I don’t know if… I can… go on!

Dudes,
It’s like, tewtelly hard to post another photo after that lil’ Pupside down Pom series below. Lil’ Pom pics started my whole collection, and Cuteologist Sarah K. just may have thrown a permanent stick in the churning wheels of Cuteness.

There may be nuthin’ cuter out there… I don’t know if I can go… on…. posting! But I must! try!

-Meg

Comments

1. E. Collison says:

Yes, you can!

2. Oh, don’t worry. I remember back in day when they said the same thing about that pic of the cat trying to get into a bag of swedish fish, but since then, there have been many new discoveries of cuteness that overshadow what was once the pinnacle of cuteness.

It may not be an easy task to find the cutest image out there, but someone has to do it.

3. E. Collison says:

C’mon now, everybody say “Ehn!!!” for Meg…

4. Ehn! Ehn! Ehn!

(paws revving up)

5. E. Collison says:

Just remember the Blue Couch of Fabulousness…

6. E. Collison says:

“Ehn! Ehn! Ehn!

(paws revving up)”

That’s the spirit!

How ’bout some bunnyness now, EHN?!

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

7. prosh prosh prosh prosh

(sounds of steam engine starting)

prosh prosh prosh prosh

8. E. Collison says:

Tha lil’ enjun that COULD!!!

YAY!!!!

9. Well…I dunno where he got it, but YW over at the Nekobox webcomic posted this picture:

and I’d have to say it gives the upsidedown pup a run for his money.

10. E. Collison says:

Absatively posolutely! (I counted 10 of ‘em…)

11. E. Collison says:

Oops – should have been “PAWS-o-lutely” (in my last post).

12. Aren’t there eleven? It’s a great photo!

13. I just found this over at Deviantart.com …
    Doesn’t it just make you wanna die?

14. Kimberley says:

There’s always more cuteness to be had!

My puppy

15. E. Collison says:

Right u r, which is why *you’re* the Cuteologist-in-Chief! ;)

16. Kimberley says:
  17. Subhangi says:

Awwwwwwww, I didn’t mean to be nasty, Meg. I don’t quite mind going to and from the grave! Keep posting!

18. Hi there… I believe this site is my new obsession. Seriously. That puppy is well… really cute.
    And I spent a LOT of time reloading the cat’s in a sink page.
    Keep ‘em coming!

19. *said in vein-popping wrestler voice*

I want you to get out there and POST MORE CUTE!!!

*fist pumping*

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

20. Sir, yes sir!

OK, getting ready for tomorrow….. ;)

21. baby steps Meg…baby steps

22. LOL one paw at a time. Ehn!

23. Support from a “Cute OVerload!” fan.
    I even bought that CuteOverload Tee!

24. MOR KITTEHZ PLZ KTHXBYE

25. cuteness is unlimited!! of course u can!

26. Don’t give up, Meg!
    We love you!! Ehn!!!

*SNORGLE*!!

27. MEG! MEG! MEG! MEG!
    You can do it if you try!
    V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
    (no I wasn’t a cheerleader!)

28. ::slaps you:: pull yourself together! good. now quit holding your face and go find more cuteosity. (ehn!)

29. If you quit, it’s like letting The Un-cute win. The Un-cute can never win! Don’t let it win, Meg! The Cuteness is counting on you! We love you and believe in you. (and so do all the pups, kitties, hammies, ferrets, otters, squirrels, ponies, pandas, and cute people, too.)

30. Please go on. I need you. All the cute stuff in the world need you. World Peace is yet to be achieved :)

31. don’t stop!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON’T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!this is my absatively pawsalutely faaaaaaaaavorite site!i dunno what i’d do without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(there is definitely more cuteness out there.i mean, come on)

32. you can’t stop! there’s nothing else that even comes close to this to rescue me from work! ;) I swear, I must look at this every 20 mins or something. <3

33. WE ARE ADDICTED.

If you stop now, you will be responsible for thousands of people going into mass Cuteness Withdrawal. Possibly inciting comas and even death. YOU MUST GO ON.

(we love you)

34. Sarah K. says:

Meg! No! Believe me, I know what you’re going through. When I first saw these pictures (sadly, Midget belongs to my boyfriend’s parents and not to us) I thought that nothing could ever be cute again. Bunny eyes were less bright; kitten tongues less pink. But with time, I began to see new cuteness in the world. And now every time I load your page I thank god that I have my own office so nobody hears my squeals.

35. You HAVE to!!!!

36. enh!

37. There’s nothing new under the sun, and never was. Still, somehow, invention & observation keep pushing us into new territory.

These are the voyages of the Starship Beady-Eyes!

38. Pleazzze!!! don’t leave us without Cuteness in this hard cold world!! Don’t you do that to us Meg!! Don’t You do that!

39. Ohhh plz dont say that Meg! You are making magic! I am never an animal lover until the day i popped in here. I started to realize how cute little pets can be, how beautiful the world is… I feel transformed. And i should thank you, for this. :”)

40. Jan Spencer says:

Meg?? Meg?? You out there??? MEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGG!!!!

PEEPS! I’m worried…nothing has been posted since yesterday…can someone contact her to see if she is alright? MEG! WHERE ARE YOU???

41. Damn, I’m late to the pep-talk! Someone catch that storm that came through last night and kept me off the phone lines, and give it a firm lecture on hogging the attention! It was dark grey, several miles tall and about fifty miles wide, flickering lightning, small hail and heavy rains. You can’t miss it…

Seriously though–keep up the posting! We need our cuteness fix!! The fate of the entire free world resides in your hands!!

–TwoDragons

42. Meow House says:

P-SHAW, Meg! Of course you can still find Cuteness In The World! The Cute is neverending. It is eternal. It is always regenerating. It shall never devolve into nothingness.

Now get out there and get to work!

43. Nooo… we feared the worst and here it is… the addicts are already going into withdrawl and it is but a single post… RUN Meg, run… find some cute, throw it their way… SAVE YOURSELF before they go into severe symptomolgy and get hostile!

44. Sleepy Deb says:

I never thought it could actually happen, but the Poms pushed me over the edge…and into actual cute overload peopel. My chest hurts and I’m losing air. Surely I will fall over shortly with paws up, but not nearly as cute but almost as fuzzy.

Good bye cruel world!

Dam that puppy! Dam you!

45. I nominate Meg to be the Patron Saint of Cute!!!

46. the fans have spoken i think… we need more pics… we r addicted to cuteness…if we dnt get it we will all go into cuteness withdrawal and start thinking ugly people with hairy feet are cute! also we will be rather cranky too! so pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeese! keep the cuteness alive and comming!
    *round of cheerful encourageing apaws ( applause) for Meg*

47. EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN!EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN! EHN!

48. Sarah — I thought that job was already taken by St. Baruchito? http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/03/catch_me_as_i_p.html#comment-15175353

Oh, and if you find you cannot go on, you could send your readers on a QUEST to find the impossible: something cuter than upside down pomeranian puppies. & then, you know, post it.

Meanwhile, this is not nearly as cute, but it is totally awesome: http://www.thecatshouse.com (includes cute cat pictures, and crazy cat architecture)

49. I’m a little nervous about Darcy’s comment; it looks like it might be Not Safe For Work.

Becca — once upon a little grey house, two moves ago, Mon Schmoop & I were so inspired by The Cat’s House (book) that we built a whole system of cat ramps of our own. Kind of a cabitrail?… anyway, there was the Roof Kite (with peek-hole), the multi-level Lily Pads, the Trap Door (through the ceiling into the master bedroom, complete with little deadbolt for privacy), and of course the basic Window Perch.

I really need to find some of our old pix, and a scanner…

50. Shelley Noble says:

I understand your dilemma. How could there be anything on earth cuter than that?! No way! Just do your best, that’s all we ask.

Much love, Shelley

51. Theo — that’s really awesome, I would love to do something like that. I’m not in the kind of position to, though, by which I mean owning a house or having any real money to spend on it :( Some day…