Yeah, I’m wearing a wristband—

you got a problem with that?!

Tiia_o_lexy_peke_pup

Thanks, Tiia O, for sending in Lil’ Lexy.

Comments

1. AWW!!! I’ve been lurking for a while, but this is too cute… and also I was first!!!

2. Isn’t that cute or what???????????????????

3. AuntieMame says:

Is that a wristband or an ankle sock? :-)

4. MMMMM….LOOKS TASTY

5. hahahaha!

6. AuntieM, I was thinking the same re. a sock…

7. Spring me cute litle fuzzy butt!

It’s cold out there!

8. My parents make me wear silly things too!

9. no f'in way says:

of all the wrong things on this site, that is the wrongiest mcwrongster of them all.

10. no f’in way :There’s nothing wrong with this site, you’re just a hater.

11. it’s hard to get clothes for puppies that come in sizes that small! that’s such a genius way to retain the necessary heat for the puppy~

12. i want it! says:

what kind of doggy is that??

13. Kristin says:

AWWWWWWWWWWW o_O

14. Woods walker says:

The pup looks lilke it is about ready to get into some mischief!-Woods Walker

15. Ahn.

16. Subhangi says:

“1-hup!
    2-hup!
    3-do you mind? I wanna do my push-ups in peace.”

17. Oh, this lil pup is perfect for a follow-up photo that applies Rule #14!

18. *squeeeel* Thats soooo cute!

19. My name is LEXIE! so its kinda cool that a dog so cute has my name…even if its spelt differently. :)

20. AuntieM and E.C. —it’s BOTH (wristband over sock) it’s the “layered look”! lol

faints—–that is true. My grandmother had a miniature Chihuahua that she use to sew clothes for that MATCHED hers! I have GOT to see if I can get a hold of some of those pics. You guys would die laughing!

21. i hear ‘maniac’ in the background and suddenly i want to weld.

22. This little girl here is one of the cutest I’ve seen but I haven’t seen a post answering what breed this is(?)

23. *Puppy looks back* ~ “Oh geez mom… what if the other puppies see me in this???”

24. Geez. Is this Cute Fluffy Puppy Overload or what??

25. Little Poofling looks kinda like she’s in a body cast. Poor Poofling.

26. shut up… shut up!
    ohhhhhhh… it’s needs to be SQUISHED!!!! leg puff out of wristband/sock… TOO cute

27. scubrat says:

I do believe that’s a pekingese pup right there!

28. The cute. It hurts. Sooo cute.

29. Jan Spencer says:

Too adorable…I want one!

30. LOl

31. Yeah, I got a problem with that: Why are you not in my possessionn??
    Wait, did I just ssttuutteerr?

32. Has anyone started belting out Olivia Newton John’s “Physical” yet? Cause I think now would be the appropriate time…

33. “Lets ge physical, physical….”

34. I meant “get”, whoops!

35. This has to be one of the cutest pups I have ever seen! What breed is that?

36. Snorg!

37. I made this picture my desktop background and it’s even more hilarious and adorable big!!!

38. she looks angry…

39. gnatish says:

The head is so big compared to the body! what rule of cuteness is that? adorable wittle guy

40. Marianna says:

I think this is a white pekingese pup if I’m not mistaking. And the name of the file is “lexy_peke_pup” so I’m guessing pekingese is the answer.

She is really too cute for words!

41. so cute~
    give me~hoho

42. P Patten says:

What kind of dog is this? Too precious!!! How would I go about finding one similar?

43. Ohhhhhhhhh…

44. i love this dog what kind of breed is it where did u get her? A pet shop or a person who was just selling her!

45. i love this dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog!