Sunday morning sleep in

Wait—it’s not even morning anymore—damn clocks jumping aheaddddddzzzzzzzz…so…tie-tie.

Drowsy

CuteTracker strikes again! and ‘Tie-tie’ shout out to Kathleen M.

Comments

1. I love bunday :)

2. I love bunday too!!!!!!!!! Awww, so cute!!!!!!!!1

3. I love bunday too!!!!!!!!! Awww, so cute!!!!!!!!

4. mejezabel says:

and on the 7th day he made bunday and all was good!

5. Oh, no you didn’t!

Waay too cute!

:Hits Snooze button again:

6. one word: aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

7. too cute to be real!!!

8. OMG … it is so cute that it looks fake! Tell me it’s not!

9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…
    Cutie-bun. =3

10. After a weekend of hard partying with /. nerds and a cat with a vino problem, Mr. Bunny didn’t much feel like getting up on the first Sunday afternoon in April to start making Easter Eggs.

11. oh my goodness. Just when I think Cute Overload has reached its capacity, it exceeds itself. Again.

That is the most [insert cute adjective here] thing I have ever seen!! (but then, I keep saying that. . .) One day it will reach saturation point and we will all explode from the cuteness simultaneously. . .

12. AWWWWWW!

13. Ponygirl says:

*gasp!*

14. Terpsichore says:

AAAAAAAGGGGHHH IT’S A ROUND THING

15. Have you seen the Holy Grail? This is the not so evil killer bunny!

16. Oh my goodness. This is my first time commenting on CO, as the sheer cute-osity of this bunny has driven me out of lurkdom.

If I could only find this little guy waiting in my easter basket…..

17. saff, your welcome to visit my easter egg hunt on April 16TH if you wish.

PS:Welcome to Meg’s wonderful website, I hope you like your stay.

18. moptopmouse says:

What a BEAUTIFUL picture.. this is the stuff good dreams are made of

19. un-BUN-Ny-believable… NEVER in a million years would I ever think I would see something so darn cute.

Looks like me on Saturday morning after Friday night! LOL

20. Your that fuzzy?

21. AWESOME!

22. so cute!

23. The Guy Over There says:

Lagomorph is love.

24. Agh!!!! BUNDAY?!?!?!? I love it!

this little guy has ROLLS people… ROLLS on a bunny??? no… I can’t even take it…
    *thump*

25. Christine says:

eee! cute fluffy love love!

Don’t get bunnies as impluse purchases for easter, though, people. They live 10 years; need vet care, attention, toys, and out-of-cage time; often have behaviour problems as adults if they’re not spayed/neutered; and stuff like that. (see http://www.rabbit.org)

26. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner! says:

Christine…All pets fit the criteria and behavior you describe…

27. I agree Norty…the rolls killed me too! Those forearm rolls are WAY to adorable…and the mismatched floppyness of the ears…oh my.

28. “That rabbit’s dynamite.”
    It’s like Stuart Little reincarnated as a bunny.

29. Christine says:

true…sometimes people impulse buy bunnies at Easter without realizing that, though.

30. OMG i love the words “Bunday” and “Tie-tie” soo cute! And of course the bunny. =)

31. It is true about taking care of bunnies – it’s a full time job: choose your bun-buns with care! I’m ‘warren’ you!

32. lurkin'mama says:

the arm skin is so baggy! I can’t stand it!

33. This one’s a wee babe, thus the loose skin.

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

Bunnyness is next to godliness!

34. I’m a huge fan of this site and this may be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

35. buuuunny! sooo cute! i just wanna bite his little hairses. lol ew i would never bite a bunny… yeah… soo … hes cute! :)

36. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner! says:

My bun bun is nothin’ but sweet…I give him love time & space to move & play and he gives it back…He’s even potty trained…

Just don’t blanket statement the negatives that’s all I ask.

37. Subhangi says:

I want him as my pillow.

38. Netherland Dwarf rabbit, owner! says:

“…I’m ‘warren’ you!”
    Funny one Aubrey! I get it! :)

39. blondiemae says:

the nose, the noseeeeeeee!

40. Woods walker says:

I think the bunny should be resting up for Easter in a few weeks.-Woods Walker

41. those rolls, that tired ear, the sleepiness of it all… OH THE HUMANITY!!!

42. kendosan says:

Hours of painstaking research have led me to conclude that that is, with no doubt, the cutest pic ever posted on Cute Overload. The universe is suddenly quiescent, and everthing feels complete. I will now retire to small cottage deep within an unknown wood, where I will contemplate all things through the prism of ultimate cute, and wait for the end of everything, smiling.

43. I crack up like a loon whenever you use the phrase “tie-tie”. I can’t wait until I can use it in a conversation.

44. I was gonna respond to this, but I’m just too tie-tie…..zzzzzzzzz

45. Aelfwyn says:

This is even cuter than the other cute bunnies (brown one with paws up in field was my absolute fave until this one). Who needs hamsters on t-shirts? Ickle fwuffy baby bunnies are where it’s at!!

46. How appropriate, considering Easter is coming soon. Is that the offspring of the Cadbure bunny? Bok bok bok bok bok bok bok…

47. Oops…I meant “Cadbury”. Stupid typos!

48. Every day is liiiike Bun-day…

Sorry. Sirius just did a weekend-long Smiths/Morrissey marathon.

And BTW, bunnies are MUCH less aggressive – not to mention long-term healthier – if you get ‘em fixed. Not so much with the collarbone bitey.

49. No!!!!!! KK, why would you fix a bunny??? Who wouldn’t want bunny babies hopping around their yard?

50. Just noticed KendoSan’s comment. Sublime! Transcendental!

51. KK is right re: fixing. Hammy–it’s all a question of just how many hundreds of widdle bunbuns you want running in your backyard, eating your prized shrubbery, and multiplying exponentially :)

52. I would rather have bun-buns than shrubbery any day!

53. You’ll have so many bunbuns that not only will your shrubbery be eaten, so will your lawn, and your neighbors’ lawns, and their neighbors’ neighbors’ lawns, and in fact all of Australia.

54. So, I’ll have conplaining neighbors, big deal, I love bun-buns anyway!

55. This is the best pic ever. Huggie!