B.Y.O.C.

Rockin’ Chair Pup just pulled up a spot next to Kitten Chair. I wonder what they’ll talk about. Maybe small ear-to-head-ratios.

Cute_little_puppy3

Thanks, Rachel M. ;)

Comments

1. Bring your own chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hah first post!

2. awwww, I want to snorgle the pup!

3. yessss. i am so happy that i found this and it’s cuteness is being shared with the world!!!!

4. Woah!
    GIANT puppy.
    Look, he’s as big as a chair!

5. Aw, that’s is sooooooo cute!!

6. Stephanie S says:

I want to bite his ears! So cute!

7. ladykiss says:

omigosh omigosh omigosh. that is the cutest thing!! so anerable! want*to*snorgle*the*prosh*pupness!!!!!!

8. Is this a brother of Poufee perhaps?

9. JessJess says:

Awww teeny little fluffy puppy in an itty bitty chair! HOW ANERABLE!!!

10. Woods walker says:

Cute puppy,are you sure it’s real? Cute Meltdown !!!!!!-Woods Walker

11. I saw this on someone’s avatar once.

12. I’m breaking into spontaneous wibbles at the cuteness of this puppy, and I’m a cat person. Cutest dog picture EVER.

13. Saw this first at the same time with the Schmooplets. We all went “Ooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” in unison, and squeeing laughter ensued. Prrrrrosh.

14. My chair, my chair, no buzz off!

15. Jennifer says:

Awwwww, the puppy is soooo cute! :)

16. Michelle says:

That expression is way too innocent. I think he’s looking for some kitten tails to squarsh under the runners.

17. Michelle says:

I just squealed out loud. Of course, squealing is not the most becoming thing to do at work…

18. OH just awesome! LOVE this shot!

19. Puppy says: Mitchu, come here and look at this chair. Try this one!

20. Driver B says:

This wittle guy is way cuter than Kitten Chair.

21. A new topic: Bring Your Own Bomb:”B.Y.O.B.”

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!
    Barbarisms by Barbaras
    With pointed heels.
    Victorious, victories kneel.
    For brand new spankin’ deals.
    Marching forward hypocritic
    And hypnotic computers.
    You depend on our protection,

Yet you feed us lies from the table cloth.
    La la la la la la la la la,
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Kneeling roses disappearing,
    Into Moses’ dry mouth,
    Breaking into Fort Knox,
    Stealing our intentions,
    Hangars sitting dripped in oil,
    Crying FREEDOM!

Handed to obsoletion,
    Still you feed us lies from the table cloth.
    La la la la la la la la la,
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Blast off, it’s party time,
    And we don’t live in a fascist nation,
    Blast off, it’s party time,
    And where the fuck are you?
    ….. Yeah
    Where the fuck are you?
    Where the fuck are you?

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?
    Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor? [X4]

Kneeling roses disappearing,
    Into Moses’ dry mouth,
    Breaking into Fort Knox,
    Stealing our intentions,
    Hangars sitting dripped in oil,
    Crying FREEDOM!

Handed to obsoletion,
    Still you feed us lies from the tablecloth.
    La la la la la la la la la,
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Where the fuck are you!
    Where the fuck are you!

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?
    Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor? [X3]
    Why, do, they always send the poor [X3]
    They only send the poor [x2]

22. AAAAAWWWWWW!!!

23. mejezabel says:

PUPPY!!

24. Is that a WESTIE puppy I see! FINALLY!
    As far as I’m concerned, the cutest breed of dog EVER! I’m dying!

25. Hammy… you *definitely* need your own blog.

26. I don’t even want to start, Theo.

27. Yes you do.

Now.

28. What? You and Theo freak me out.

29. AuntieMame says:

30. I meant the B.Y.O.C. thing, but if you don’t like it, I’ll stop posting lyrics here, I promise.

31. It has nothing to do with the picture, as AuntieMame said.

32. It still doesn’t explain:

“Yes you do.

Now.”

I didn’t get what you were saying.

33. “Hammy… you *definitely* need your own blog”

“Hammy, that song has nothing to do with the picture, and it doesn’t belong here.”

What THEY said.

34. Fine, I just wont post any more lyrics, will that make you happy?

35. I just want to wuzz this puppy, THAT would make me happy!

36. Subhangi says:

Now thats what I call a ROCKING’ PUPPA!

37. “mom, can we snuggle in this chair while you read me my favorite story again?”

OH PUPPY!

38. this one is so cute I put him on my desktop.

39. chets momma says:

yes, hammy, the lyrics are stoopid, have nothing to do with the pic, and worse, if they is from System of A Down, they are the worst band EVER!!!!

40. chets momma says:

oops, *are*

41. chets momma says:

oops, *are*

42. s’alright hammy. i agree, don’t post lyrics. it doesn’t mean i don’t like you and your other comments. in other news, i adore this puppy.

43. For the record… I don’t think anyone’s going to object to *snippets* of lyrics, especially when they’re relevant to the parent post or picture. And semi-original song *parodies* are standard fare here.

In this case, there might be something somebody could do with “musical chairs” for example (though that’s not as funny as “ROCKIN’ PUPPA;” nice, Subhangi).

44. Just one thing: you keep saying “small ear-to-head ratio” when what you mean is BIG ear-to-head ratio. A small ratio means there’s not much difference between the two, like 4:5. A big ratio means a big difference, like 1:8.

45. I just said it, I wont post lyrics up anymore, get over it. And yes that *is* System of a Down, but if you don’t like it, don’t criticize. Now, lets get over the lyrics and look at the pup, OK?

46. AuntieMame says:

Catmom, I think it’s the ear that’s small, and not the ratio. :)

And Hammy, there is no need to harangue. If you’re going to stop posting lyrics (and that would be a good thing), then simply stop posting them and drop the matter. You don’t get a prize for repeating yourself.

47. AuntieM: Thats the point, I don’t want to argue. I know I wont post lyrics anymore, and my last comment wasn’t meant to sound offensive, sorry if it did.:)

48. Christine says:

No, catmom…a small ear-to-head ratio means that the ears are a lot smaller than the head.

49. OK, it’s silly for me to even care that you’re not getting it, but… read what I wrote. For further explanation, look it up in Wikipedia or something.

A ratio is a comparison of two things.

A small ratio means there’s not a big difference between them. (6:7)

A big ratio means there is a big difference between them. (1:9)

A small ear-to-head ratio would thus mean that the ears and head are close to the same size.

A big ear-to-head ratio would mean that the ears are a lot smaller than the head.

50. this pup could brighten anybody’s day… he’s so adorable. =)

51. what breed of dog is this?

52. I want to also know what breed this dog is! It’s so cute~

53. Hey Um I Was Wondering Could You tell Me Wut Bread Of Puppie That Is? I Would Appreciate It If You emailed Me Back Well Tanxz Tonz!

54. what kind of puppy is this??
    a maltese??

your doggy is sooooooooo cute.

give him/or her much love..
    bye