OK, this guy needs a friggin’ shout out.
Let’s pan over to the Netherlands where Mathijs van der Paauw asked himself the following questions: Have you ever wondered how far and how fast a hamster runs on her treadmill? To find out, Mathijs created a custom HamsterTracker™. Allow me to introduce you to "Lucy" (1.0 and 2.0), the hamster who has clocked 300 kilometers on her hamster wheel.
He includes Lucy’s treadmill graphs and water consumption, food expenses, total distance, How to make a treadmill sensor—it goes on and on. This is her treadmill, below:
He also has some delightful treat recipes:
"The recipe is simple:
- Wash apple and some fresh parsley
- Cut out a piece of apple, preferably dice shaped. And don’t use a large knife! like I did. Ask help if you’re under 40!
- Use a toothpick to punch a small hole in the apple
- Place parsley in the just made hole
- Serve immediately! (So the apple is still fresh)"
Thanks for sending in, Lee B.