Tenative steps towards…LOVE!?

Wait—have we met? I think so.

Lemme sniff to make sure….

snorgle!

Flickr

E to the C catches some in her Cute Net™ again!

Comments

1. Snorgle? And what is that stuff on the ground? Other than that, aww. The bunnies look like sheep more than bunnies. ^^

2. Stephanie says:

sweet bunny love

3. JessJess says:

HEHEHEHEH!!! Fluffy bunny butt!!

4. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!

5. Courtney says:

Bunnies!!!

I want to squeeze their furry bunny butts.

Also, thank you Meg for all the awesome hamster pics lately. Can’t get enough of them!

6. E. Collison says:

“Snorgle” is extremely cool, Meg.

Can’t bunnies be cute in the winter, too? (Re. dead leaves underfoot.)

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

7. Fluffy Love time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Thank you for filling our days
    with such loving cuteness!!!!

9. mejezabel says:

LOOK…his lil feets is dirty!
    And they almost look like they are looking in a mirror.

~jez

10. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I made the “AWW” face when I saw it.

I feel less manly.

11. AuntieMame says:

*Snorgle*!

That was worth the effort of coming here, even without the pic!

There’s gonna be a whole lotta little white bunnies soon, too…

12. Oh my god! Death Cab For Cutie has the PERFECT video to go with this photo! Check it out – http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1514

13. StormCat says:

Megan, what a beautiful video!!! Made me want to cry for the little white bunny!!! I love the song too!!! Are they a well known group, I’ve not heard of them…Thanks for sharing that!

14. awwww, that video made me all teary-eyed…

more buns! please please?

15. Sniffff…the video makes me feel sad….. Makes me also think of the watherships down..(is that spelled corectly?)

16. Yes, they are quite well known, although until recently more so in indie rock circles. Their newest release is on a major label and they’ve been getting much wider recognition. Great band. I highly recommend them.

17. Dirty bun feets!

18. Good call on the Death Cab video! I’d heard their band name, but never their music. I’ll be checking them out. I, too, had a small *snurffle* at the end. That’s like a sniffle and and a snort in one.

Adorable bunbuns, btw!!!

19. awww it’s bunny love *crying*

20. awwww they look like my old bunny frosty! just so cute and fuzzy…i mean come on ppl whatsd better than fuzzy bunny love? NOTHING!

21. sassy pants magee says:

Those bunnys are gonna fuck hard all night!

22. D’awww, li’l bunny eskimo kisses. :)

(BTW, cuteness aside, you’ve got a bit of a typo in the subject: It should be “tentative.”)

23. Courtesy the author/artist of the webcomic Sam and Fuzzy:
    Bucket O’ Bunnies.

I dunno, it just seemed to me like the sort of thing that ought to get posted under this “tentative” photo. Somehow.

24. fumper feetses! and floof butt!