Three evil otters

Obviously, these Dudes are making very evil plans. Using every tool in their arsenal, their teeny ears and plump cheek puff, they will soon be running SeaWorld Park. Better ply them with delicious fishes early on—it’s best for your own survival.

Otter1024

Moist, webbed thanks to the Sea World.

Comments

1. Otter #1: OK, the plan is set. Who’s gonna start?
    Otter #2: You start. You thought of it.
    Otter #3: I dunno…things are lookin’ a litttle too fishy down there…

2. Ahem. Ahem.

OTTERS! OTTERS! OTTERS! HEY!
    OTTERS! OTTERS! OTTERS! HEY!
    OTTERS! OTTERS! OTTERS! HEY!
    RAH! RAH! RAH!

3. All my fish are belong to them.

4. OTTERPUFF! OTTERPUFF! OTTERPUFF! w00t!!!

5. Seriously, there needs to be a Cute/Evil category.

6. So cuteee!! I swear they’re about to jump up and scratch someone with those claws of theirs. Heheh!

7. These guys are Blue Team. Some of you might already know Red Team…

8. webby toes!!!!

9. These guys remind me of the hyenas in the Lion King, too. Theo, what team are the hyenas?

10. Hmmm… Taupe Team?

11. constance says:

The one in the middle is looking at the camera like “Oh no, you are NOT taking a picture of our meeting, this is private”

12. They got that ear:head thing going on. And the eye/nose glistening. Otteriffic!

13. the one on the right is saying..

“You talkin’ to ME??? That’s right, you, in the hawaiian shirt. You wanna step outside, huh? I got my buddies right here!”

Otters are tougher than you think

14. Madagascar!!!! One of my favorite movies of all time.

you.got.to.move.it.move.it

15. Jan Spencer says:

I know, I know, it’s OTTER THURSDAY!! WOO HOO! A day devoted exclusively to every type of otter out there. I LURVE OTTERS!

16. grouchy!

17. i think there should be either a cuteness rule or cattergory that involves animals looking like little old men.

18. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Three cutie little otter babies. Where do I get me some? They are SO dewicious!

19. OMG adorable, adorable, ADORABLE!!! I wanna be on the blue team!!! (Rico kinda scares me with the boom!) *l*

20. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: watch out for otters, they’ll bite your nuts off.

21. Almighty Raisin says:

I for one welcome our new otter overlords.

Well, someone had to say it!

22. awwwwwww so cute

23. awwwwwww so cute

24. awwwwwww so cute

25. ashley–
    you otter know better than to keep repeatin’ yerself.

26. Awwww.

There’s nothing else to say.

Just: awwww.

I loves dem.

27. adorababy says:

i don’t think they’re evil; they’re just misunderstood. deep inside each one is fish. and goodness.

28. Displayname says:

Sing:
    Who let the otts out?
    Who, who?
    Who, who?

29. jenni joon says:

Is there a law against keeping these guys as pets? ‘Cuz if not? Am SO wanting one! Three little cuties! And yes- DEF needs to be a “Cute-Yet-Evil” category.

30. christina r says:

they are so cute lil button eyes and button noses. lets start a junk yard band!!

31. christina r says:

32. Looks like we got 2 lead singers already.

33. Ooh ooh ooh, got an idea….

34. MaggieBelle says:

This is exactly what I needed after the whole “Bugs Are Cute” debacle.

35. Dustbunny says:

They’re not evil! That’s otter nonsense!

36. uh oh…something’s brewing in Theolandia.

37. Thank Otter for Cute Overload. Again, you have saved me from killing my stupid boss. Every time I think I am almost on the verge of a homicidal rage, I visit Cute Overload and step back from the brink of madness. Whew!

38. Tony James says:

Got to agree with Ariel on the Old Man thing…
    [from the left]
    “Howard…HOWARD! Turn your hearing aid up, for the love of Mike. What are those people over there looking at?”
    “I don’t know, Herb – my eyes aren’t what they used to be. Ask George.”
    [George, waking up]“Huh? Me? I don’t know, these young people – in our day we never had the time to stand around and gawk, we never had none of these internets, we were lucky if we had a hoop to play with…”[dozes off again]

39. I can see #3 saying, “You two hold him down, and I’ll tickle him.”

40. Jay Fry says:

Otters are sublimely schweet. Otterlicious!!

41. (Sung to the tune of “Where Have All the Flowers
    Gone?”):

Beam me up to Otterville
    That’s the place where cheek puff rules
    Oh send me straight to Otterville
    My heart just longs to go

Yes beam me up to Otterville
    Where twinkly eyes and tiny fingers wave hello
    I’m going home to Otterville
    Where I can frolic and play …

42. Okay, we now have two Lauries posting comments. Hi! [waves to new Laurie who did the Otterville lyrics above] To avoid confusion, let’s use our last initials in our tags, maybe? I’ll be Laurie C. I’m the one with the Alice in Wonderland and cute/evil fixations.

43. New nomer for tday:

CUTE OTTERLOAD

44. another vote for CUTE v. EVIL category.

45. Laurie E. says:

Hi Laurie C. … OK, don’t wanna get us Lauries mixed up! Thanks for pointing that out. That could be — curiouser and curiouser!
    Those lil’ fuzzfaces are insanely, ebulliently cute, but now I have seen the latest and greatest — fuzzy yellowness — I am rapidly approaching Cute Saturation … loving it … drunk on The Cuervo That Is Cute!

46. Redzilla – Couldn’t agree more!

These guys are darling! I never realized how CUTE these little ones could be!!

Looks like they want to stir up some trouble -

47. Otters have cute faces and ears, I’ll grant you, but their feet… that’s another story entirely. (Kinda like cute stinging insects.)

48. I’ve mentioned before that otters are bad-asses…

…these three have done their time at the crossroads.

49. Tony James says:

“You can’t stop us – we’re on a mission from Meg…”

50. kariboo says:

it’s the larry, curly, and moe of the otter world, but with more cheek puff :)

51. LaurieC says:

“it’s the larry, curly, and moe of the otter world”

Or the Larry, Darryl and Darryl…

52. marzilla says:

Theo you are too much. This long time lurker thanks you. Meg too!

53. lurve it theo. i’m an otter groupie fer shure.

lol, tony james. that’s exactly what i meant.

54. Teho, you rock.

55. chackler says:

Gotta agree with the little ole man category. We need a cheek puff category too.

56. Theo – heavens that was funny…..I’m still giggling

I lurv Larry, Darryl & Darryl!!

(What is happening to my English?? Part of my brain has been taken over….by CO!!!)

57. I couldn’t wait to get back to my desk and see what Teho made for us!! ANd EEEEE! it was worth the wait!!

THANK YOU, THEO!!

58. [big fat grin]

59. otters have the best cheek puff!

60. The Guy Over There says:

Anything that waddles with a tail is not evil! It just can not be! Even if they remind me of Huey, Duey, and Luey; it just can not be!

61. adorababy says:

excellent & twisted work, ffeo

&
    cute + evil category = cuteoverlord

62. Sea World has these guys under lock and key. They are the most venomous of sea creatures, packing more of a punch than their earth bound cousins http://www.ultimatefieldguide.com/puff_adder_-_bitis_arietans.htm.

Behold: THE PUFF OTTERS.

63. 1. THEO! You di-int!!! Someone call SNL and show them your homage! Something WAS up in Theoland…
    2. Love ‘Cute Otterload’ toooo!
    3. Tony James, agreed, it all goes full circle, baby ani-mules looking like old men. Just check out ‘Jowley McJowlerson!”

64. Meg, you’re the first to pick up on that. Actually it’s SNL twice, once for the Blues Brothers, and twice for Roxbury. Ba-BING.

65. Actually, um… looks like TJ picked up on the Blues Bros. portion.
    My bad, Teej.

66. (…or is it “Teedge?”)

67. Tony James says:

Mr. J will suffice ;)

68. Somehow, somewhere, sometime, cuteoverlord invaded cuteoverload! The beginning of the end. .. .

69. Teedly-Jidderbums it is, then.
    >;)

70. the middle one looks like john malkovich.

or does john malkovich look like the otter?

71. becca, you are right, he does!

it is an un-otter-canny resemblance, I’d say.

72. You otter be in pictures,
    You’re wonderful to see,
    You otter be in pictures,
    Oh what snuggles you’d receive!
    Though that’d be the temptation,
    Our faces would be gored,
    Not a great sensation
    Though you’d find it your reward…”

Can’t finish-I’m back at work and the phone’s ringing.

73. i want to kill my work.
    please dance, mr. old otter-men, dance.

74. Tony James says:

Ol’ Man Otters,
    Dose Ol’ Man Otters
    Dey mus’ know sumpin’ But don’t say nuthin’,
    Dey jes’ keeps rollin’,
    Dey keeps on rollin’ along.

[lawks-a-mussee, I'm going to hell fer shure...]

75. Malkovich, yes!! It’s that slightly pursed, somewhat amused, secretly disapproving mouth…

76. Old Man River Otter?

77. Tony James says:

I can’t believe it’s not otter.

78. Tony James says:

Yes, the Old Contemptibles – I can see it now…”Well, me and Howard and George were coming over the hill when we came across a whole pack of bosch, you know…”
    But you have to say it in that blustery old english colonel voice – ref Rowley Birkin, QC.

79. “Old Jerry was waiting for us, but we gave him what for, filthy lot of blackguards…we ran them down, by Gad, like the tanks did in ’16, when…eh, what? What’s that Biggles? Is that my cognac?”

80. Aubery, back to the drawing board with you! “You otter…” indeed. [Sniffs in upper-class, hoity-toity way.]

81. Look. I was hungry. I had trouble focusing – I was just pottering around.

Don’t get all upper-class twit-like with me, ma’am!

82. I typed “upper class otter” into Google image search and got this:

83. they look like John Malkovich

84. Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich!!!

85. Otterry goodness! They look so 1337. I love the second and third one. The second one looks soooooo mushy woo-woo, and the third one looks like a puppy. :3 Tweeeeem.

86. george, kwitcher shuvvin.
    i ain’t been on this earth for eighty-five years so some fogey like you can mussel me off a rock.

87. THANK YOU for this site!!! I check often and it’s a guaranteed smile.

This one actually made me laugh out loud for several seconds.

AWESOME.

88. I think we all can agree that Otters rule!

89. I think I may just include that CuteOtters.com link in the CO Glossary entry. Plenty of potential link positions available, anyway.

Hmm… maybe I should start selling otter-specific adspace…

90. It’s a great site.