Rule of Cuteness #19: Dainty Paws Are Cute

First of all, this image comes from "HedgeHogCentral.com." It’s the most brillo name ever. Home of the INTERNATIONAL HEDGEHOG ASSOCIATION, PEOPLE! Please look at this logo—it’s a HedgeGlobe logo. Oop, I mean "IHA."

Next, let’s all take a look at this month’s winner of the "Hedgehog ofthe Month" contest; "Sable", also known as Miss March. Sable has themost prosh, teeny paws, and deserves a standing ovation. Absolutelyanerable.

Normal_marchsable_3

Especially her one limp paw. Too much. Thanks for sending in, E to the C!

Comments

1. oh my gosh

she just looks so sleepy and comfy

2. It is to love.

Hello sleepy hedger! You’re cute!

3. Maybe its an American thing that us Aussies havent heard of yet, but… what on earth does prosh mean??!!!!!

:-)

-Emma

4. and dont tell me you guys can seriously keep hedgehogs as pets??!?! I am so jealous.. you know that we dont even have hamsters? We’ve got guinea pigs put they are nowhere near as cute!

5. emmaween says:

I too would like to know of the origin of the word “prosh”. My inner “cute” understands it instinctively but where does it come from?

6. The paws! The paws! (Faints.)

7. Of course, the first thing Sable’s going to say is “Peel me a grape, big boy…”

8. goat_song says:

prosh = precious. does anyone know if the word was coined in england or america?

9. The paws are GREAT!!! But look at that ittle nose, can’t you just see it twitching.

10. she looks exhausted. too much cuting

11. “Gimme five, yo… *slap* Dude!”

12. SQUEEEEEEEEAK!

13. Doesn’t it kinda look like one of her eyes isn’t there? The light isn’t shining on it, so you cant really see it or something.
    But she is really adorable anyway, all spikey and cute!

14. sadie_asher says:

love da hedges! bring on more!!

15. Emma – no hamsters?! Oh my!! I had no idea. I learn something new every day! So is this an ecosystem thing..?

Oh. And the hedgehog is incredibly cute. *melts*

16. little miao says:

oh my, what darling tiny little fingernails she has!

*fainting with cuteness*

17. Stop — it’s just too much. really — please…..

18. I’m going to guess there are no hamsters in Australia because they are not allowed to be imported. Australians already have enough non-native species running wild and taking over the ecosystem to worry about–cane toad being a case in point–am I right Emma?

[oh, and the hedgehog is adorable. So schweet!!!]

19. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO prosh!

20. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO cute!

21. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO cute!

22. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO cute!

23. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO cute!

24. Oh my God, and the teeny tiny toenails! TOO cute!

25. All the same… I don’t see much snorgling potential here. (I’m old-fashioned; I like my eyeballs unpierced.)

26. (Leilani — stop now. We agree already.)

27. One happy hedgie there.

28. Hedgehog = so cute.
    Dirty fingernails = gross.

29. Omg! Has anyone taken a look at that Hedgehog website?! I almost DIED! It’s so very prosh that my head almost exploded. Now…if only I had a little herd of them… ;)

30. Ponygirl says:

Hedgehogs cute but we need more Ferrets!

31. Ponygirl says:

Oh, and by the way, that little limp paw is the about the cutest thing in the whole world!

32. Geez Louise, I have no idea why or how I managed to get EIGHT comments on here! I think my computer has the hiccups. My humble apologies–I meant to comment only once! (LOL)

33. The nosie! The little button nosie!

Is that a baby, or is that an adult hedgie?

34. awww bebe hedgehog! ps leilani knock it off

35. BenPanced says:

Tired? Or just bored? Still a little cutie, though!

36. there ought to be some sort of “cute-paw” competition. there’s something inherently cute about little pink paws covered in little pink fur.

37. awww that pic is so cute…..looks so comfy!!!!!!

38. awww that pic is so cute…..looks so comfy!!!!!!

39. Someone’s been playing too much Animal Crossing to name their hedgehog Sable. Or perhaps it is I who has played too much AC, to catch that referance.

I WANT ONE TOO! It’s too cute.

40. “there ought to be some sort of “cute-paw” competition. there’s something inherently cute about little pink paws covered in little pink fur.”

Oooh, I think NJK is onto something here…

41. You know what’s funny? There’s a hedgehog in Animal Crossing named Sable. ^^

42. I would love to have a hedgehog but I really don’t know much about caring for them. It’s so adorable though!

43. I wonder if Sable was named after the clothes-making hedgehog from Animal Crossing & Animal Crossing: Wild World? :-) If so, that’s awesome, and if not — still SO CUTE!

44. Barbara Masini says: