Ear flops

HELLO Trifecta!

1. Small ear-to-head ratio
2. Tongue out!
3. Looks helpless enough!

Bingo!

Earflops

Hey, is that Patty the Wildlife rescuer again? See the pedicure? That beeyatch gets around!
Thanks Hushi pup and Del H.

Comments

1. Courtney says:

He looks like a stuffed animal. Very cute. :)

2. Jan Spencer says:

Awwwww!!

3. Courtney says:

*obligatory excitement and multiple exclamation points over getting first post*

4. This picture is so cute it almost makes me a little angry.

5. hahaha that’s funny because i feel something similar….not anger so much as i want to squeeeeeeze his teeny head

6. Beauregard says:

This is what the ladies at Go Fug Yourself would call a scrolldown. It’s all cute but uneventful until you get to the tongue… then AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

7. That pup is, like, perfectly matched to that rug. Does “aesthetic harmony with the surroundings” score any cute points?

8. This dog must be really small, ha? – Nice pic. :o)

9. Coming here everyday makes me even want to move out from my current place more, just so I can have a puppy.

I’ve been wanting a dog for years!

10. yorkie puppies are the cutest! It’s funny how they all look the same as puppies, but change as they get a little older.

11. I want that dog for it’s ears.

12. I wanna touch that little tongue with my finger. Then smooch him on each paw and hug him alll daayy loooong!!

13. RavishingRoberta says:

Call Me A Bitch :::Sticks Tongue Out:::

14. Woods walker says:

That is a trifecta. Cute meltdown coming on.-Woods Walker

15. again with the
    aaaaaaaaaaah!
    aaaaaaaaaaah!

16. omg so cute. lol its like a ludacris song “my dog and my rug gotta cooooordinate” lol theyre like the same colors

17. keepithushush says:

found this randomly. >_< i think these two pictures need to duel for tounge of cuteness trifecta crown.

18. all these pets seem to be hungry and this one seems to be hungry for the floor!

19. So deserving. I miss my dog! (Is overseas)

20. Kyaa! The fuzzy! The floppy ears! The tongue! That oh-so sad expression that makes me just want to pick it up and snuggle it for ever and ever! This is so anerable.

21. …can’t…speak…puppy…
    too…cute…

I am weak from how cute that is.

22. That puppy reminds me of a live hand grenade…ready to leap up into an explosion of barks and yips and full-tilt laps around the room.

*awwwww*

23. Christine says:

So adorable! But so few comments!

24. little miao says:

What a darling puppy!!

25. nope hammy, its his long lost cousin, Choo Choo, one day they meet and bark and play till they cllapse from cuteoverloading everybody because of them chewing on eachothers ears

26. keepithushhush, that picture is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! did u google it? if u did tell me what u typed in 2 find it! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!! pwease? [makes sad eyes] (keepithushhush, r u a boy? name givesnuthing about gender)

27. it looks like it overloaded on hazel mascara! and blush!

28. Q-T: Who are you asking? If you mean Meg, e-mail her.

29. OMG, I’m like so slow! Q-T, DON’T ANSWER THE QUESTION, I KNOW ALREADY!

30. what breed is that cute dog…..It so adorable