Cute Character Central

Meomi.com seriously delivers on cute characters. Here’s a desktop image from their website. Check them all out…

0404_800x600

Thanks for the tip, M.J. and Tanya K.!

Comments

1. Lemme guess…they must be Japanese?!

2. Yes! It’s “Hello Oyster.”

3. Gotta love the scuba penguin… and did you see how cranky the teeny crab looks?

4. constance says:

AHHH *dies*

5. “Hello Oyster”

teho, you crack me up.

6. punkpie says:

bwahahahahahahahaaha crankycrab!!!

7. Makes me think of Harry Potter 4 with the whatchamacallit bubble head spell.

8. estella says:

Mayhaps the wee crustacean is feeling a bit crabby?

9. Tony James says:

Never one to conform to type, Meg moves into the CuteOverloadSexEd space with a vengeance…
    …oh come ON people! Don’t tell me I’m the only one who sees it?!

10. Melanie says:

The little pearl looks so pleased, like it has just been waiting for some new friends…..

11. I like the little crab.

12. Look at the ones on the link. Even the manatees and other odd creatures look uber cute. Just once: SQEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!HEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!

13. Lee Gibson says:

“Somethin’ about a little box with a mirror and a tongue inside…”

Prince was a lot more fun when he was nastier.

14. *speechless with cute*

15. [sigh]
    TJ, don’t tell me you’re *still* looking for the little man in the boat?

16. Tony James says:

Theo – it’s a myth, dammit! Made up by Cosmopolitan to make us chaps feel inadequate.

17. Boys, boys – if you go to the site link in Meg’s post, you’ll see a magnifying glass in the third pic over. If that doesn’t help, try the many-armed pink octopus three pics below that one…..

18. I’m guessing you don’t want my pity.

19. (er… that was to TJ)

20. Check out the *interesting* members of the Meomi company. Baron Fleecy is definitely prosh :)

21. Tony. Theo. Nothing shocks me anymore. First photo on the left, please, as the tour bus passes by:

22. uhm… I don’t get it.

23. Ahaha I love thst website. Glad to see it finally made it up here.

24. Well, it’s just that the photo indicated also belongs in the ‘Things That Look Like Other Things Of A Slightly Naughty Nature’ category. Or as the caption says:

“Is this weird enough for
    ya, folks? How does this
    make you feel,
    Santa?”

Yet, the CO picture remains cute while the MST3K scene is deeply, deeply wrong. Hard to ‘splain, really.

25. EEP! I love them! I love them ALL! OMG! I have been reduced to the level of a squeeling pre-teen! I most totally dig the little owl one with his headphones and tape player! And the little crabby crab is to DIE for! EEEEEP!

26. TwoShedsJackson says:

uh-oh you could seriously spend way too much money in that website’s store.

27. mejeabel says:

elliephant wallpaper!!!

28. Courtney says:

Did you guys check out the little musical machine thing on the top of the webpage? With the little animals? Lots of fun. :)

29. hehe, kinda hard to play “Mary Had a Little Lamb” with the mice playing that bass beat, though!

30. OMG, TJ and Theo, ya’ll are killin’ me—AND outing my left-in-fourth-grade sense of humor in the process!

31. adrianna says:

they’re called “the octonauts”! omg.

32. curator says:

Aiee! *dies* but… “Cute or Sad?” go check out the “Milky” cartoon on the site.

33. haha, I have Meomi wallpaper on my cellphone.

So adorable ahh~! <33

34. OH MY. thanks for this. i now have new desktops for ever.

good idea ellie i will make some cellphone art out of these. LOVE IT!!

35. dang meg, you matured early. when i was in 4th grade, tongue-kissing was still foreign.

36. I’ve posted this before but what the heck. Go to the archives and start from the beginning. There aren’t too many.

Enjoy! ;o)

37. A Fine Morsel says:

The oyster is so cute!

38. i love your site it is soooooooo cool. how can i add my pictures to it? i have some really cute ones. e-mail to jessika123@hotmail.co.uk

39. Still animation is not cute! Bring on the actual animules!

40. MANATEEEEEEEEEEE

41. “During a recent trip to New Zealand, Michael managed to recruit and secure the services of this very talented lamb.”

XD

42. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So cute, adorable,cute, gorgeous, cute, pretty and cute!!!!!!!! (did i mention cute)

43. Those lil’ cuties look familar…

44. they look so cute!!! The otter is the best though and why are they wearing scuba masks if thier sea animals?!? lol

45. well i guess it is cut but not cute enough for this site