Late start Monday morning

Whew! Getting a late start Monday morning can just ruin your whole week. I wonder if this bun left his car in the street sweeper’s way too? Did you forget to move your car, lil’ Bun?

Ohjoy

Another (had to!) from Oh Joy’s photostream.

Comments

1. Is that what happened to you today, Meg?

2. Constance says:

I’m right there with you little buddy. awww

3. somebody put me on their knee & pet my head like that. makes monday seem not so bad.

4. I’m just glad it’s a holiday here in Canada today, even if we haven’t seen the sun in, oh, what seems like four months. Maybe if I go back to bed, some giant hand will come out of the air and pet my head too.

5. Eyes open! And no poop! How can you lose?

6. Tony James says:

Looks like this weekend’s Poopin’ Bunny has woken up :)

7. “Hmmmm…is that real denim, or a sort of polyester mix? I think I can get you something in cotton (you’ll understand that’s a popular fabric with us). Cotton is also lighter and more suitable for the season, as we in the industry like to say…can you wait here? One of my Assistant Buns will be right with you.”

8. I tip my hat to you Aubrey.

Courage,
    Mike G.

9. A Fine Morsel says:

What a sleeek bun head! Ay-dorable!

10. What a cute little bun! Cute tiny ears too!

11. Carriellen says:

Gotta love the little fat arm creases.

12. I am SOOOO glad it’s Victoria Day here in Canada…. you’re more than welcome across the border, lil bun!

13. punkpie says:

As cute as it is… I’m feeling more like this site is “BunOverload” lately.

Variety, people, we need variety.

14. CO: Turning Monday into Bunday. Gotta love it.
    I spent the better part of my morning (the best part of my morning, frankly) looking at Oh Joy’s bunny pix. So sweet.

15. golly, I didn’t know how addicted I was to CuteOverload until I couldn’t get my fix this morning!! Thanks for the bun!

16. Punkpie — Let’s see, in the last 10 CO posts, we’ve had:
    – Baby bunny
    – Wolves/Huskies
    – Baby bunny
    – Corgi butt
    – Tapirs
    – Hedgehog
    – Desktop wallpaper
    – Cats-N-Racks
    – Micro-turtle
    – Pug puppy head

So yes, 2 of these are different pix of the same bun-bun… but otherwise, how can you say that there hasn’t been a variety?

17. Ahhhhh bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny…. screw variety give me bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny!!!!!!! *g*

18. I can definately handle a variety of cute little itty bitty teeny bunnys!! I’m getting my cute overload fix for the day but may end up spending all my day here. A day well spent in my opinion!!! :)

19. @Carriellen: I’m with you! Love the chubby bun arms!

20. Laurie C says:

Arbed, I’m in the Great White North, too. Not that the bunny’s not cute, but the thing I’m pining for in this picture is the beautiful sunny day.

21. /sighs

you know it Laurie C.

22. Whoa, how *far* north are y’all? I’m in the Twin Cities, MN, USA, and right now that’s exactly what we’ve got outside… well, minus the bunny. Clear sky, sunny, warm.

23. Laurie C says:

Theo, I’m in Toronto, it feels like November! And this is our long holiday weekend (like your Memorial Day).

24. I’m in Ottawa. Normally beautiful right now but it’s been cloudy/rainy/drizzly for over a week now. Should start changing, finally, later today/tomorrow. Of course, I’m originally from the Maritimes so I shouldn’t be surprised if it snowed! ;-)

25. I just love the “eeeenh!” expression! And the tiny paws! Oh, it’s just too much cute for me to handle!

26. LC & Arbed — if you start feeling too glum, try comparing our respective *political* climates. My hunch is you’ll start feeling better almost immediately.

27. [goes and rummages through the archives for posts of marmies & otters]

28. Laurie C says:

Theo, good point. I feel warmer already.

29. ha Theo, not since our last election… grrrrrrrr…..

/hunts for sleeping kitty to pet to soothe the nerves

30. AuntieMame says:

The bun’s keeping a low profile. Looks like he’s trying to sneak up on someone.

Bummer on the street sweeper, Meg! You probably got a ticket, huh?

I’ve done that once or twice. And gotten tickets for forgetting to put a long-term parking permit in my car window. Etc., etc…

31. Laurie C says:

Tru dat, arbed. To put it in the pet vernacular, our guy is becoming a lap dog to your guy.

32. Laurie C says:

“your guy” as in, in response to Theo.

(Not that I want to turn this into a political blog.)

33. Yeah… let’s not go there. Because [bites tongue]

34. ….still petting Edgar the cat, practicing deep breathing exercises……. ;-)

35. yesh please! some of us like the PM…

36. Yeah Thinker, I’m not much of a morning person myself.
    ;)

37. me either! ;)

good diffuse.

38. Tony James says:

Bunny bunny bunny, must have bunnies, it’s a rich man’s world…

39. …*maintaining political neutrality*…

Oh look–a cute little marmalade BUNNY! ;-)

–TwoDragons

40. AuntieMame says:

Irrelevant to the photo, but I just saw a pic on the CuteTracker of a baby with a bare foot sticking out of the blanket. Now, either the perspective of the photo is wonky, or that baby is eight feet tall…

41. I love the bunbun ears! [oh you poor people in the north. I'm in the south, the deep south...ok, maybe I miss the north. ;)]

42. bunnies says:

BUN. so itty bitty. i love her. looks so soft.

43. aaah, makes sense. I was hoping those things weren’t like a dog fashion trend, like Elizabethan collars.

44. oops sorry, comment for the wrong pic!

45. No, you’re right, Alice; the queen was actually a rabbit.

(Oh never mind.)

46. AuntieMame says:

I thought the queen turned into a pig. Or was that the cook? The Countess? Wait, it was the baby!

47. “but it’s been cloudy/rainy/drizzly for over a week now.”

I know what you mean – and I’m much further south.

As for more buns (and baby buns from Oh Joy’s photostream), w00t!

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

48. No, no, no, you’re all wrong–she turned in a kitten.

49. *into

50. People. I don’t want to ‘Speak Roughly’, but:
    the baby sneezed himself into a pig.

“Wow Wow Wow!”

51. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

Arbed and LC – Come down to Alabama and enjoy the unbearable heat and the joy of being a liberal in a RED state, and I’ll go up to Canada and play in the snow blow rasberries at the president

52. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

*add ‘and’s where nescessary in that last post

53. haha AJM – snow’s all gone, at least here, but it sounds like a trade anyway!

54. Laurie C says:

And the kitten’s name was Dinah.

55. “Snow blow raspberries” sounds like dessert to me.

56. TwoShedsJackson says:

Arbed, Theo & LaurieC – How great – it’s so nice to know that it’s not just the Britts who endlessly discuss the weather!:) It’s been raining with gale force winds here all weekend. The bunny is sooooo little – bless.

57. TSJ – weather-speak is a mandatory course in high school here in Canada ;-)

58. I’m just relieved that you mentioned WEATHER and not that other little thing.

Gotta go. Schmoopling band concert. Cheers!

59. TwoShedsJackson says:

Ah ha I knew Canada was a good country – weather speak can be studied to PHD level here in the UK. In fact if you are a little, sweet, white haired old lady you automatically qualify for the doctorate! By the way – Theo – what the heck is a Schmoopling band? Is it some kind of new instrument? Perhaps it’s where lots of people schmoople on stage. Shit – I don’t care I just want to say ‘schmoople’ – schmoople, schmoople, schmoople.

60. lauowolf says:

I’ve got bunnies next door.
    They are so clever.
    They eat blackberry canes, thorns and all. Happily.
    So I can go garden and give them little bundles for treats.
    (And I should go garden and get them some thorny stuff.)
    But they are great, grown bunnies, and not sleek little buns like this.
    Oh.
    And it rained this morning. In May. In California.
    My kitten just ignored it and got his little foots all muddy.
    Think wet kitten and rain isn’t too bad.

61. ka9q's wife says:

just a question then i am off to camp for a week but is this the same bunny sleeping in the hand with the little bunny poo-poo?

62. It’s from the same litter; could be the same baby bun. See Oh Joy’s photostream on Flickr (Meg has provided links).

63. The litter has 3 buff (cream), 1 red and 7 brown… so there’s about a 33% chance it’s the same one :)

Yes, there are ELEVEN total baby bunnies! Anybody want to adopt?