Catch me as I pass out

Um, are those just giant steps, or is that pup the CUTEST DOG I HAVE EVER SEEN!?

Sarahk_pa

Cuteologist Sarah K. of Pennsylvania is doing her best to KILL US ALL.

Comments

1. FLUFFMONSTER!

2. He’s so tiny and fluffy, he looks like he’ll float away if the wind catches him right. Just like a dandelion clock!

–TwoDragons

3. kagomechan21 says:

Must….snuggle….too….much..with the fluffeh! *faints*

4. Fluffalicious!

Is it a Pomeranian puppy? I’m guessing so, based on this image search:

5. Oh, I love the little pom-pom pup! I wanna bit his wittle nose!

6. pistache268 says:

Man, that’s so cute it doesn’t look real.

7. Um, yeah, I meant “bite” his wittle nose!

8. CUrlyGirly says:

Now I KNOW I am going to get fur up my nose when I rub my face in his little belly …

9. This is the cutest pup ever.

This site always cheers me up.
    Thanks for brightening my weekend.

10. Sarah K. says:

Her name is Midget and she is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Here are more pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlepuppyphotos

11. Wow. This is just redonkulous:

I think, really, seriously, that is the cutest thing EVER. Even cuter than the world peace hamster (no offense to him). I am in awe.

12. Good God.

13. Ok Pup, your coming with me!

Cachorriiitooooo!!!!

14. ooh, woofly cute fat pomeranian.

that is probably the cutest dog you have ever seen.

15. that picture has the record from me for the longest awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ever!!!

16. pendrake says:

*snorg*

17. I took a break from writing my master’s thesis and this was what I saw at the top of the page!

Grrr I’ve been fighting not to get myself a Pom pup because I don’t have the time to take care of it. Cute Overload is making it realllllyy difficult.

18. mejezabel says:

there is a special place in hell for this sarah character

19. what?? WHAT????? WHHHHAAATTT??????? is that… that CAN’T be from this earth. it’s too flippin cute!!

20. Really,really cute!

21. Cute little fluff ball! :)

22. Absolutely positively the
    cutest pup I’ve ever laid eyes
    on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Woods walker says:

The fluff ball could catch anybody’ heart.- Woods Walker

24. AuntieMame says:

*is mesmerized by the Pom Hypnotizing Death Ray Stare…*

“Resistance is futile — you will be assimilated.”

25. Subhangi says:

Damn you Meg! Everytime I get out of my grave to visit CuteOverload, and you send me right back!

*dies again*

26. POMERANIAN! POMPOMPOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I’m THIS close to keeling over after being hit in the face by the CUTE.

27. dwarf rabbit owner too!(No I'm not a dwarf...My bun bun is though.) says:

oops missed a pic. Make that cuteness four-fecta in action!

28. don’t cha just love it when out animal friends know they’re cute and they are posing and just waiting for us to look at them and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

29. He’s so fat and fluffy! EEE~~

30. Mu good god almighty, is it real? What breed is it? I didn’t think such a thing could exist! It’s so cute it goes beyond any normal cuteness feeling I usually have

31. What kind of dog is that? I want one.

32. OH MY GOD. SO PRECIOUS. I can’t even stand it I just love this picture!

33. This dog may be cute, but Coco is sooooo much cuter. Obviously, she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! ;)

34. coco cavalier is so much cuter!!! ;)

35. Mallodion Tusha says:

that- th- that-t-t is t- the cutest thing in all of the existence *starts bawling* Error computer is on fire. Due to wetness