Hammie + Fleece = soooo comfterbuls

You can practically see his little schnozzle moving. (No animation, I swear.)

Blue_bayoue

Ahhhhn. Prospectpets.com.

Comments

1. Fabric softeners have a new spokesrodent! How schmuzzly and shnoogly~!

2. Beady eyes are boring into MY SOUL!

3. The paw! The paw! (Faints…)

4. Damme, that’s some hammy!
    With a blankie!

5. Subhangi says:

Me Hypnotised by this Hammie.

6. Are his eyes blue? Dear Gawd.

7. StormCat says:

I can’t tell if his/her’s eyes are blue or green…But they sure are cute!!! And that ear!!!

Gawsh that’s cute…

8. I think the blue eye is just blanket reflection, but it IS awfully fetching. G’hee! Those whiskers have taken what is left of my coherency!

9. What a cute little nose to wake up to! And all comfy in a blankie as well!

10. ah, an explosion of whiskers. much like World Peace Hammie.

and yes EC, The Paw, fo shizzle.

11. you guys r silly says:

oh my god.
    the wee snuggly hammie here.
    the teeny tiny bun below.
    i am completely dead from the sudden impact of the overwhelming cuteness that just destroyed me. i lie in shreds in my cubicle. i hope my boss understands why i can’t do any work today.

12. Hammie in a blanket! I DO see blue in those big eyes. OMG.
    Makes me VERY EAGER to get my new t-shirt!!

13. You can hear his nose go, *blink* *blink*

14. AuntieMame says:

Blue-eyed hammie! I have now seen absolutely everything!

15. O-o-o-o-oh! Feeling so-o-o-o nappish now.

16. CLASSIC CUTEOVERLOAD!!!!
    I like how he looks just a teeny bit possessed by a demon of cuteness

17. I like how his little paw is clinging to the blanket.

18. I think his eye might just be reflecting the blue of the blanky, but wooooow. That is hell of a lot of cuteness in such a small package.

19. Jennifer says:

He is sooo cute! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him.

20. Ponygirl says:

Makes you want to crawl in there with him and fall asleep with his whiskers stroking your face.

21. Burrr…
    Is it cold in here or is it just me?

22. This is UNBEARABLY CUTE, the colors, the whisker-ness. This is going on my desktop *right now*

23. BenPanced says:

Mmmm…hammie in a blanket…them’s GOOD with lots of mustard!

24. Aaahw, who doesn’t love hamsters?

What an exceptional photograph!

25. OH! Such a cute hamsterino!

26. I reached for my cross but it was too late

I saw hammie and promptly melted into a puddle of incoherent goo

glip

27. OMG it’s pics like this that make me wish I wasn’t class 4+ allergic to hammies. Hammie, blankie…*sigh*

28. Christine says:

So adorable!

29. Waitasec says:

AAAAAW!!!! Fluffy object + fluffy animal should definitely be a rule of cuteness!

30. shrinkwrap says:

Aaahhhhnnnnnn~~~ *_*

31. pennywinkle says:

hmmmm… never seen a hamster with blue eyes before…

32. oh cute overload! hammie in his blankie…cold huh ^^

33. *dies*

I totally agree with Waitasec, that should definitely be a Rule.

34. I’ve been walking around saying “Sooo comfterbuls!” in my silly (my boyfriend would probably say “cute” or “sweet”) talking-to-(or-about)-animals voice ever since I saw this posted. :) <3 :)

35. IS tHAT HAMSTER’S LEFT EYE BLUE?!? I think it iii-iissss (singsong)