Cute Pack #2

[super sappy 'Memories'-type song] Let’s take a look at some recent posts, in the FORM OF AIM icons!!! Just right-click to use! Obvy, ‘Tree Sweater‘ is the best.

161_72_73_94_75_66_68_510_211_11412_215

Comments

1. Thankies! Boxfish wins!

2. Jan Spencer says:

I guess I’m not right clicking..uh.. right.?.?

3. Svenster says:

JS, try triple right clicking while holding your breath thinking of a marmelade kitten.
    Worked for me…

4. HEDGIE!

hedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgie
    hedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgie
    hedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgiehedgie

(in the style of Theo’s “Otters”)

5. Aww, they’re luverly. Kinda wish i used AIM now. Might be tempted to signup and just go talk to myself on there for the sake of having chubby little catermepillar as my icon. :P

6. Kris, in New England says:

Hurray for the Hammies!

7. Wish there were some 100×100 livejournal ones, too. ;_;

8. luvs, luvs, luvs, “laundry cat”. the way is cropped, it looks like she has the role of “sunflower #2″ in the CUTEOVERLOAD SALUTE TO SUMMER MUSICAL EXTRAVAGANZA.

9. Jan Spencer says:

Svenster…OH WOW! yup, it works now!! THANKS! (lol)

10. Constance says:

Might we have them in “live journal” format

(100×100)

::bats eyelashes:: pwease?

11. DavidBoBavid says:

That’s awesome that you made an icon of the tree shirt. When I saw that one, I saved that picture with the intention of using it, but I couldn’t get rid of the cat in shirt picture.
    (this one: http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/4565211)

I just have the head and a bit of the shirt collar, it’s fantastic.

ps: i hope that link works, I haven’t had good luck with trying to get links to specific posts on this site. :S

12. Thinker — actually that’s from J. Picking’s badgers, in turn.

13. Laurie C says:

We don’t need no stinking badgers!

(You *had* to see that coming.)

14. Laurie C says:

We don’t need no stinking badgers!

(You *had* to see that coming.)

15. I did I did.
    ;) ;)

16. oh, man, Theo…I love and hate those badgers. It’s like tripping with Warren Zevon.

17. Did I mention how lofable are all the beady eyes, pointy noses, round noses, fuzzy ears, and whiskers are?!

18. Ah, I see. Thanks for the link. Shall check it out later.

19. Lynne and Nellie says:

Your comments have made my day! However it is important to vote and since Nellie is a CKC Spaniel we MUST vote for the cute puppy. Can YOU say no to those eyes?

20. we’ve got lions! fra la la…

21. Dustbunny says:

I’m glad the tree sweater is getting some love, because it’s genius! Only a cute-ologist would understand that a lonely tree needs a warm & fuzzy hug.

22. Oh so many to choose from, what to do?! mariser – I really thought the cat was in a sunflower! And then I thought, hm I don’t remember any such post.

23. mariser says:

hey Alice,

so glad I wasn’t the only one that thought of sunflowers!

check the uncropped original here:

24. hehe it’s the laundry kitty all right! Thanks!

25. honestly, the tree sweater caused me to seek out knitting needles… I have some house plants that could use the lovin.

26. What exactly is supposed to happen? No matter how many times i click nothing happens… help!!! i need cute today.

27. lilie:

If you’re using Internet Explorer on a PC:

-click on the picture with your *right* mouse button (the one you normally don’t click with)
    -select “Save picture as” from the menu that appears
    -navigate to the place on your computer where you want to save it, and click “Save”
    -all set.

28. David BoBavid says:

AH.. ok, I figured the linking out (duh!!)

So this is the picture I’m using for msn right now.. love it!

29. Svenster says:

Always happy to help, JS. Always happy… =)

30. Where is icon pack #1 located? I’d also love to see links to the originals of all. Thanks! :)

31. zandperi – it’s under “FREE swag” under “Categories,” left sidebar. Lots of other cool stuff there!

32. Hee! Took the hamster/carrot one for IM. I totally agree with Constance that we need these in 100×100 format too!

33. Megan and Reen says:

Yay, Venus the teeny terrier made her way into cute pack #2. We’re overjoyed. She’s a star, a freakin AIM icon star!