I was told… there’d be no water involved!

I don’t *neeeed* a bath, I told you! I’m four months old, and I don’t need this! I was told there would be no water involved in this procedure, dammit! (shiver)

Rorybath

Gracias, Jordan H. ;)

Comments

1. Aww, that thing looks SO helpless!

2. someone please hand tha’ freezin’ wee pup a towel!

3. “How could you DO this to me? You’re so cold and heartless – FORCING me to be clean against my will!”

Yes. I’ve seen this look before.

4. annette says:

that one looks like my beloved corkey, may he rest in peace.

nothin’ cuter than wet chihuahua.

5. Pupppyyyy! *thud*

6. Oh, that poor little wet
    puppy!!!!!!

7. Pugs n Kisses says:

Reminds me of my Zeekey, who will never need a bath again, in doggie heaven!
    ~°V°~

8. That looks like the dog in Corpse Bride!! :)

Someone get the puppers a towel and a hair dryer and a spot by the fire ,STAT!

reg

9. mejezabel says:

This definitely one for the cute or sad category.

~jez

10. Reminds me of my old dog (may he rest in peace), he was much the same when he got a bath. All tough when dry, but all quite and shivering when he got wet.

Poor puppy!

11. *snerk* My chiuahuah-terrier acted the same way…only, she’d go run and hide in the same place every time.

12. AHHHH!!!!!! can not… comprehend……. cuteness… *explode!*

13. evangeline says:

oh,poor puppy I hope he got a nice fluffy towel right after the pic was taken!

14. AhhhhhhH!!! THATS TOO CUTE!!! XO

15. My Heart is Bleeding.

16. i think he is efraid
    he is so cutty :)

17. AAAWWWWWWWWWW, *what* a poor pathetic little cutie!

18. Poor little honey! I’ll keep you warm and dry! Come to my house.

19. Jessica says:

somebody cuddle this poor little guy!

20. my do is the same way she dose not like bath time

21. shamantha says:

owsh – sho ka-yoootsh!

22. The colour of his fur even makes it look like he’s gone all pale from fright!! awww…

23. That’s not cute!

24. Bridget says:

Poor puppy!

25. OWE. MYE. GAWD.

*hands puppy a towel and dies*

26. link: Sam Brown

27. Someone get that little thing a towel!!

28. Ohh… poor pup, all cold, frightened and wet… oh the inhumanity of it all!

29. rainbow says:

breaks your heart

30. ummm let me see wired in a cute kind of snese

31. Do I smell wet itty-bitty dog?

32. demonluvr says:

Oh my. That little guy looks just like my chi mix!! makes me want to stop everything and go home and cuddle my little fellow!! ***sniffsniff** miss you little dood, see you at 4!!! ***WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!***

33. Awww looks like my little ruca-poo :) she’s not fond of bathtime either hehehe

34. SF Linda says:

** ** ** ** **
    I love the practically smooth white head, furrier butterscotch body and bent little pink-ish/rat-ish tail….. All side effects of juvenile canine hypothermia [JCH], no doubt.

** ** ** ** **

35. Can I have that puppy?

36. “Hwhy you do thees to me, Damie? Hwhy?”

37. Oh look!!! It’s a drowned rat!!! hehe, very cute :)

38. ChickieBabie says:

SO NOT FAIR! Gimme the dawgie! *dries him off* There, there, lil Nacho Chip.

*nurdle nurdle*

39. awwwwwwwwwwwww,please someone give her a warm towel to dry on,too cute.

40. stimpy, you eediot.