T-shirts are arriving!

Have you received your T-shirt yet? You should receive it very soon if you haven’t already! This just in, Lucy 2.0, of HamsterTracker™ fame seems to like her T-shirt. The hamsters look alike, minus the corn kernel. I think the shirt is her BFF.

For those of you who won the Kaption Kontest and various other peeps along the way who I promised T-shirts to, the shirts are being packaged and sent very soon.

Lucy2_1

Comments

1. Whoa! They MATCH!

2. Jessica says:

I wish I had had the money then! I have it now :::pout:::

3. what does BFF mean?

4. The schmooplets both wore their hammie Ts over the weekend. Success!

5. I got my shirt and I have already worn it! I LOVE IT! Not only is it CUTE, but comferable too! :)

6. grouchy ladybug says:

i’m delurking to say *schmooplets…hehehehe*

7. mariser says:

I got mine, and immediately one of the cats, Princess Hank, went to sleep on top of it. it is all covered in fur.
    the WPH is mightily trying not to sleep.
    as soon as I get it washed, I’ll send a picture.

P.S.: the shirts are indeed most awesome. Glarkware rocks!

8. caitlin says:

awww! hammy butt!

9. mariser says:

bluepaintred,

BFF = Best Friends Forever

you know, like Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie…er, scratch that…never mind

10. caitlin says:

bluepaintred, bff stands for best friends forever normally.

11. eeek! now I wish I had gotten a t-shirt (and a hammy, too…and a hammytracker, but that may be too greedy). I wonder when we can start ordering the YingYang kitties one.

12. Cassidy says:

hammie!

13. I GOT MINE! I love it, love it, love it. I can’t wait to wear it out. :D

14. I Swear that about 1 hour ago I was thinking, “mmmm, I should email the Fearless Leader and suggest something like we all send pictures of ourselves wearing our WPH tees and then, maybe, I dunno, perhaps…do a COLLAGE?

and then I turn on the computer. Coincidence?

15. Hard so say, mariser. READ THE BOOK.

16. AuntieMame says:

Either that’s a honkin’ huge hammy, or a really teeny t-shirt…

17. Constance says:

I love my shirt! It’s soooo adorable…unfortunately, it’s also soooo huge :(

*bawls*

18. non-CO comment:

I love the new (to me) layout of the HamsterTracker ™.
    shout outs to Mathjis and Lucy!

19. A ham in the hand is worth one on the shirt.

20. Hi fellow cute enjoyers! quick question not related to Lucy hammy there: I use safari as my browser, and when I get on to the main CO page, only part of the pictures show up. That’s happened since meg put up the column on the right, but that doesn’t happen on firefox. So I was wondering if you all know if there is any way I can set my browser so I can see the full pictures? That would sooo increase my enjoyment of cuteness!

21. You the greatest, Meg. Can’t wait!

22. Aw man, I wish I’d ordered a t-shirt now.

23. Lucy 2.0 has incredibly cute ears. I want to snorgle them *now.*

24. We love ours!!! Representing C.O. in NYC…

25. When/where will we be able to order the Yin Yang Kitten t-shirts? I know, this probably isn’t the proper place to ask, but I haven’t seen it anywhere on the site and I do NOT want to miss out!!!

26. Oh man this site is great.

Bunnies are cute little buggers.

27. Michelle says:

hey alice — i use safari and am having the same split photo phenomenon. Not sure what the solution is. I double click on the photo to see the entire thing. Not an answer, but works…

28. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

nyahahahahahahaha! they DO look alike! i bet the *live* one is looking for a kernel o’ kern right now!

29. Meow House says:

I got mine last week – they are so nice I don’t know whether to wear them or frame them.

30. I got my t-shirt last week and I LOVE it. It is so adorable! I especially like the cute patch on the arm – that little touch makes it all the better. Thanks! Cute Overload!

31. ManekiNeko says:

YIN YANG KITTIES T-SHIRT. What are you people trying to do to me? I need it now!

32. Same problem here with Safari. Now when I open the page I just see part of a hammie butt or kitty nose.

33. moPTOpmOUsE says:

Prefer yarn octopus couple kissing or one w/one of those ‘rock star daisys’ that wiglle around when you play music near it NEXT to a ginger kitten looking up at it.. yp,mtm

34. Driver B says:

I got my shirt last week as well – it was a lovely surprise on a particularly crappy day at work. Thanks Meg and Glarkware!

35. I absolutely love this shirt!
    Not only nice to wear, Lucy (2.0) really digs it also.
    Beware though, it’s a flirt magnet!
    People all around me look at me strangely and start to smile instantly!
    Apart from that, I’ve been asked a lot of questions about Lucy (2.0) and the Cute-logo on the ‘arm of the shirt’.
    So be prepared to talk a lot when wearing this fine shirt!
    HamsterTracker(tm) shouts to Meg and Glarkware & Mr. K. Akagami!

36. Yay! I got my T-shirt!

I fear washing it, though – I don’t want World Peace Hamster to disintegrate. Has anyone dunked theirs yet?

37. ILikeJam — it’s a good-quality silkscreen, so it ought to be just fine to wash like a normal T-shirt. You might want to turn it inside out before you toss it in the wash, though.

38. yeah I’ll just have to click on picture to see more than a hammy butt! :)

39. I got mine and wore it! Love it! I washed it inside out and hung it to dry. It seems fine.

40. Waaah! I’m late to the party. Pleasepleaseprettyplease tell me you’ll make these adorable Ts again!

41. cristina says:

i got my shirt last wk and have already worn it. wheeeee!

42. I loooooove the shirt! And yes, it is so soft and comfurbuls. I should have gotten two as I’ve already worn it twice in 1 week. The Ying Yang kitties better be ready soon or this poor hammie shirt is gonna be worn + washed to shreads. It was esp. perfect because it arrived the same day as a staff meeting at work wherin I had actually *discussed* CO.

Yeah, I rep the teh cute…

43. are tees really not available anymore, I really want one!! Pleeeeeaaase

44. Andrea — the next CO t-shirt run should be the Yin Yang Kittens design. I’ll be ordering adult sizes this time. Yay!

45. I got mine and it’s GREAT. I wear it to work under my button-up shirts. Hamsters are business-casual appropriate, right?