“Mr. Miki! you be good while I’m gone, Baby. Buh-bye!”

[front door closes]

Faster than a speeding Chuckwagon, Miki tears straight for the couch—the couch with the TAUNTING PILLOWS! WHY! WHY DO THEY TAUNT HIM MERCILESSLY!? There is one thing Miki does know: THOSE PILLOWS ARE GONNA PAY. [Begin Flight of the Bumblebee music]

136935631_668f8ed9fa_o

EVEN IF [arrrr-g... eh-arrrrrrrrrrgh head shaking violently back and forth]

136935569_a12e09e4c8_o

IT TAKES ALL DAY! [arrrrrrgh—head shakes—pause—arrrrrrrrg!!!]

136921695_c04fd52de5

What?!

Nice work, Miki and ‘owned’ owner Fadi C.

Comments

1. Tony James says:

TABBEHS!

2. That dog is gonna be in deep doo-doo!

3. mejezabel says:

‘Flight of the Bumble Bee’!! Oh, my God…I feel off my chair.
    Meg, you ARE A GENIUS!!
    -jez

4. pheral says:

ha, that’ll teach the darn things to be fluffy. go puppy. i do believe he’s trying his best to look like said fluff in the second pic. Doggy guilt. Adorable.

5. Stogie says:

That pup is more than I can handle…
    Love the floppy ears! How could anyone be pissed at such a cute face?!?

6. Could you even yell at him if you came home and he was looking like that last picture? I feel like I’d have to tear up a pillow as well.

7. ♥♥♥ lufs da cute hamstows ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

WHY PILLOWS WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FOR COMFORT! NOT FFOR TORMENT! OH WHY DO YOU TEAS US SO?!

8. Bubbles says:

“Mission accomplished. Now, where’s that toilet paper roll I need to teach a lesson to?”

9. Eau
    Moi
    GAWD.

10. “Could you even yell at him if you came home and he was looking like that last picture?”

Ummmm…. yes! Thats a dead dog walking! Its all good til its MY couch then there is not enough cute on the face of the planet to let that pass. Then again I’m a big advocate of training one’s pets, children, etc. for the peace of all (and I don’t want to go to jail for killing said pet, child, etc.). *EG* Thank the powers my cats fear the mighty water bottle of doom and are slaves to the almighty kitty-crack goodness of the Pounce!

11. so evil but so cute! you can’t help but love it! at least you know he was really just destroying them for your own good-i mean they were taunting pillows….they could have done some real harm if they weren’t taken out immediatly as you left the house!

12. That dog would be *so* gone if he was mine.

thank goodness he’s not.

13. I bet s/he gave him the pillow and then stood by with a camera. Besides, it’s actually a pillow INSERT and not the real pillow and casing etc. But the first pict is a little chancey there–don’t know about that one.

Just thank GAWD it’s not a pillow *bunneh*

14. who lets a puppy have free rein of a house? more power to ya pup!

15. Boy, it looks comfy though. I want to take a nap in that third pic

16. Beauregard says:

LOL. Flight of the bumble Bee! Seriously Meg, you never cease to amaze me with your dead on captions. And what a freakin cute dog!

17. i might be mad for a second, but it’s so darn FUNNEH! plus (companion + bff + entertainment) > couch pillows, in value.

18. TheLuna says:

Man-oh-man, if my dog did that….

Then again, if he did it with me standing there taking pictures, I could hardly blame *him*….

19. Diane N says:

Wow, what a mess. Good thing Doggie is so cute. My dad had a dog that singlehanded–err–pawedly destroyed an entire La-Z-Boy recliner one memorable night many years ago. I voted for severe punishment, but, no, he was Dad’s BABY… I’d hate to think what he’d have done if *I* had murdered the recliner, though. I’d probably STILL be grounded!

20. Diane N says:

BTW, I luv dose widely-splayed back legs in the last photo. Tewtally prosh!

21. Harvie says:

Bad couch! Bad couch! Bad couch! Naughty couch was taunting and teasing that poor widdle puppy dawg!

Heh heh heh. You should see what my cats can do with one roll of TP in the bathroom….

22. What are they thinking – white furniture AND a dog? That’s their first problem ;)

23. Dustbunny says:

In the last pic, he looks like he’s thinking “I have vanquished the Evil Pillows of Doom. Someday you’ll thank me!”

24. Bad puppy! No! No! (sigh)I feel your pain! ;)

25. SilvorMoon says:

Hee, I love the lighting in the first picture. So dramatic.

26. Now that’s cute!!

But you know what’s even cuter…

–Bruno

27. i wonder what the owner said when he went back home!

28. Faye — “Where the @%#$ did this DOG come from??”

29. Theo- You’re a fountain of hilarity and I keep thinking one day you’ll say something sub par as far as clever things go, but not so much…
    This is so cute, and thankfully was staged. It’s a good thing you can train a dog to know that things you hand to them and things that are just sitting on the couch have different purposes. That dog is scrufflicious!

30. JessJess says:

He’s almost to cute to be mad at!

/\_/\
    (O O)___/
    (_o_)||||

It kind of looks like a puppy…

31. This is – paws down (maybe that should be “paws up”?!) one of THE funniest things you’ve ever posted here. Congrats, Meg!

I especially love “the taunting pillows,” “speeding Chuckwagon” – and the *soundtrack*! [giggles]

32. Awwwww! What an artfully photographed little mess that puppy is! He is having fuh-hun! Since it looks like very little irreparable damage was done, I for one would love to have a romp with him among the fuzzies. Now, if it had been my term paper . . . I would become puppy’s worst nightmare.

33. JessJess, that’s VERY good, an ASCII-Scotty.

34. Aubrey says:

A manic puppy on a manic Monday.

In picture #3, it looks like he has his eye on a new victim. What’s next – The Comfy Chair?

35. Christabean says:

haha, that oughta teach you to leave a terrier (puppy?) with run of the house. We have a terrier and she manages to destroy stuff even when we’re in the room! They are wonderful dogs but when you look into their eyes it’s pretty obvious they are waiting for the split second when your back is turned to rip your furniture apart.

36. Ponygirl says:

What a very naughty puppy.

37. Jennifer says:

Oh, she is soooo CUTE AND ANDORABLE! I know he had a blast with those pillows.

38. Katie — heh. It’s the mocha talking.

39. NO! Not the Comfy Chair!!!

40. Miki is always loose in the house as we work from 9 to 6 me and my wife. We tryied to dog-proof the house as much as possible but recently he start to jump to reach more than 140 cm like a springer. So nothing is out of his reach.
    The photos are not staged and I took them as soon as I got into the house cause he looked cute and I couldn’t shout or be angry with him. It’s just another pillow.

41. *squint* Exactly what sort of dog is Miki, anyway? Looks a lot like a Norfolk terrier (of which which I’ve seriously considered getting once I’ve proper living arangements)

42. I have to agree with everone else who loved “Begin Flight Of The Bumblebee” The comments make this site TWICE as cute!!! So funny!

43. ottersmoo says:

Ok, I know exactly what this puppy is doing. He should be THANKED! He’s saved his owners lives once again by defusing the evil pillow-bomb! He heard it ticking and he systematically dismantled it. Carfully separating one fuzz from the next to eliminate the combustibility. He should get a medal!

44. Wasn’t that dog the understudy in those Art Van furniture commercials? The one where the little dog destroys the sofa nad then the lady goes to art Van to buy another one? Am I imagining things?

45. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

kitty-crack thats wat i call catnip too!!! awsome!

46. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ : HOW DO YOU DAO THOSE HEART THINGIES? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

47. i love how his legs are splayed out behind him. he’s adorable.

48. 3rd pic = baroo?

Wh – what?? You think I tore up the pillow? HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!! I – I was um – I was trying to put it back TOGETHER! I LOVE the pillow! Heh heh heh heh.

49. elikyle says:

He is an Irish Terrier, no?
    I have started a “ning” page with irish terriers and irish terrier mixes(got hornswoggled by my system’s security settings, but I will be back!!)…I would be honored if you would put Miki’s pictures on there: ning.com, and the subject is irish terriers/mixes.

50. I know that look in the second one! It’s the crouch just before the *rrArr!* and jump– the pillows don’t know what’s coming!

And the third one is so precious– that “who, me?” look just kills me!

51. There oughta be a *law* against anyone looking this cute. [Hee.]

52. more photos of Miki and his brother Kimi.
    He is a Mini Pinscher but with long hair.
    Link

53. now i truly understand why people can’t bear to scold their dogs after their pillow is torn up. the doggie’s eyes are so heart-melting! i wont scold it if it was my dog(:

54. “I’ve had it, they’re leaving me alone in this McMansion for the LAST TIME. I’ll become a MENACE, yeah, then they’ll have to stay home and pay attention to me. BUUUUUUWWWWWAAAH HA HA HA. TIme to execute ‘Order 66′. “

55. A. Taylor says:

what kind of dog is mikki- i have one just like him

56. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

why its simple my good man “alt” then press “3”

57. ♥♥♥ l.c.d.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

and the smileys [that i make] are “alt” then “1” or “2”

58. I knew dog named Miki
    I guess you could say he was a couch fiend
    I met him in a mansion atrium
    Shredding up a pillow like a banshee

59. Adrienne says:

that puppy looks exactly like mine!!!! EEE!!! she’s a little bad too….but just so cute…

60. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

oooo creepy kewl

61. That doggy is sooo cute! I want one!

62. WickedWendy says:

He is truly adorable!

63. soooooooooo cute!!! i want the same (fausse manip désolée!)!!

64. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

(fausse manip désolée!)!!
    french am i right?

65. cool dude dog lover says:

Ouch.

66. viciously anerable

67. This is by far the cutest puppy tearing up things I have ever seen ty so much for the pic.