Case of the Tuesdays

Just 15 more minutes!

Stheriously.

Just 15 more…

Babyy

XOXOXOX to Caroline P. and her moosh-your-face-into her-neck goodness!

Comments

1. Tony James says:

Marmalade Kitteh!

[must...stop...doing...this...]

2. Mustn’t… think… about… the snorgle… or… will… zzzzzzzz *honk-shu*

Meg, have you thought of adding a category (like kittens, pups, bunnies) JUST about the HONK-SHU? These sleepy pics could help insomniacs worldwide if collected in one tie-tie package.

Not kidding. PUH-LEEZ!

3. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

ha tie tie or cute? hee ^_^

4. cosmiquemuffin – i agree. anything sleepy seems to be cute.

l.c.d.h – you may be in trouble when theo gets here…

5. maymee says:

So floofy! I lubs him.
    *happy sigh*

6. Wisefool says:

I don’t know if this picture makes me happy or just jealous that others get to sleep in. Perhaps I just wish to nap along side this kitten.

7. gurgle gloob urmmm snorg anh ehn tigerkittiwumpus [snort]
    …wha??

: : : : : SCOWL : : : : :

LCDH – congratulations.
    Never do that again.

[gurgle]

8. awwww, it’s almost PEACH! IT’S A SLEEPY DREAMSICLE KITTEH! BAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9. Teho, LOOKie! a marmalade kitten.

10. the NOSE!

11. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

wellsorry theo like i said in another post, its way too exciting not to [and im sure that i'll never do it again because ive never been able to] but if i do get a chance, frankly i don’t care if im your annoying splinter, im happy and you can ignore posts! d’oy! and there goes ::yet:: another fit o’ rage!

12. Gah soo cute! Love how the paw is under the chin!!!

13. [gurrrrgle]
    very hard to type this way

14. mariser says:

YELLER KITTEH!!!

WHHHHEEEEEEEESSSQQUUEEEEEEEEE!

I wanna nappy too! me soo tie-tie… [pouts]

15. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

do u like have indegestion or something? heres some tums O O O O O O O O hope u feel better [sorry if im the one that gave u the indegestion]

16. I’d be all for a category of sleepy kitties. See also my little flickr set entitled How a Kitty Falls Asleep. http://www.flickr.com/photos/misskaz/sets/72057594109962355/

Not quite as sweet as the little marmalade kitty, but pretty cute nonetheless.

17. Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby?!

18. Lillith says:

I felt just like little marmalade kitteh this morning. And all of these sweet marmies make me miss my cat Pumpkin. He was the sweetest cat evah!

19. alinabeans, cute sleep progression & caps!
    i was almost late to work today cuz i kept leaving my daily prep to go bury my face in jack’s furry gut.

20. [struggling mightily to reconstitute self from gurgly marmalade puddle]

[succeeds in forming rudimentary prehensile typing appendage, barely]

AlinaBeans — aww! Going, going, goinnng… ‘kshu.

[re-puddles]

21. Poor Theo! Think you’re fighting a losing battle here, my friend. First post momentum overtaking…

And SCHWEET orangey kitty. He was me (or I was him, whatever), this morning. Hour late for work! :-(

22. AlinaBeans–makes me so tie-tie to see this…move over, baby…

23. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

well these ones take one his sweet legacy

24. …huh?…is it only schmoozday?…wake me up on schmurzday.

25. aww sweet fuzzy kitty with leetle pink nose!

26. I want to quietly sneak in a snuggle up with the kitty and kiss its little pink nose… to hell with work… who needs money when you have kitty snuggles!

27. jennifer says:

wooks wike my itteh bitteh kitteh, snugglumptious warm yellowy orangadocious snorgle kitteh….

sigh…..

pickin up my kitteh for his snorglin’

mwa!

28. OHHHHHhhhhh….SHHHHH!!!!

*Finger over lips*

He’s sweeping. He’s soooooo tie-tie…

*Snorgle-snorgledeedoo*

29. have i mentioned how much i luh-huurrrrrrve “tie-tie”?

30. AuntieMame says:

I wonder if he’s orange flavored when you lick him? He looks like an orange/vanilla sorbet.

honk-SHUUUUUUU!

31. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.k. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

“aren’t i just dee swveetest weetle tie-tie keeten you’ve eever seen? i just woove you *smirks*”

32. Hoo Cayrz says:

34th post!

33. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.k. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

i have 2 questions wat does BTW mean and how do u find the C.O. glossary?

34. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.k. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

i swear if i loo at the picture long enough it looks like hes smiling and cuddling up more cuz he so tie-tie

35. Aubrey says:

Calloo, Callay, KITTEH!

36. Svenster says:

Definitely orange/vanilla!
    I’ll just hold my breath not to disturb’im… until he wakes up… must… hold…breath…

Mmmmust…hooold…breath…
    [faints]

37. I felt like this kitten this morning. Looking at the kitten… getting sleepy…

38. We need mouth-to-snoot resnorgleation for Svenster, STAT. (Try saying THAT into an unfiltered microphone.)

Oh — and BTW:

39. Diane N says:

This kitty is so sound asleep I’ll bet there’s no honk-shu-ing involved. It probably sounds more like this:

40. Theo, you crack me up.

41. delicious!!

42. little miao says:

ahhhhh, simply heavenly…

43. Jackie says:

Marmelade kitten! Total proshness in a spoon-sized serving!

44. Aubrey says:

That is truly a butterscotch-cream Life Saver.

45. Just 15 more minutes?
    You lazy thing! My cat asks me for four more hours! No, you waked me up! You will get breakfast and three hours sleep!

46. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

hee ^_o sorry i blank out, alot, i have, tons of brain farts a.k.a. blonde moments

47. Ahn. He’s a toasty little cinnamon bun…honkshuuuuu

48. Harvie says:

OOOoooo…. a dreamy creamsicle marmie kitten! (Pink nose, stripes … the best!)

49. A dream pet! Oh, Meg, how am I supposed to keep my resolve to limit myself to three cats when you keep showing eyeball-melting images like this? I want to kiss that little nosey SO BAD!

50. Leilani says:

There is nothing more prosh than a sleeping baby kitty.

51. You might want to add to the glossary, that my wife & her crowd refer to orange tiger cats as “HillBilly Kitties”.
    The name seems to come from their prevalence on family farms, overly-friendly nature, and general goofiness. She also claims that most are males, though I haven’t seen any scientificalismic proof of that….

52. Actually, there is, Carl. A vet told me once that about 80-85% of red tabbies are male. It’s a sex-linked color pattern, although not as much so as calicos and tortoiseshells (which are over 99% female).

53. Here is a link to the Fanciers.com site, which includes an easy-to-read explanation of cat genetics. Basically, the reason more red tabbies are male is that it takes only one red-gene-carrying parent to make a red male, but two to make a female.

54. The Mrs. has been vindicated!

Thanks, Professor Andee!

55. cowshark says:

pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey!pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey!pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey!pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey! pink nosey!

Um, yeah, cute pic.

56. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

She also claims that most are males,
    is that like most calicos are females? those we be, SUCH cute cats if they were crossed!

57. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

oh and Theo, my post wasn’t as bad as you thought it was, *smirks* i could’ve done “holy junk under your trunk mr.kitty!” as my first first post.

58. What?
    Kitty just had a saggy belly, was all.
    Don’ be dissin da trunk junk.

59. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

i wasn’t dissin it i was just saying-
    anyway why would i dis junk in da trunk? i gots lotsa it ‘: ) no response to that huh?

60. Nope.

61. ♥'s G.D. & animals ☺ says:

ha thought so

62. ♥'s G.D. & animals ☺ says:

hey Theo, do you work at c.o.?

63. ♥'s G.D. & animals says: