Oh, this is trouble

Four dudes, lookin’ to make truh-huh-huh-ble!
Lock up your wimmins!

Beth_david_bradley

Thanks Beth, for the David Bradley pic.

Comments

1. Space Pastry says:

They look like aliens. o_0

2. Freakin’ hilarious… one looks, they all look…

You just wanna go pat their little bellies!

BTW..I POSTED SECOND! THAT’S A FIRST! (hmmmmm…second/first in a phrase here… )

3. Kinda creepy actually! I wouldn’t want to run into them in a dark alley.

4. could they be any cuter??? i love them!

5. for some reason I hear Pink Panther music as I look at this

6. Lion king?!

7. Squee! Meerkats are so freakin anerable!

8. Amanda Lou Snow says:

Have the Aliens landed?

9. Bad Boys.

10. “Hakuna Matata… What a wondeful phrase…” :)

11. OMG! They look like little children, little furry children, except theyre meerkats!! SO CUTE!!!

12. Meerkats are so awesome. I looked up some more pictures, check these out:

meerkat kids playing… *lick*

also, this just makes me giggle: http://meerkats.net/photos-captivity/P0000348.jpg

There’s lots more stuff at, believe it or not, meerkats.net

13. omg Meerkats!!!!!!! squeals happily. they are just darling!

14. Yay Meg!

15. i love this site so much

16. Meerkats rock!

17. meg, i just want you to know that this site regularly makes my day. it’s not just a “squee” here or an “aw” there. it really cheers me up.

i hope your parents read this, and forgive that D+ in french. you’re doing amazing things now…cheering the lives of thousands with your simple formula of universal cuteness and faboo humor.

consider yourself congratulated and thanks. this place really is awesome.

18. CreepyGroovy says:

Oh, Meg. “Lock up your wimmins!” ???
    Could you be any funnier? Now I have to clean the embarrasing spots off my chair.

19. this is great. i’ve always thought that meerkats were some of the cutest animals of all time. especially because they’re also the most paranoid, sketchy animals around. they live in packs and there’s always one meerkat who stands up on a high place and watches for hawks – even in captivity. they take turns, it’s a very organized society.

you feel sorry for the poor ones in the zoo, they’re all safe and sound but are still totally convinced that at any second a hawk might swoop down and carry them away. guess you can’t fight millenia of bred-in experience.

they really are sketchy animals. makes them super cute.

20. Dustbunny says:

Awww. I sent in an equally cute meerkat pic eons ago and it never got posted : (

To paraphrase Tallulah Bankhead “who do you have f*** around here to get something posted?” Not that I’m bitter or anything.

21. #3 looks like he’s having a quick pee, the others are covering for him.
    not that i’d know what that looks like…

22. i agree with S. my first thought was that these guys were about to enter a bar, but first one had to pee… on a wall, i’m sure. the others are looking out for the POleece.

the angle of the shot also makes it look like a nosy neighbour on the 2nd floor took the photo to prove to the police that she’s not making things up!

23. This is one of my favorite meerkats. He must be a captive in a northern clime…poor thing.

24. I love that you just did Tallulah Bankhead, Dustbunny. That was great.

25. I want to be one of those scientists who go and sit near the meerkats and just watch them…I love these creatures!

26. I want to be one of those scientists who go and sit near the meerkats and just watch them…I love these creatures!

27. From the Sister Mary Meerkat School of Good Posture.

28. Dustbunny says:

Thanks, Becci, but that probably killed my chances of *ever* getting a pic posted : P

29. mejezabel says:

Now that we’re men, we have facial hair
    Now that we’re men, I change my underwear
    Now that we’re men, we got a manly flair
    We got the stuff, we’re tough enough to save the day
    We never had a chance when we were kids, no no no
    But take a look at what we’ve already did, ha ha ha
    ~jez

30. “Right, Fester, you and Jerry hit the cactus, and Marty and I’ll scour the hole.” Awwwwwwwwwww!

31. S and iHatetoast—My first reaction was they were all caught “playing”. They’d be great as border control agents if they could keep their hands to…errr…OFF themselves. Sheesh…makes you wonder what groundhogs and gophers do all day!

32. Throbert McGee says:

If Cute Overload were a Hollywood movie, “B-b-bad to the B-b-bone” would now be blaring on the soundtrack.

(Probably accompanied by a montage of the four lads trying on tiny little leather jackets in a meerkat-owned Harley Davidson boutique…)

33. E. Collison says:

Mos’ def’ “Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.”

34. Thank God MEN don’t have their hands pointed inwards like that or they might not need “WIMMINS” any more! This is one of the funniest pictures I’ve ever seen. I can’t keep from laughing at these dudes…HAHAHA!!! (see!?!)

35. Meerkats are ADORABLE. There should be meerkat plushies. Alas, I have never seen any T_T

36. Does truh-huh-huh-ble mean they want to have sex? Cuase if so they have no Boners or penis’

37. Dustbunny says:

Rainey – check out http://stuffedark.com for meerkat plushies. I’ve seen other sites that sell ‘em too but can’t remember the URLs offhand.

38. all the young dudes

39. I’m surprised that no one mentioned this:

;D

40. I’m bitter :)

41. Dustbunny says:

Re http://www.yourallgay.com/
    Genius. Sheer genius. Meerkats and Oscar Wilde, 2 of my favorite things!

42. Meercat!! I totally <3 meercats. Definately one of my faves.

43. Now go read “Veniss Underground” by Jeff Vandermeer.

Don’t seem so cute now, do they? Aaaaaah.

44. Those meerkats are soooooo cute. I’m ready to watch the rest of the whiskers family that are the young surviving ones.

45. Everyone is so anxious for episode three. When will it air on the west coast?