All Hammy Friday: PuffyBear spoons

I’m warning you. If you look directly at lil’ Puffbear’s teeny tail—you might keel over instantly. It’s really the END to a perfect week. Get it!?

131693095_0080018416

Beautifully shot and in the collection of Seattle Roll. :)

Comments

1. A PERFECT PUFF!!!!

2. Geez, this Seattle Roll is a genius. Plain and simple.

And I hope my weekend isn’t *that* tiny!

3. Lil’ stubby *tail*! Ahhh.

(2nd, 2nd, 2nd 2nd 2nd.)

4. tabbycat917 says:

so adorable!!! i love him!!!

5. I guess being first does make a difference. The blood just zinged to my head, making me quite dizzy with glee. I can’t comprehend the wonderful roundness of this creature.

6. Cute!!!!!!!!

People, bite your lips, 1st post and second post aren’t important, just the hammy.

7. Hammy, we’re just teasing!;)

Aubrey, YES.

8. What a wonderful little hammy…I just love this site…just makes my day, week, month, year….

9. E.C.- Weehee!!!!! Then I can *brag* too!!!!!!! OK, first post thingys are y thing anyway, I think!

10. We’re joshing Theo.

11. E.C.- You mean *joking*, or is *joshing* a new word?

12. “Joshing” is an old word – it means to kid around, to tease someone. It might be a regional thing, though. (Central Pennsylvania, perhaps.)

13. E.C.- Oh, I thought it was just a type-O for *joking*, sorry!

14. Brak_Silverbone says:

**Dead from teeny tail!**

15. No worries, Hammy – I’m not the best typist in the world.

16. Sorry to get all excited – I just saw for once ‘clean air’ as the NASCAR drivers say.

17. “Joshing around”–gee, I guess some of us are old-timey types, eh EC? Just joshin’!

Well, FP is like this–you’re typing madly, knowing full well that someone else is doing the same thing at that VERY SECOND and if only you can hit the *post* button fast enough without hyperventilating you MIGHT survive long enough for a good thumping from Theo. That’s the real reward of FP.

18. I want a nice coat made entirely out of hamsters. (JUST KIDDING.)

19. RavishingRoberta says:

I Know Josh…..Raised In North East Ohio…..I Josh You Not

20. [lightning CRACKS]

21. jaypo- Yep! Unless some one want to get scolded by Theo, DO NOT YELL OUT “FIRST POST!!!!!” EVER!!!!!!

22. “…and if only you can hit the *post* button fast enough without hyperventilating you MIGHT survive long enough for a good thumping from Theo. That’s the real reward of FP.”

Yes – the glee, as you’ve said above.

It may be an “old” word, BTW, but I prefer to think of myself as pleasntly middle-aged (having aged well to date, etc. etc.). :)

23. Regarding ‘joshing': It isn’t that old. I heard people saying it while I was in high school in Colorado and I’m barely out of university now.

This is an adorable picture, by the way.

24. I’m with ya there, EC!

25. Wow, this has mothing to do with the hammy, but here it is:

What do you guys think?

26. The Guy Over There says:

A new rule to the cuteness by-laws should be that anything that looks like a fluffy egg deserves being called cute.

27. fuzzy cuteness makes it so hard to concentrate on papers!!!

28. I’m all alone, theres no one here beside me, but ya gotta have friends!

29. Hammy, dear, some of us are eating, some of us are relaxing, some of us are getting ready for the weekend.

30. I’m impacient, sorry, I forget that today is Friday, I don’t go out much, so I really don’t get why I’m alone until some one tells me. Sorry for being a loner peeps.

31. This is Hammy Outreach.

Please be advised that you are surrounded by loyal and trusting subjects.

Recall that no one is alone who has friends – visual or not – or hamsters, kittens or any other creatures of the small and cute genre.

Please look again at this hamster who could easily fit into a tablespoon and be of good cheer.

Hammy Outreach, signing off.

32. RavishingRoberta says:

EC I Myself Am Like Fine Wine…..Or Do I Just Whine Alot?????

33. RavishingRoberta says:

Weekend…..Is That A Special Time?

34. RavishingRoberta says:

Man Aubrey…..You Made Me Leak From My Visonary Recepticals

35. Puffy bear? That is the GREASTEST name for a hammy Evah!

36. I am *loving* All Hammy Friday! :D

37. Hammy – Love the Guinea Pig Harem. That’s right up there with the guinea pig song…

38. you can tell his absoutley stuffed! good for him!

39. *tee hee @ Theo*

40. Dustbunny says:

Hmm…this hammy is just the right size and shape for me to dust my mini-blinds with. Mind if I borrow him? I promise to wash him before returning him.

41. Thanks for the help dudes!!!!!!!!

42. What’s wrong with his eyes?

43. Courtney says:

Hammy — that was a great link! A very funny guinea pig story.

44. Courtney- Thanks!!!!!! I love funnyjunk.com, its soooo funny! Any ways, I found that story ( and cute pigger pic) by luck, but it did sound like a very horny pigger. Whoops, am I allowed to say that? Sorry!!!!!!

45. oh what the fridge? this hammy tail is perfection………..
    meg, ur killing me

46. Darcy, those are his ears!

Hammy, we love all Hammy-s.

47. Hamster tail! Hamster tail! Squeeee!!!

48. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

i would mid a coat of hammies[as in a want a coat with lots of pockets so i can carry lits of *llive* hammies]

49. ♥♥♥ l.d.c.h. ☺ ♥♥♥ says:

sorry wouldn’t mind heh typos

50. *Larissa* says:

awwww just a spoon full of hammy makes the medicine go down! awwwwww!! he is just so cute i cood gobble him up rite now!!!
    mwah—xX___&&____s2—-xOxxoXxoo

51. Gold star for the Mary Poppins reference; Sound of Music might still be in the lead, though. ;)