All-Bunny Tuesday: Dual Calico Sniffers

Bun on left: Harrrummph.

Bun on right: Should we see what’s out there? [tenative step forward]

Bun on left: Harrrummph. [shuffle shuffle]

Bunneh3_1

Thanks, E to the C and RabbitsOnline ;)

Comments

1. shiny eye! shiny eye!

2. littly frowny brown muzzle!

3. ohhhh man.

4. snuff snuff snuff

5. Too…. much… bunbun…must resist… having rainbow aneurysm …

6. oh man

7. the one on the left is giving the camera a whithering stare.. *ears back*

8. Tony James says:

My eyes! The cuteness! She buuuuuuuuuurns! Aieeeeeeee!

9. How has ANYONE survived this site???
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! >pop<

10. oh-ho-ho MAN!
    i gotta go home, man, this is too MUCH!

11. Aubrey says:

Bunny jowls! O Happy Day! O Frabjous Day!

12. Way too CUTE today!

13. I just wanted to come over and show you people this:

Makes me go “awwwww! tehehehee! awwwwww! tehehehe!” non-stop!!

14. O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay
    Squueeeeeeee!

15. gosh, I di’dn’t even know there were calico bunbuns!

will the wonders ever cease?

/hope not

16. Teughcats says:

CALICO?! THEY MAKE CALICO BUN-BUNS?!

(faints from the cuteness of bunny combined with calico)

17. “So rested he by the BunBun tree,
    And stood awhile in thought.”

18. TJ… you sum it up so well, thank you!

Going home now to see if I can scrub some of the cute out of my brain… feels like cotten candy in there… OYE… this may call for a horror film or three!

19. I know who “bun-on-left” is!!
    is a clever disguise for Pogo’s best friend, Porky Pine. see http://www.whatacharacter.com/p-s/p0604006.jpg

20. “WE shall conquer the WORLD!”

21. Okay, that’s it. Did the Bun Bun Association of America (BBAA) put you up to this, Meg?! I can’t do any work. All I can think about is buying a bunny!

22. Best. Title. EVAH.

23. Is this the baby bunny version of Statler and Waldorf? I loved those guys.

“Waldorf: Why do we always come here
    Statler: I guess we’ll never know
    Waldorf: It’s like a kind of torture
    Both: To have to watch the show”

Harrrummph!

24. bunnyhunny says:

“Oh Fab Wash Day, Cashmere Bouquet, He Handi-wrapped with Joy”

25. absolute brilliant, ElfOwl

*I think* Waldorf and Statler were the muppets that sat in the balcony and bitched about everything, right?

I never knew their names before. kewl.

26. “The fl00f is out there, Scully.”

27. mariser – correct, the curmudgeons on the balcony. i spoze i’ve always been a curmudgeon in training :-P

28. “My bunny slippers came alive!”

29. Well, I see that someone already said the same thing–but, I too, did not know there were calico bunbuns!!!! Once again, THANKYOU, THANKYOU for this funfun site!!!! (-:

30. ElfOwl, check the Porky Pine link I posted above. Porky is the uber/meta curmudgeon.

31. Speaking of curmudgeons, I give you the *Disapproving Rabbit pages* (ta-da!):

32. mariser says:

EC

the disapproving rabbits are hysterical!

latte reminds me of a certain cookie thief, to wit: http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/3873902

33. Yes indeedy, mariser – ol’ Desdemona is baaaaccckk!!!

34. mariser says:
  35. Oh, per the source for the pic in this post, the owner actually calls this pattern “Harlequin.” See http://www.rabbits-online.co.uk/Rabbit_Colours_Info.htm

36. Isn’t it a little late to serve us Hot Cross Buns?

37. Do rabbits make a good pet for an elementary school student?
    My daughter wants one. One is fine with me, but not one then 20…

What do you think?

38. christine says:

did you guys know you’re mentioned in may 12th issue of Entertainment Weekly?

39. Hehe they look like good pals.

40. It’s finally happened…my brain has exploded like an egg in the microwave, and there is mush all over my monitor. Thanks every one, been real nice knowing you all. Luv ya… Jan :)

41. O…M…G! You are killing me with all these adorable little bunny fluffballs today. I can not stand it. I just want to eat them all up. Stop, don’t, stop, don’t, stop!

I may just have to run out and get a little bunny fluffball for myself. But I already have 3 kids (ages 2.5, 5.5 and 7.5) a dog, a cat and a husband. I don’t need no stinkin’ bunny–yes I do–no I don’t–yes I do–no I don’t…………..

42. better late than never…

ECollison–I so approve of the bunnies’ disapproval!! Couldn’t stop laughing–their serious, dour little faces just crack me up.

Eric S–Check out this link:

My experience, having had a bun for 9 yrs, is that children need to be *extra* responsible with a rabbit. They require very different kinds of attention and care than a cat or a dog. good luck!

43. Does anyone know if there is a name for this bunny with the huge bunny cheekpuffs? They’re adorable!!!

44. JessJess says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Those two are insanely adorable, I’m scared to look for too long for fear of my eyes bursting from the cuteness.

(\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> < )

45. Why does it seem like all bunnies would have British accents?

46. Something tells me Meg’s gonna have exciting news tomorrow…!

47. You mean she’s getting a bunnie???

48. Maybe she has a bun in the oven.

49. Svenster says:

Hello, my name is Svenster, and I’m a snorgloholic.
    Though I have tamed my snorgling to monosnorgly (only my cat) I still surf fluff on the internet. After spending hours in front of, say, CO on a all bunny tuesday I find it hard to sleep since the fluffness seems to have burned itself into my cortinas. Closing my eyes won’t help. *sobbing*
    I usually get up from bed and visit CO again until I fall asleep in front of the screen.
    I realized that I need help when I planned my vacation and all I could think of was the bunny farm and a nearby cat shelter with snorglestarved kittens.
    *sobbing increases*
    I know you all must hate me now, but I couldn’t hold it in any longer! *running out of the room crying*

(Those bunny eares are amazingly cool. They almost seem to be beyond the control of Mr.Bunnypants, almost autonomous – like if they were… self aware… ;-)

50. let it all out svenster, let it all out ::pats your back::

51. E. Collison, where might one get a mini lionhead?

52. They are the Gandalf and Aragorn of bunnies!

53. omg, this thread has the most aMAYzing links!
    the birdie stealing food from the ‘roo made me say the same “awwwww hee heee awwwww hee heeee” and the disapproving rabbits are flocking HIGHlarious!

54. Tracey — what does your heart tell you?
    ;)

55. pistache268 says:

Oh to me oh! Chubbyyyyyyyyy. Also chubby.

56. Ponygirl says:

SQUEAAAAALLLLL!

57. Christine says:

CUTE CUTE FLUFFBALLS!!!

58. Hunter D. says:

What the heck is with all these “Jabberwocky” references? Why? TELL ME!

59. That is so cute!!It’s so adorable!