“Lil” Sophie

"Lil Sophie" is the name of this photo AND understatement of the year. "LilProshSophiePa-an-annnnts" might be more accurate. [Holding up clipboard and adjusting Cuteologist glasses] Thanks for the fantastic photo, Janet L. You really did it.

Sophiesmall

Comments

1. Awwwwwwwwww – puppies are too cute – def higher in cuteness than kitties for me!

woo hoo first commenter too

Alice and the 2 Norwich Terriers

2. mejezabel says:

oooooooooooo my heart just ‘sploded!!

jez

3. Subhangi says:

Awwww. She looks so sad.

4. Nose-fur-atu says:

“puppies are too cute – def higher in cuteness than kitties for me!”

Ruh-roh. Somebody’s trying to bring the age-old, neverending war between adorable, sweet, loving cats and mean, slobbering, goofy dogs to Cute Overload. I refuse to take sides, of course.

5. Awwwwwwww!!!

6. Well I have to say…puppies rule! I’m not biased, I have both. But I have to say My dachuahua (mini-dach/chihuahua mix) is way cuter than My kitty. Though crickitty isn’t too shabby in the cute dept compared to your mere non-pampered commom puss.

7. oh, man. those cute little cocked eyebrows are slaying me. a perplexed pup.

8. AWWWWW,what a face!! ^___^

9. Amanda Lou Snow says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH………. He is so adorable. I want to take him home with me, now!

10. I saw this and said “awwww!” out loud lol. I even scrunched up my lips

11. JessJess says:

*heads goes ‘splodey* SO ADORABLE! Must add “Pug” to the list of tiny dog I plan to have once I get a place with a big yard.

12. i wanna snuggle her!!!

13. Ladies and gentlemen — Marty Feldman’s dog!

14. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You can have WHATEVER you want! (I’ll never say ‘No’ to you again).

15. Mike—that’s hilarious!

This has to be one of the most adorable pictures I’ve ever seen (the pug–not Marty lol) Just want to smooooooosh it’s nose even more than it already is :X)

16. Eyes to paws ratio!!!!

Pug puppies are the best.

17. go schnoodles!

18. Aw, don’t be sad Sophie. *pets*

19. my favorite thing about pugs is how they chuffle and snort when they eat. i laff ’til my stomach hurts.

20. Pug pups are priceless!

21. Janet I knew your little pug should end up here!! SO ADORABLE!!! I never realized pugs were so cute until I started seeing pics of yours!

22. Seriously, I laughed at this site when I first heard about it. And now, now I can’t imagine making it through a day without it.

So. Cute.

23. AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!

She needs a kiss.

24. “AAAAAAAHHH!” “AAAAAAAH!” “AAAAAAAHHH!”

25. picks up and spins around,smashes smooches on tiny face,incomprehensible burbling noises

26. Ok that’s the first time I’ve ever squeaked at a photo. To much.

27. Tiffany says:

This might be the cutest face I’ve ever seen…

28. aww the lil buggy eyes are just adorabubble! (yes i said it so sue me) but she just makes me wanna scoop her up and cuddle her!

29. if i could only kiss the computer here at work… New Rule of Cuteness–paws anywhere near face or mouth. too mush!

30. snoopysnake says:

Awww..she looks soooo sad! I want to pick her up and cuddle her and feed her chicken soup and cookies and let her watch TV and stay up late and whatever it takes to make her feel better.

31. Adrienne says:

hee hee…so cute! and i never thought i’d say that about a pug. i thought i was strictly a terrier and lab kinda gal…but no..this pug has won me over.

32. Woods walker says:

I don’t know about sad, apprehensive maybe.-Woods Walker

33. Must resist… holding on to cat side… can’t hold on… drawn to cute pug’s mug… DAMNIT… okay, I will confess this is one of the cutest little pups I have ever seen.

(Don’t tell my cats or they may kill me in my sleep!)

34. never been a pug fan, but Sophie’s just wonderful!

35. Ponygirl says:

To.cute.for.words.

36. StormCat says:

Sophie says “Awwww Mom, can’t I get out of time out already? I’ve been here like forever!!! Pllluuueeezzzeeeee?”

37. Cody-kun says:

AWWWWWW I LOVE PUGS!!! ^O^ they are so ugly they’re cute!!! those squashy noses, those wrinkles….I just wanna hug it to death!!! ^O^ my brains melted…

38. no its too cute nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *dies of to much cute*

39. *squeals* I cannot handle the cuteness!!!

40. That’s just a great pose! *w*

41. Linda SF says:

** *** *** *** ***

Puggelicious!

You know, this guy’s soooo wall-eyed [a la Marty Feldman, I agree], I wonder if he has a huge honkin’ blind spot in front of his nose.

I think if our favorite little corn-chomping hammy were to stand sideways, suck in his tummy, this here pug would probably walk right into him!

*** *** **** *** ***

42. Oh Dear Gawd. TOOOOO freakin’ cute for words!!

43. Just melted out of my chair….too adorable for words

44. Oooooh, gooba, smoochie, poo poo, cutsie wutsie!!! I am reduced to baby talk!!!

45. This dogy is one of the cutest things i’ve ever seen…

46. lucy's mom says:

I have a little pug, and I have to say that they are the CUTEST ANIMALS ON THE PLANET!

47. lucy's mom says:

48. lucy's mom says:

49. lucy's mom says:

50. lucy's mom says:

51. lucy's mom says:

52. Don’t let her fool you..she’s smart..REAL smart! She will wrap you around her little dew claw and you will wonder how you became a pug-slave..(and I know! I have 3!)

53. Alexandra says:

awww that is the cutest pic i ever saaw

54. it amazes me because pugs are one of a few breeds, big or small, young or old, that are just CUTE no matter what they’re doing even if it’s nothing at all. well, they can’t be doing nothing at all because they’re busy being cute…

55. Aww Janet = don’t you just wish Sophie was still this little.

Robin (From How)

56. i thought this picture was the cutess of them all!!!

57. AW!!!!!! Isn’t she cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. is this not the CUTEST thing you have ever seen!!??