Mirror, mirror on the wall

who has the juiciest Hedge-nose of them all?

Harinezumi

Lookin’ good, Jan W….

Comments

1. Bad Day in Lower Manhattan says:

Awww…sweet. I just want to squeeze him (her?).

I know it’s been said a million times before on here, but this site really cheers me up when I’m having a bad day.

Thanks!

2. Awww he thinks he’s cute! So do I.

3. oh la la la love

4. mejezabel says:

ok that’s it…too much for one day.

I’m out.

~jez

5. Umm, dunno, it kind of has the BEF going on, and coupled with the somewhat creepy wet-looking pink shnoz…But it might be cancelled out by its little angelic smile.

6. He looks like he’s made of cute spiky chocolate shavings.

Why do I want to put all cute things in my mouth!?

7. sadie_asher says:

Lil’ wet-nosed sweetie!

8. He is so darn cute, but I’m not sure i really want to cuddle him. He looks a bit prickly.

9. oh my GOODNESS!!

Meg, you are the premier Cutologist.

10. spikey goodness

11. the expression on this little feller is sooooo sweet, so coy and innocent! Just want kiss and hold those little piggies, make sure their warm enuf

12. awwww i just want to pinch his {her?} wittle nose

13. Wittle hand! Tiny wittle hedgepig hand!

14. E. Collison says:

This is absolutely killin’ – what a sweetie he/she is!

15. Aw! So sweet. He looks sort of satisfied, like “Lookin’ good!”. Now all he needs is his own blog.

16. “I am so hot!” What a narsassistic little thing! But soo cute. :)

17. AaaaWWWWWWW!!!

That is just so…

AaaaWWWWWWWW!

18. chets momma says:

anyone have experience with hedgehoggies? are they really prickerly? that is the cutest hedgehog EVAH!

19. I have one… she is prickly, but not so much so that you can’t scoop her up in your hands. The quills aren’t like porcuipines where they come out and get stuck in you… she’s more like a very coarse hairbrush.

20. I had one for three years and she loved being carried around inside my shirt next to my skin to keep warm. Her quills didn’t bother me at all. They aren’t puppy-soft obviously, except for their downy-puff belly fur. MMMMmmm, bellllly furrrr.

This hedgehog is soooo cute, I love the shot!

21. mejezabel says:

I’m too sexy for my spikes,
    too sexy for my spikes,
    I’m sexy oh yikes.

I too sexy for my nose,
    too sexy for my nose
    that’s pink and glows.

I’m too sexy for claws
    too sexy for my bef
    you know the rest….

wooooooooohooooooo

22. *singing* “I’m, to sexy for my spikes, too sexy for my spikes…”

*grin*

–Twodragons

23. Parsolamew says:

He is cute beyond reason, but Nanny Ogg ruined hedgehogs for me for all time.

24. I have a BEAUTIFUL hedgie! Email me for pictures :) Shes fantastic, and because shes calm and friendly she doesnt have her quills as “up” as the one in the pic (although shes looks very nice)
    Annabelle (my hedgehog) only puts her quills up when she startled

25. HAHAHA, i thought it was so cute until I read mejezabel’s comment and nearly died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

26. o/` I feel pretty, and oh-so prickly…o/`

27. SubhangI says:

Awwwww …. soooooooo effing CUTE!

Mejezabel, you really hit it bang on!

28. Nose-fur-atu says:

Wow, I never even realized hedgehogs are cute until I saw this photo.

29. E. Collison says:
  30. wolfkit says:

Uh!

thud

31. wolfkit says:

Uh!

thud

32. wolfkit says:

Uh!

thud

33. wolfkit says:

d’oh – sorry about that. I hate my ‘puter almost as much as I love His Cute Spikiness above.

34. Are hedgehogs petable? Are those real spines or is the punk-rock hairdo a porcupine disguise?

35. ENOUGH! I’m gonna die of a cuteoverdose.com :(

36. Woods walker says:

I understand that hedgehogs are noisy eaters. Besides that they are irresistable.-Woods Walker

37. LOL Tiger Z –

“…I feel prickly, and tickly, and cuuuuute…”

38. OMGWTF that thing is a living DEATH TRAP!! ;D;
    I mean, cuteness + spikes?! Hello, nature, what’s going on with you! That’s seriously mean!! T__T

39. Space Pastry says:

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the cutest hedgehog of them all?” :B

40. BWAAHAA! Jez and I were thinking the exact same thing! But I’ve been beat to pieces on creativity–that is GREAT work, Jez!

–TwoDragons

41. Bridget says:

Cute beyond all reason!

42. Awwww… cute and spikey all at the same time! Mucho cutatude! When I die can I come back as a hedgehog PLEASE!!!

43. awww sweet i wish i could teach my mouse to do that lol

44. the pawses, the pawses! so adorbs. very *squeeable.*

45. fryinryan says:

i want to eat all the cute things i see too. what is up with that? i never knew i had such a soft spot for hedgehogs.

46. moosh! awww! gosh i love him too much~! he totally made my entire day. wuv wuv hedgehog!

47. E. Collison says:

You can’t see this hedgie’s ears too well, but hey – hedgehog ears are muuucho cute. Take a look at the other hedgie pics in the “Unusual Animals” category…

48. MAN! My mom has 12 Hedgies! And they are all soooooo cute. They have real spikes, and they all have different sharpness. Babies first quills seem the sharpest for some reason. That dosent stop me from scooping them up though. They have a spot on thier back that when you rub it, they uncurl and kinda wag thier legs! Its way too cute.

49. Great photograph!

50. MY BABY!!!!! i want that hedgepig NOW!!!

51. I am so glad I’m not the only one who wants to put cute things in my mouth. I thought my brother and I were genetic anomalies because we want to eat the cute things of the world. Puppies = I want to put them in my mouth.

52. OMG, this is the cutest little hog ever! I would brave the spines just to chew on his preciousness! Why isn’t he already on a T-shirt, huh? Oooh, oooh, oooh, cute, cute!

53. Looks just like my Precious, same color, same fuzzy cute face, same smile, same color quills. Ahhhh – nice to know Precious got a twin somewhere in the world. Although Precious got a hedgie overbite, so she’s got teeth to show. Oh yes, hedgies are so damn cute! I’ve got 3 and can’t get enough of them.