Vitamin K

Absolutely milk-tastic! [One eye half-closed, followed by teeny, tiny tongue slurpage]

Milk

Eeeeeeeeeee! Droplets on the whiskers, People! DROPLETS ON THE WHISKERS!
Thanks, ‘Hillybean 5"…

Comments

1. That’s almost enough to make me like cats. Damn you, Meg. Damn you, Milk Cat! *shakes fist*

2. yaaaaaaaay!
    yay!
    i had almost lost faith that cuteness could raise my spirits, but this just makes me happeeeeeee!

3. Jan Spencer says:

Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!

4. This is just the cuteness I needed to start the day. Maybe now I can survive the rest of it!

5. And look at those little teeny toofin’s! Fangtastic!

6. Num num.
    [gulpage]

7. hungry hungry kitten! So cute :) I love!

8. Mmmm. breakfast.
    Time for a nap.
    =^..^=

9. Disney couldn’t have DRAWN this one more perfectly.

I shall name this kitty Sir Dimpledots The Milk Fiend.

10. Note also that this pic blows up REALLY BIG when you click on it. Yay macro lenses!

11. That tongue is neh-heh-evarrr going to make it to that milk drop on his nose. But kitty will try! Try, kitty, try! Reeeeeeach!

12. Oh what a cutie!

My m-i-l’s new stray had kittens last week. She gathered them all up and gave them to the neighbors to keep. Then the next day, there was one lonely kitten mewing in the driveway! Awwwwww!! M-i-l gave her some half-n-half to tide her over, and she actually got in the bowl. LOL!

13. Laurie C says:

Tabbies are the best.

14. Laurie C says:

“Then the next day, there was one lonely kitten mewing in the driveway!”

Jes, that part of the story breaks my heart, even though I know it had a happy ending.

15. Milk dunkage!

16. AWW I love the mini-teeth! lil’ chompers

: )

Teddy

17. Aw. Now, this guy should have been on those milk ads. This is enough to not only make anyone like cats, but like milk!

18. Now how deelish can that be?!! Kitters just make everything look good.

19. Okay SOMEONE had to…

Got Milk?

20. jenni joon says:

OH_MY_GOODNESS. Teensie weensie tongue? Delicate whiskers laden with droplets’o’moo-juice?? ABSOLUTELY fab! Here I am, scowl on my face (at work, obvy) and then what to my wondering eyes do appear at C.O., but this vision of utter cute-a-tude! *blissful sigh*

21. This is so cute! WHat a little nugget!!!

22. Oooh, a tiny tabby! It just doesn’t get any better than this! HURRAY!

23. chunkstyle says:

Milk facials, so nice and delicious!

24. Tony James says:

Holy Lacti-Kitty, Batman! Grrrrrrrrreat pik, I can just see this in slow-mo, the schlurpage (can’t you HEAR that sound? :), the tongue trying to hoover up the last of the milk, the post-schlurpage satisfied “nam nam nam” followed by little kitten snores. h-nonk shu, indeed.

25. schlipschlipschlipschlip.
    wdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd.
    schmack schmack.
    wdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd.
    honk-shrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr,
    honk-shrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr.

26. That is so freakin adorable! I could never stay angry at a kitten that cute!

27. “Oh man, yeah, that’s great milk. Nothing like a nice milk at the end of a hard day. Another? Well, Can never say no to another milk. Rack ‘em up! Ahhhhh, milk!”

Love it!

28. I lubs the milky bebe.

29. Can you hear the *purrr-dling* ?! Put yr. ear right on the monitor and you can hear it! kittens=love

30. aaaw… isn’t that the cutest thing everrr? totally cute.. LUB IT!

31. jaypo, kittens=love? I love it! Simple yet brilliant. That should go on a CO tshirt.

32. sweething says:

Adorable pic! This is the best site in the net. Thanks!

33. not only does that kitten have milk on his nose AND on his whiskers, he’s even got it on his chest!!! he must have put his whole self in that milk bowl. freaking adorable.

34. Charissa says:

Looks like kittums fell *kerploosh* into a milky puddle and now has to lickumself all cleans
    What a tuff job!

35. AuntieMame says:

Is he drinking it or swimming in it?!?

Oh well, I hear milk is good for the complexion.

Jes, did m-i-l gave the momma kitty to the neighbors, too? Kittens born just last week are too little to be separated from mom. (I think that’s why my sister’s cat is such a psycho. They got her too young.)

36. Okay, people…I think Meg IS trying to kill us. Look away! Run for your lives!!

37. Oh giddy goodness that is cute. Stripey kittens RULE!

38. Ponygirl says:

oh my god… oh my GAWD!!! *thump*

39. aaaaaagh, kitty is cute but i had to scroll away quick because my stomach turned at the sight of the full-fat milk, urgh! i can only drink skimmed, can’t stand anything else, makes me hurl.
    ahwell. luckily i already ate dinner. :P

40. Woods Walker says:

Cute kitty.Being lactose intolerant not even that can make me like milk.-Woods Walker

41. Bubbles says:

“Got whiskers?”

42. That is soo adorable! I can’t help thinking, though, that kitty has a lot of cleaning to do after her milk gulping!

43. Laurie C says:

If this kitty’s mom is around off-camera, then the mom will help clean her off. And that would be another adorable photo to see.

44. “Dunkin’ Kittens” has it all over “Dunkin’ Donuts”

45. kariboo says:

milk. it does the tabby good.

46. maymee, thank you! How could anyone not love a kitten?!

Aubrey, “Dunkin’ Kittens”!!
    hilarious! s’true…

Woods Walker, what do you have with cookies?!

47. It’s…

A…

KITTEH!

48. “Woods Walker, what do you have with cookies?!”
    …monsters?

49. it actually looks like kitten formula to me.

ADORABLE either way!

50. theo, “HELLO ME NOT DEAD”

51. Nooooo Theo, monsters eat “things” – it’s their favourite food. And their favourite drink? Coke – because “things” go better with Coke.

Oh my, I haven’t had a chance to pull that old groaner out for a looooooong time (I know, I know – and with good reason, right? I can hear the collective groaning fromm here)! Anyone but me actually remember that Coke reference?

52. [chortle]

53. Arbed — ummm… I remember the “C*** adds life” thing, and “I’d like to buy the world a C*** and keep it company” song
    (edited due to the requirements of the sponsorship contract revisions)

54. Is it wrong that I wish there were a way to genetically alter cats so that they stay palm-sized kittens forever? Or at least my cat? That is too damn cute.

55. AuntieMame says:

I remember “things go better with Coke”…

56. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

57. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

58. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

59. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

60. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

61. Moptop>>mousE says:

Love these ‘messy meals’ pix, just like the cupcake gang some days ago..yp,mtm

62. That kitteh is totally snorglelicious!

63. msumissa says:

Schhhhhhluuuuuuurrrrp

64. Theo, have a look:
    I feel old now but this ad had to be before my time, I’m only 36!

65. Tony James says:

Wasn’t there a “Co*e adds life” campaign somewhere? Or “Have a Co*e and a smile”?

66. Tony James says:

Sorry – not “Co*e adds life” – I meant “Co*e is it!”

67. I believe you’re correct on all counts there Tony. Here’s a site with some of their different campaigns, including other pics for the “things” one.

68. Kris, in New England says:

Just LOVE little pet mouths – tiny everything. And the obvious happiness at lapping up the lactate. Obviously this little guy put his heart and soul into it – literally!

69. (re: Coke Ad, 1971)

“I’d like to feed a kitty milk
    With whisker-droplet squee
    I’d like to show the world there’s hope
    In the form of a kitty
    Now THAT’S the real thing!”

70. OMG
    The tiny teeth.
    The little whiskers.
    Milk on the nose…
    The tounge sticking out.
    SO CUTE.
    My head almost exploded!

71. Tony James says:

Hmmmm…how do the shades stay on the kitten? The stems don’t go over the earses…

72. Wah! Teho, no like vice-ridden kitty :(

73. Aubrey — I esp. like the “Nomex Ninja” look:

TJ — Elmer’s glue, because I believe it’s dairy based. This may not be true, but I believe it anyway. Lots of folks are like this.

Thinker — y’see, Kitty met a devil named Buena Buena…

74. AuntieMame says:

Actually corn syrup is often used to stick things to babies. But that’s usually because they don’t have enough hair to attach stuff to. That’s obviously not the case here…

(Theo, for shame! LOL!)

75. corn syrup?! AuntieMame, are you telling us a fable?

76. Tony James says:

Theo – looks like Cap’n Fuffkins has already done a nose-dive into the Elmer’s :)

77. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

It’s INSTA-CUTE. New from Ronco! Take 1 Kitten – add milk and voila! Instant Cute!

(Kitten not included)

78. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

(Kitten not included)

79. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

(Kitten not included)

80. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

(Kitten not included)

81. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

(Kitten not included)

82. Allie and Jojo's Mom says:

(Kitten not included)

83. sigh, what a sweetie

84. AuntieMame says:

Nope, it’s true. Have you ever seen a baby with a little bow stuck to her hair? That’s probably corn syrup. Because it’s safe and washable.

85. Wow. You learn something new every day.

I think if I ever was a parent, I would *not* be that motivated to get bows to stick to my kiddo’s bald head. Mmph.

86. They should honestly just make rogain for babies.

87. DavidBoBavid says:

I was on the fence about whether to get a cat or a dog when I finally get my own place, but I think the milk-covered little monster has sold me on cats!

88. ZOMG KITTEH!

WITH…

MILK MEOWSTACHE!

89. Bioflux says:

Man, I hate reading posts that get all analytical and scientific on the pictures. Trust me, I love science and reason and analytical thought but COME ON!! This is CUTE OVERLORD (OK overLOAD) and should be enjoyed and perhaps mocked whimsically and joyfully. :-p
    E-NUFF with the Elmers Glue nonsense!! Just enjoy the slowmo kitten shots!
    So then, “Cap’n Fuffkins” is totally BRILLIANT wording. Kudos Tony James. And Yes, I’m a big sucker for kitten pictures. Cant help it! It’s genetic.

90. I dunno. If not for the elmers glue comment, we may not have baby rogain today (well…we don’t…but still…)

91. eeek, Theo – Kitty has gone Mafia! How would the glasses stay on, indeed, Tony James? And how would Kitty smoke and drink milk – or glue – at the same time? Questions to ponder as I go tie-tie…

92. Svenster says:

Gentlemen, it looks like we have a kitten in our hands here…

Yep, that’s extreme cuteness. That kitten will take enormous pleasure in cleaning his jammies for hours and hours :-D

Svenster happy!

93. Analytical?
    Scientific???
    Please. Try this, just for starters: http://slashdot.org/

94. I think that’s formula, so all is well. But I wanted to throw out a PSA: kittens shouldn’t be given cow’s milk. It messes up a kitten’s wee tummy. If you need to feed a kitten, you can buy formula for kittens at any pet food store.

PSA over! On to more cuteness!

95. PSA?
    Personal Soapbox Address?
    Pants Shirts Aprons?
    Pick Some Apples?
    People Smell Awful?

96. Lauowolf says:

Actually, it’s like with people. Some cats are just fine with dairy. Some cats aren’t.
    But if you have a small, hungry, stray kitten that needs to be caught, use whatever you have on hand.
    Then go get some formula.
    Or just kitten food. This little guy isn’t all that young — open eyes, fluffy, teeth.
    But he is still way too cute.
    (I am officially overloaded. Shouldn’t they put a warning at the top of the page — Excessive Kitten Cuteness Follows?)
    So glad he’s caught up with the rest of his litter and on his way to having a home.

97. MoPTOPMOUSE says:

looks like the kitten from Hey Wait a Minute

98. Theo, I was really thinking that when I clicked on the link to your ‘shopped version that I was going to see the kitten with bloody droplets on its whiskers.

Now I see that I’ll be beating you to hell.

Killer Kittens!

99. Well if I’d had more time, I’d’ve given kitteh a scythe and dressed him in a doomsday cloak. But I had the shades & the cig already masked from some earlier shoppage.

100. milk on the nose. cuteness.

101. Milk on TEH EVARWHAR. (Or possibly “kitten formula.”) That’s no shy baby.

102. (I kinda want to clear that little bit of schmutz out of the corner of his eye.)

103. Brak_Silverbone says:

*POOM!*

That’s the sound of my head exploding from the cuteness.

104. Great photo adorable kitty.

105. Pomster says:

Indeed! The little droplets of heaven! “So delicious!””purrrrrrrr”

106. Found this from yahoo…

cute kitty! Make me wanting to cuddly her.