Simmer until floppy

Featuring another Cuteologist today, this one is "Cutella" of Michigan. She (assuming ‘she’ by the name) posted this delightful Simmering Pup.

Pupsoup

Comments

1. Poor Doggy! He is looking at the camera with such sad eyes like “What did I ever do to become pup soup?”….DON’T YOU DARE MAKE HIM INTO PUP-SUEY…….

2. Dont cook him!

Rockets
    Bono is Brian Peppers!
    Cant play Quake 3

3. and by michagan did you mean michigan? just wondering..

4. CreepyGroovy says:

Oh my god! I can’t believe someone took a picture of a puppy on a stove. This is not cute! I am calling animal welfare!

Not really. I just wanted to beat some overly concerned schlub to the punch. This picture is so cute it makes me want to toast some buns and get the relish ready….

5. Stephanie says:

Oh man! I could just eat him alive.

6. So cute! :-)

7. E. Collison says:

Oh, such sad eyes!

8. AuntieMame says:

That picture’s kinda sad. :*-(

I’ll tell myself that he’s lying in wait, to snarf whatever the cook is planning to fix for supper.

9. mejezabel says:

OH MY GOD… I just choked on my dinner!
    ~jez

10. Auntie… heh… I’ll tell myself that he’s lying in wait, to snarf whatever cook is planning to fix supper.

11. Awww….he REALLY looks worried. This belongs in the cute but sad catagory for sure. :)

12. Amanda Lou Snow says:

I don’t want my dog cooked. Like my dog like he is.

13. definite nominee for “cute or sad?”

i don’t know whether to be touched or repulsed. awwwww……

14. This is America. not some weird Asian nation where this is okay! He so saaaad! I just want to pluck him from that terrible place and hold him, scratch behind doze fwoppy earsez.

15. Woods walker says:

The pup probilbly already scarfed up whatever was in the pot.-Woods Walker

16. Michelle says:

Awww… widdle weenie!

17. OMG, what’s cookin’ here? PUPCORN?

18. lynn sloan says:

No, thanks. I’m a vegetarian. Thus, the caption is kindof twisted. Cute dog, though.

19. (insert “hot dog” joke here)

20. I think rabbits are the cutests animals in the world!

And ill stab you in the neck if you dont agree.

21. Waiter, there’s a dog in my soup!

–TwoDragons

22. eek, that’s scary. I keep picturing what would happen if somebody turned the burner on. . .want to rescue that pup.

23. I cannot believe someone could actually do this. This is not funny or cute. Please delete this picture.

24. Cute puppy! The eyes are obviously saying “How many more pictures do we have to take before we can go outside and play?”

25. “Simmer Until Floppy”??? Your captions are getting almost funnier than the photos! Bravo!

26. Dustbunny says:

This is obviously a symbolic dream image of the wiener dog subconscious, taken from a therapy session:
    Doggie: I keep having this dream where I’m in a cooking pot on top of the stove!
    Dr. Freud: Zis is symbolic of your EDIBLE Complex! Now please excuse me so I can get der mustard und relish.

27. Stop tormenting your pets just to get on cute overload! Geez.

28. Dustbunny — Ell Oh Ell. Beauty!
    Sometimes a weiner is just, um…

29. jenny gray-bedick says:

the picture is disturbing — reminds me of the bunny in fatal attraction

30. This is America. not some weird Asian nation where this is okay! Posted by: Michele | Mar 18, 2006 at 01:04 AM

Please tell me you’re kidding. Otherwise, that is an incredibly xenophobic comment.

It’s been proven that the animals eaten in the western world are just as intelligent and capable of companionship as dogs anyway (particularly pigs) so if you have an issue you with eating one, don’t eat the other. Otherwise, steer clear of making comments like that. Ugh.

Sorry for getting all serious on you there, guys. I know we’re supposed to stay lighthearted here!

31. persimmontree says:

edible complex? pup psychology, indeed.

32. SmileyMe says:

‘I cannot believe someone could actually do this. This is not funny or cute. Please delete this picture.’ It’s just a picture, it’s not like the people were planning on cooking the dog, in fact it’s not even implying that someone would cook a dog. It’s just a picture of a dog in a pot, a very cute dog at that.

33. The puppy is cute, but the picture is disturbing.

34. Aww, what a face. :)

35. I don’t know about “floppy” yet, he looks more “al dente” to me.

But yeah, way to get right to the heart of the “OMG SO CUTE I must eeeeeat it” phenomenon.

36. Dustbunny says:

Theo & Persimmontree: I should be pun-ished. But doggone it, I can’t help myself!

37. definitely needs to be under the ‘cute or sad?’ category.

38. I think the puppy’s okay… this looks a little photoshopped to me. I could be wrong though!

39. I think that’s just because of the weird focus — it’s sharp as a tack on the puppy, but fuzzy on everything else. Maybe they used a manual camera on a low f-stop?

40. Hehe, I love how worried his eyebrows are!

41. Michelle says:

Awwww.. it looks so edible… I just wanna squeeze it and it eat.. but then it wouldn’t be so doggone cute… (couldn’t resist that pun)

42. No sir! I don’t like it! There are too many freaks out there who do injury to animals. Just ask any shelter worker about the horror stories! Please reconsider.

43. Most people train pups to go on paper or directly outside, but this owner chose to POT-TY train. :o)

44. Dustbunny says:

“POT-TY train”?? Heh heh. good one : )

45. PEI_Kathryn says:

OMG.. just tears at the heart strings.. the worried brow is priceless.

Kat

46. Yeah, Dustbunny, It’s teaching him/her to wash those pots that will be the real challenge!

To all those worried the pup is being cooked—I’m sure you get the same look on your face when YOU need to “unleash the beast”…or if perferred a milder term…”pooty-toot”

47. “Would you like these pooty toots over-easy or sunny-side up?”, asks Cutella. :o)

48. My weiner dog doesn’t like that idea too much…

49. WickedWendy says:

Awww, he looks sooo sad!

50. “They said this was just for a photo…but it sure is hot in here.”

51. aw dat is to tad meememememeee poookiewoookie.
    *cough*
    I swear I am an adult!
    lol

52. Anybody's says:

Dear Michele,

What the hell did you just say you raceist bastard, “Some wierd Asian country were this is okay”
    Your a bitch.

I ain’t raceist,
    Anybody’s

53. I think I am in love. I’m in love with a pup in a pot……….

54. Aww what a cutie!
    And i really don’t think
    his gittin cooked. =)

55. luvadarodents says:

i showed this to my cat, she gave me an evil smile and a thumbs up.

56. EarEater says:

Anybody’s:

Watch your grammar! And take it easy… if this little guy can take a joke, can’t you?

57. CAN WE SEE MORE PIX OF THIS LITTLE GUY???

58. hot dogs for dinner! yay!;)

59. here you go!!
    this is where i found the pic. :)

60. xoxoTAYxoxo says:

OMG I THINK ITS GONNA KILL US ALL!!! Joking its SO cute and so am i!! lol so bois add me to msn naughty_all_ova@hotmail.com

love Tay xoxo

61. katie boni says:

I want to stay a dog instead
    of becomeing a hot dog!