Happy Mother’s Day!

[Hallmark card lettering]

You’ll always mean much more to me
than you could ever guess
Because you do
so much to fill
my life with happiness

Mamalove_1

XO to Mommoi and Grandmas! Thanks to sender-inner who I cannot find…

Comments

1. Aw! That’s just brought a tear to my eye. In a good way, obviously.

2. Aww, I didn’t scroll down at first and thought the momma was the puppy. . . Too cute!

3. pistache268 says:

Lick.

4. pistache268 says:

Puppa bath.
    Clean!

5. teensy ear flaps

6. chunkstyle says:

Awww, good to know the lil’ pup won’t be losing the cheek puffs as it grows older…too much future cheek puff action for me to handle!!!
    p.s. Love you mom-thanks for all the baths!

7. I do believe there needs to be a “moms” or “families” section made. :)

8. constance says:

oh.
    my.
    God.

9. Courtney says:

awwww!!!

Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, furry ones included. :)

10. Happy Mother’s Day!!!

11. Yes, this could definitely be a Mother’s Day card from Hallmark. Just too lovely!

12. Yay! Happy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Day! I actually just got back from going to my Cav puppies mom’s house. To make a long story short, there was a lot of licking and playing going on!

Happy Momma’s Day, ya’ll.

13. Yay! Happy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Day! I actually just got back from going to my Cav puppies mom’s house. To make a long story short, there was a lot of licking and playing going on!

Happy Momma’s Day, ya’ll.

14. completely adorable! :)

15. Christine says:

The puppy version of spit on a hankie!

(Great SNL shout-out!)

16. Christine, I’m glad you got the SNL shout-out… ;)

17. how CUUUUUUUUTE

18. christina r says:

they look so soft!! and momma is so shiney and sweet

19. aww cute mommy tongue *slurrrp* very small ear-to-head ratio on the little pup!

20. I love seeing so many cavs on here! We need to see some tricolours next!

21. AuntieMame says:

If I say that newborns (of all species) are just wrinkled and homely, will that give away the fact that I have no children of my own? ;-)

22. dat ish a very new puppy. and a very slobbery kiss.

23. I wonder if mommy dog’s ear tickles the puppy’s belly!

24. karisma says:

oops, missed a spot, had to go back and get it! SLURP! :D

Happy Mother’s Day to All!

25. little miao says:

Awwwwww, red little newborn noses are so cute!! So is mama’s tongue.

26. Good day to be alive!

Great little guy.

27. Christine says:

Meg, I’m glad someone else recognized it, too!

28. Christine says:

However, I’m NOT glad that I’m a doofus! I didn’t realize you were the original poster! Oops.

(And I’ll stop posting comments…now).

29. “You keep me clean
    You keep me warm
    And your tongue
    Defines my tiny form”

And for a different card:

“And since I’m royal
    And since I’m loyal
    I never liked Cromwell
    I’m a King Charles Spaniel!!”

30. Can’t believe I’m finally delurking to say: Momma’s ‘stache is indeed Harry Reames-ish (this site has *the best* covert references!)

31. Natalia says:

ADOOOWABLE!!!!

She reminds of of Lady (lady and the tramp)

32. Jenny Helpme says:

The mommy’s gonna eat the baby dog.

33. We know. And then the baby dog’s gonna eat its way back out. Great circle of life & all that. It’s cool.

34. OK, LOL, Theo! You really got me with that one :-D

35. poo bear says:

i don’t think babies should be birthin babies!

36. aubrey: that was awesome.

37. AwWwWwWwW….. hOw KuTe Is ShE!!!!