya says:

What happened?! :*

82. eww..thats so ugly

83. Meet the new spokesbunny for Aquanet.