Little Sock’s Book Club

Listen here, meow. I highly recommend Entertainment Weekly, meow. But when your sister has stolen it, and is reading it in the bathtub, basically holding you meow hostage, how about  A Million Little—I mean Anna Karenina?

Sukliz0r1e024

Liz S., we said ‘meow’ three times, meow.

Comments

1. How cute, meow!

2. Looks like a good read to me!

3. Meow! Kitties always make me melt!

4. Courtney says:

Those little white paws are divine.

And oh! A paperback! That means kitty is tiny!

5. Adrienne says:

awwww….that kitty is anerable!!! i want to give her kisses and read her a story!!

6. All I can say is aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

7. *OMIGAW*

*Hand to mouth*

*Gasping*

*Basking in the warmth of unadulterated cuteness*

*Dies*

8. i love when kitties are so small their eyes don’t focus yet.

i also love anna karenina.

9. Terpsichore says:

KITTY WITH MITTENS!!

10. twentythreecakes says:

Oh look! The cute widdle kitty is bite sized! I eat her up!!

11. Aww, so tiny!

12. Ya know, Meg, I’m gonna have to get an external hard drive just to store all the kitty and puppy wallpaper you’ve been providing. My entire computer is now Cute Overloaded!

13. Why can’t we check THOSE out of the library along with books? “Cats and Books. . .” I can see the program title now. Not only informative and stimulating reading, but cute and cuddly companionship as well. I campaign for it!!

14. SHWEEEEEET!! Meow, little kitty!

I actualy meowed out loud when I saw the pic. Being seated at my desk at the office, this brought on a few strange glances.. But meow all the same!

15. Really, meow. Meow are we supposed to concentrate on our meowrning activities when such kitty cuteness appears on our computer meownitor?

16. Is that a hint of tongue? Man, I needed this picture today. Thanks!

17. Mama…this is weeey highh…
    Mama. Come get me.
    Mama.
    Maaamaaaa!

18. Beauregard says:

That was so cute, meow! I love, meow, that photo and the text!

19. *KERPLOP*

(that was me falling out of my chair and dying)

20. Holy kitten cuteness Batman! The size of a paperback with the oversized feet and head… don’t think about the itty bitty meows or head will implode!!! Run away from the cuteness… too much CO too much I tell you!!!!

21. I’ll read to you, little poof. Be prepared for the Kermit voice when there’s dialog, though.

22. step away from the oprah, Little Socks: frey and tolstoy do not a Kappy Hitty make. -er, Happy Kitty. (am still battling Sick.)

suggest u come join my bookclub. this month we’re reading The Mouse and the Motorcycle. ralph is one awesome dude.

23. Finn: The Mouse and the Motorcycle is CLASSIC! Little Socks needs to read that one – over and over and over.

24. I have two more suggestions for the Sockling:

25. Awww, yer purrrrrrty!
    (This totally kills me, love love love love it!)

26. awww I just wana squeeze him. He just widdo baibee! lol its like hes trying to jump down but hes scared

27. Heh, almost too cute! Like he is fragile!

28. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. he’s so tiny!!!!

30. Kimberley says:

What a cute little kitty!

31. that kitty is soooooo cute and small. I once rescued a baby cat and she was about the size of a pocket radio.

32. Oh, my God. That’s the squeeest thing I’ve seen today. <3

33. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I used to have a kiiten, but we had to give her away, she was too wild. We got her when we were in Turkey (my Dad’s in the Air Force), so she was basically a feral cat. But she was TEENY when we got her, and she looked a lot like that, minus the socks.

34. oh, and she (my kitten) didn’t have the white around her mouth and her ears were bigger.

35. Supertroopers!

36. E. Collison says:

Almost as good as the pointing kitten!

37. its the crazy back leg falling off the book that is doing it for me.

v anerable.

38. Awwww…. it’s looking down off the book like it’s a mile down to the couch from there and it’s gonna have to make a jump for it soon! So cuuute!

39. AuntieMame says:

Kitty has quite a taste for literature, huh? What’s next? Antony and Cleocatra? Portrait of the Artist as a Young Kitten?

40. awwwww, that’s cute.
    Also reminds me of the theory my sister and my husband and I are all working on. We believe cats read with their butts – so by sitting on books or newspapers, they’re reading them, cat-style.

I think it explains a lot about cats – both why they sit on any paper at hand (particularly if you’re reading it) and why they always end up with this thoughtful expression when they do…

41. Look folks! NO one gave you permission to read my diary so just BEAT IT, okay?!

42. ***wants to french-braid eyebrows-2-whiskers X:x3***

43. Sweet little paint-dipped white feeties! *swoon*

44. It’s the back paw and the big tummy – not clear whether or not its tiny legs can lift it. I have been looking at this picture all day, it’s so cute!!!

ShelBelle – intriguing theory… you may have something.

45. Meow! AWWW! Meow! Awww! Meow!

46. I love the stripes on the back leg!

Argh!

Also, I would totally join that book club.

47. Subhangi says:

I’m a voracious reader anyway, but I’ll raid every library and bookstore in town if every book has a cute widdle kitty inside!

48. Aww… this cat is simply…. adorable.. cute..

49. Kathryn Young says:

Sweet and tiny, yes, but:
    the eyes look like they
    should be vet-checked.
    Not clear. Of course, it
    could be all the reading!

50. you guys r silly says:

ShelBell — I believe that you & your hubby NAILED THAT THEORY SQUARE ON THE HEAD! It’s all perfectly clear to me now….Thanks!

51. OMG — this little fella is sooooooo cute!!!!!

52. Dustbunny says:

I believe the kitty is reading a classic: “Dogs Are From Mars, Cats Are From Venus”. Or as it’s known in the feline community “Dogs Drool, Cats Rule”

53. Anyone remember the book Pussykins and Puppykins?

PUSSYKINS! PUSSYKINS!!

-T

54. Amanda Lou Snow says:

An kitten wanting ti get educated!

55. Awww, man…
    This reminds me of my cat TNT who I had from 1984-1992. She died of leukemia. :-(
    But it was nice to remember her.

56. cutiness freak says:

can I join little socks book club?

57. cutiness freak says:

can I join little socks book club?

58. your kitten looks exactly like mine

59. This is such a cute kitten I just don’t know what to do about it LOL man LOL so ya I LOVE animals and cats ar my fav. animal and this one is so adorable I mean NOT cuter than my FAT cat but its still cute hehehe!!!!!!