Cat-o-copia

This little ‘horn of plenty’ or, "cornocopia" means ‘gift from the Gods’, People! Ahwn.
Good night, everyone (for peeps on California time, that is.)

Nancyl

Purrrrs, Nancy L. ;)

Comments

1. Lauren says:

Gaawwwhhh…

First post!!

First post ever!!!

2. SSSSSSSSH! Don’t tell Theo…

3. Wow, that’s insanely cute! The little kitten is too adorable with its tiny little face!

4. The cat has this look that reminds me of a parent whose rowdy child has just settled down.
    The OH GOD YES. look.

5. Aubrey says:

Do you think that these two are experiencing a dream-meld? I think that’s what occurs when such facial/spatial togetherness occurs.

6. It’s actually cornucopia, I think. But then again, I also think that kiwi fruits are shavable, so…

7. fawn lust says:

oh, i love mama cat/kitten pictures…

8. Michelle says:

dawwwww. Rule #7!

9. Aww she’s keeping her baby extra warm.

10. Wow I managed to mispell my own name, I’m going to lay down and die now.

11. this picture just makes my heart melt, it makes the world seem like a better place. its RIDIC how sweet it is!

12. RavishingRoberta says:

It’s OK Baby…..Mommy Is Right Here

13. This looks like the old ads for the Chesapeake RR of Chessie sleeping with her kitten when Peake went off to war.

reg

14. Carlisa says:

Awwwww…. Hard to believe that innocent looking ball of fur will soon be wreaking havoc. Enjoy NOW Mommy!

15. this pic only supports my position that i made the wrong decision when i wrestled myself out of bed this gray monday morning.

16. This photo makes me sort of sad. I’m happy for the kitties (marmalade kitties!), but I wish I had someone to cuddle *me* this way.

17. Sending you a snorgle, Laurie!

18. Awww. Thanks, jaypo.

19. Svenster says:

“Remember to clean your white little jammies just about all the time, and be sure to take naps as often as possible. Oh my! How did you get so dirty? Come’ere let me cleen zat pyjamas. I thought I told you not to get dirty now that I found you souch a lovely vanilla one….” (will go on until both are asleep)
    This typical mamacat talk is what my cat Snafron always refers to when we try to tell him what to do (or rather what NOT to do), and at no time his mamacat told him NOT to sharpen his needles on the couch – ergo: it’s o.k!
    (And she sends him a can of cat-tuna every christmas with a note saying ‘To my ever hungry little catboy/mamacat P.S Don’t forget to clean your jammies all the time’)

20. *This* is darling. If ever something illustrated the saying, “Like mother, like daughter,” this is it. What a SCHWEET little facey!!

And Svenster, I think your cats are genius.

21. I love the little guy :)

22. Jan Spencer says:

Everyone, SING THE SNORGLE SONG!

23. must….ignore…baby….
    pinky….nose!!!! AUGH!
    (starts snorgling kittens nose) ahhh…. much better. (i hope i dont get addicted…..)

24. Michele says:

awww that bebe is her favorite!

25. The Guy Over There says:

26. Tri-level hug…yeah.

27. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

kitten: mommy, I ha’ a bad dweam. can I s’eep wif you tonight?
    mommy cat:*sleepily* of course dear here
    kitten: fank you mommy

28. “The picture would be complete if the cat was hugged by the owner. Then it would look like a superhug!”

There’s a Mutts cartoon like that: first frame is kitty is curled up on the bed, second frame is human mama spooning kitty, third frame is human papa completing the trifecta of cuddles.

29. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

Li that sounds a little wierd, but then again, i spoon my kitty too

30. Teughcats says:

Regina –

I’ve seen Chessie, but there was a Peake also? And kittens?! Can we find those for Meg to post?

31. little miao says:

Is there a third kitty in the kitty-cat-o-copia, or am I imagining things? It looks like Momma & Baby have have an extra furry kitty blankie next to their grey fleecie one to help keep warm.

32. AuntieMame says:

It looks like Momma Cat is trying to keep Baby from getting up.

“Be still. No, you can’t get up. Go to sleep!”

“But Mooooom, I want a drink of water!”

33. Michelle says:

my head just exploded all over my desk.

34. Shóna+Leah says:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! there so cute i love them so much i had bout 35 cats in my lifetime so far now i have 3

35. adorababy says:

the kitten looks like spencer tracy

36. OMG…. the serenity… the pose… the cutenes… its the ultimate posting for a cat lover on Mother’s day…

feelin’ warm and fuzzy inside now… :)

37. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

theres a puppy head in there wif dem kittehs!

38. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

i hope i dont get addicted…..)
    too late binky, once you’ve done it, its hard to get off the stuff

39. thats a pic of me and my mommy!

40. RavishingRoberta says:

I Know The Feeling About Needing A Cuddler :::Sigh::: Here Is A Hug Though ((((((((((Laurie))))))))))

41. That momcat looks SOOO soft…

42. RavishingRoberta says:

Before My Son Took My Dog (Dulce); She Would Lay On The Bed Next To Me; Head On The Pillow; And Zarafina (The Cat) Would Get Up Beside Her. :::Sigh::: I Miss My Doggy.

43. pistache268 says:

What is even better is that the pink/purple collar belonging to momma cat almost looks like a tick! As in: correct! you are brilliant at being cute! well done!

44. Tony James says:

[David Attenborough voice] “And here we see the mother cat protecting her cub from the attack of the ravenous chorizo sausages which are approching from over the rim of the basket…”

45. Yepyep, Chessie married Peake, but Peake had to go to war. He came back after the war as a war hero…with a band aid on his paw :) The babies were Nip and Tuck.

reg

46. Awwwww…I have that exact same picture of me and my daughter, napping together when she was about 6 months old.

We’re a bit less furry, of course.

47. Errr… I’m guessing this must be *another* Jaye, now? Because Mon Schmoop doesn’t post comments during business hours, as a general rule. Besides, I have no memory of that photo.

48. OK, so that *is* you, then. Hi hon.

49. CUUUUUTE. o.o
    My boyfriend always asks why I’m sending him dozens of cute pictures all the time.
    I tell him to go to http://www.cuteoverload.com and he will die from the amounts of cuteness.

50. Hehehe… hasn’t anyone ever warned you Theo, women are a bit unpredictable, we’ll keep you on your toes at every possible moment, vous Schmoop is apparently no exception! *g*

51. RavishingRoberta says:

I Remember Nick & Tuck…..But Not Chessie & Peake. But That Does Remind Me Of The Old Records I Have Here; And One Is A 3 Record 78 RPM Set Of Sparky & The Talking Train. AND; It Still Plays Even Though It Was In Storage In Texas And Az. Ohhhhh To Go Back In Time.

52. RavishingRoberta says:

Amie…..I Just E-Mailed My Son To Let Him Know That I Will Be Sending His 5 Year Old Daughter A Dailey Picture From CO. When BTW Did 5 Year Olds Get So Smart As They Can Use A Computer?

53. (All too late in the day): Thanks RavRoberta for the virtual hug. Out of town, away from my own kitties, doing tense collective bargaining all day in a freezing cold dungeon-like underground stone room. It’s nice to log back in at the end of the day and see nice people here.

54. Brak_Silverbone says:

See? Somewhere in the world, everything really is All Right.

Sleep well, sweet kitties.

55. This is perhaps the most precious photo I have seen!

56. This picture is making my windpipe close with cutesphyxiation. I love how the baby’s face is the same colour pattern as the mom’s.

57. It’s a kitten turned teddy cat!!! In the arms of another precious cat!

I’m about to just melt… :-)

58. Constance says:

…I miss my mom

59. Aw geez … scuze me … I … I got somethin’ in my eye!!!

60. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

i lurv dis pic

61. ♥'s G.D. & animals says:

hey rr, i know a 3 year old that knows how to use a computer and not to click on ads so five ain’t that biga deal

62. angelface says:

hey this picture is so cute